tuscl

Ever met any dancers who thought they were a vampire?

I met one. She bit me when I went to the stage to tip her. It was a friendly bite but I didn't care for the way she bit me or location.
I have wondered if I could be a psi vampire with all the weird stuff I've seen.
I just surfed onto a psi vampire support site and if that's the case, I was wondering what would happen if I stuck an invisible tentacle up a dancers pussy? Would I get a big surge of energy? Just theoretical speaking though.
Would the pussy power make me horny? Could I transfer horniness from one girl to another making them all horny? These psi vampire sites aren't as creative as me.

I expect to see some naughty zombies tomorrow night. How about you? Maybe a vampire in the group or do you never see them on stage? I like the two pointy eye teeth dressed up like fangs too. That can be sexy.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I doubt I will see any vampires tomorrow night. They always dress up as witches and ghosts or zombies or some dancer who had an accident.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol no I've never been to the SC on Halloween.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Yes. A little more than a year ago I met a slim cafe au last dancer who gave wonderful lap dances with lots of 2 way contact. In VIP she hesitatingly allowed DATY and gave a good HJ but just wouldn't take things further.
    After my weeks of cajoling, arm twisting, and sweet talking, she promised everything I wanted if I'd pay for dental work - the construction of two fangs on her incisors. It was money well spent and she played the vampire role at two clubs . A few months ago she had them removed and stopped dancing. I wonder if she still would like to suck my .......blood.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, but I once met a girl who wanted to gnaw on my arm while I felt her up. In hindsight it was a bad idea as the arm became infected. I was in my teens.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    No, but I knew one who had a big tattoo of a vampire bat once, amongst other tattoos.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember one club said you could get in free if you dressed up for Halloween. I was thinking vampire. Going to a club tonight where they are doing Halloween tonight. Dancers will be wearing costumes. I don't have any fangs or costume but thought that would be interesting.

Maybe I'll see some sexy witches tonight that'll put a spell on me and make me horny. :)

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Actually I'd like to be a titty vampire sucking on some nipples. lol. Rules won't allow it though. Should be discriminating against vampires though. I bet some of you guys would be pussy vampires. I say it's discriminating against a minority group if us minority's can't feed. We just need extra group that society can't discriminate against. Oh I forgot, psi vampire can feed by touch so I need to touch titties too. The titty vampire. Lol. I haven't seen any costumes that say titty vampire. I do avoid lactating females. I don't need milk even though one dancer wanted to give me some one night. She was leaking all over the place. Her boob pressed up against me while we were talking probably got her leaking.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Theirs a stripper at Scores that believes she is...so much so she wears special contacts and teeth modifications to look like one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion