tuscl

Regulars at Strip Clubs?

How many of you are regulars at strip clubs? If your not a regular how many times a week or month do you go? I go twice a week and some of my buddies think thats too many times. I like club hopping! and have some favorite girls too. I try to bring cash because the ATM fees are so high where I visit. I also want to know how much are the ATM fees at the clubs you visit? Thanks!

21 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Is there ever any sex in VIP?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you're enjoying yourself then it doesn't matter how often you go as long as you can handle it financially (different strokes for different folks, you should do what works for you).

Traditionally I was "on avg" a 1x/wk SCer but I don't have set days I go, i.e. I don't normally plan my visits and go more when in the mood thus my visits tend to be more all over the place, at times I'll binge & can do 4 or 5 SC visits in one wk (not necessarily on 4 or 5 different days but usually hitting more than one club in a day and maybe do day and nightshift visits), and at times I'll go 2 or 3 weeks w/o going to let my bank out recover some.

Club ATM fees in my area vary b/w $5 & $10, and some clubs get you even more by limiting the withdrawal to $100 or $200 max in order to force you to do multiple withdrawals and thus multiple fees, and some are worse and go by % vs a flat-fee meaning the more you take out fhe bigger fee you end up paying (e.g. if they charge 5% then a $100 withdrawal would be $5 but a $300 withdrawal would be $15).
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I guess that having the corner of a club named after me must make me a regular. :) Yeah. I go twice a week for 3-5 hours.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    back when i was a serious cluber (i had money) atm fees were reasonable at the hustler las vegas. $10 flat fee for the withdrawal. whereas at the rhinos in los angeles area were 10%. no limit. the big head said NO. butt the little head said 'yes! yes! yes'. i was soooo foolish.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i was hitting the clubs most every night. and where there are multiple clubs i would hit multiple clubs often. now i simply can not afford that. too many clubs. too many strippers. not enough dinero. :(
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    My approach is pretty similar to Papi's. I go a bit less than once a week on avg, but it's often fest or famine. I'll go a dozen times times over a two or three week period, then not go for three months. Other times I'll get into routine and go like clockwork.

I can honestly say I've never once used an ATM at a strip club, so I don't know the fees.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My trips are weird, I may go to 6 clubs in 2 days, then not go into a club for almost 2 months.

It all averages out to usually 1 to 2 nights a month.

I'd go more often if time permitted and I was in the vicinity to better clubs when I am at home.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    " • How many of you are regulars at strip clubs? If your not a regular how many times a week or month do you go? I go twice a week and some of my buddies think thats too many times. I like club hopping! and have some favorite girls too. I try to bring cash because the ATM fees are so high where I visit. I also want to know how much are the ATM fees at the clubs you visit? Thanks!"

You sound like you are 18 years old. This might not be for you.

"How many of you are regulars at strip clubs?"

Some PLs travel, and never visit the same SC twice and never visit a SC in the place they live. Others goto the same place every week. Some PLs might be at their SC DAILY after work as an alternative to a nothing-but-old-men bar. Some SCs are nothing but dive bars with moose head on the wall with women in bikinis. I try 1 or 2 times a week.

"I go twice a week and some of my buddies think thats too many times."

If you are 18, you need a good reason to go (incredibly fat/ugly/missing a limb/Aspergers).

"I like club hopping! and have some favorite girls too"

You sound like you are 18.

"I try to bring cash because the ATM fees are so high where I visit. I also want to know how much are the ATM fees at the clubs you visit?"

NEVER use the SC ATM. NEVER start a tab. You are going to get ripped off somehow. Is it so hard to stop at your bank's drive thru ATM on the way to the SC?
  • impala
    8 years ago
    When you walk in and they greet you like Norm at Cheers, you know you're a regular
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This sounds like another LarryFisherprice thread.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I used to go 2 times a week on average but i now just go maybe 1-2 times every 6 weeks or so. I have a few girls that I see on different weeks so I am not lacking for female companionship. I personally have never used any ATM's neither at the strip club or at the bank. I don't miss going to the clubs to get ripped off I always used to club with buddies and i still hit a few sports bars occasionally to watch a football or basketball game with some pals.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Being a regular has its pros and cons. You get to be known by the dancers and staff and that can bring perks if you spend at least some money. It's also a plus if you have a CF so the other dancers will leave you alone coz they know you are there to see only her. But being a regular is a problem if you like to sample many dancers because you can be tagged as someone's customer (even if you don't feel the same way), which makes it impossible to sample other dancers. Can cause lots of unwanted drama. Also as a reg in a club without a large dancer count it can bring boredom easily to see the same old faces all the time..
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    I mainly hit my main club once a month. Branch out to a different one every few months now a days. It ends up being where I'm not a regular to the majority of the staff, but enough to be recognized by the girls I choose.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Sclvr5005 has it dead on, pros and cons. I try not to frequent one club too much just because a certain dancer (or two) claims you as their customer, and gets really awkward when the two are working the same shift. It is nice when you know the staff well, as that I have found it can often lead to bouncers "looking the other way", but also if you get someone there that just dosent like you (or trust you) can lead to ruined backroom adventures.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    spread the love.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I began to feel like a regular 5 or 6 years ago when I walked into the club and the waitress said, "I'm sorry but somebody is sitting at YOUR table."

Now the valet greets me by name. The managers and bouncers act like old friends. I don't need to order--the waitress just brings me a bucket of beer. The dancers all know I'm only interested in strippers with big tits.

If you come to Detroit and walk into the Penthouse or Flight Club in the afternoon, you will probably see me.

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There was a time when I was going as often as around 4 times per week, and maybe typically 10 times per month. It was always to one of our 3x Sunnyvale Bikini Bars ( now only 2x ), because those are the cheapest.

At some $20 will be enough for you to make a good impression on a girl. And most of the girls are receptive when they can see that a guy likes them. Though there were some times when I spent around $150 max. But this was not typical.

But it is still a chump situation, because what I really needed was either a Marriage Counselor or a Divorce Lawyer, because those would be the people who could help me solve my problem. Really I was just trying to stay sane.

But as our clubs are cheap and just for talking, I did learn how to talk with and have lots of fun with extremely pretty girls, showing me almost everything, and they clearly wanting off the clock relationships with me.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Am I a regular? The door girl waves me in when she sees me. The bartender on one occasion had my beer and change ready for me before I even got to the bar to say a word.

Nah, I'm not really a regular. I'm telepathic. So are the bartenders, waitresses and door girl. I just look at them and they do want I want. Unfortunately I have a hard time getting other idiots driving on the road to do what I want. I think their brains are frozen. Maybe I should practice my Vulcan mind meld technique on my next visit. I try not to make too much eye contact because they always want to come over and see what I want. Try it. Look at a dancer or waitress and see if she's psychic.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I average about 3 times a month, give or take a visit or two.
    And I'm a regular at all the clubs I visit in the sense that they all remember me (I do stand out, whether I like it or not).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agree with Desertscrub. These 0 review trolls are either morons or cops or both.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I used to go every weekend, later cut back to every other weekend. OTOH, I am moving next week, so everything gets thrown out the window.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion