tuscl

Topless dancers vs nude dancers

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:15 PM
Never been to a club with nude dancers. Can anybody throw some light on the visual and LD experience. No good reviews or maybe I haven't read them all.

25 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    cover your eyes... you might like it. ;)
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs on the planet is fully nude, Mons Venus in Tampa. For me, the difference is part visual and part psychological. I've had thousands of lap dances from ladies with a skimpy bottom/bikini bottom, and to me there is a big difference between those and nude dances. Part of the reason is my love for tight abs, slim waists, shaved pussies, and so it is clearly visual for me. But knowing they are fully uncovered is also a big turn on.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    As an afficienado of fine pussy, fully nude clubs offer an opportunity to study the many different ways nature has provided vaginas, vulvas, labia , and other fine aspects of a woman's most feminine parts. My ATF would lie in front of me on the tip rail and swing one leg over my head leaving her wide open pussy mere inches from my nose. Another favorite dancer gave me the most wonderful lap dances by coaxing my erection out of my underware and aligning it down my right leg . She then would rhythmically slide her pussy up and down back and forth. That's just not an option in a bikini club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Besides the visual I really don't notice a difference during a lap-dance - and some girls may feel less comfortable grinding bare so in some cases you may not get as good a grind. w.r.t. the visual, it depends on your view, I do like being able to look up at her puss but if she's standing in front of me then not as big a deal for me personally
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Different states have different rules, not just different clubs. In South Carolina, nude clubs are yob, bring your own beer. You can save money on drinks even though cover charges are usually a lot higher. Dancers who like my beer have often stopped by and drunk a beer or two. Lap dances have been relatively low contact with the customer not able to touch the dancer in nude clubs I've been to here for the most part. Dancers can touch and grind on you. Clubs get busy and dollars go flying on stage when guys see all that pussy. Platinum west when all nude had guys tipping generously. From a customer perspective, it can be lots of fun. I particularly enjoyed some dancers with very nice pussies sitting down on stage right in front of me and pulling back their bikini thong revealing beautiful lips right in front of me. Sometimes in some clubs, the girls would use their fingers to spread those lips showing more pink. Fun times. Unfortunately there is a nude club deficit in the western half of South Carolina.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    BYOB, not yob
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    So the verdict seems that the mileage is same or even lower in public than topless SCs . The stage show improves though. Most nude clubs seem to be in Florida or Atlanta or across the border.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm a tits guy, but fully nude is a much more intense visual experience. I greatly prefer good fully nude clubs but they are hard to come by. Whether the lap dances are different depends upon the club. Some nude stage clubs require bottoms for dances. In other nude clubs they just grind and its kinda dark so you really can't tell if the bottoms are on or off. But at some nude clubs, the dances can be a gynecological smorgasbord of delights. Those clubs also tend to be very extras friendly. Needless to say, those are my favorite clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    LA also has lots of nude clubs.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    10 years ago I was in a lot of nude clubs - these past 10 years I am in mostly topless clubs. In my opinion girls on stage are better topless, it allows them to be more creative with their outfits. In nude clubs girls really don't give a shit about their outfits because it all comes off anyway. I find lapdance a are usually more intense in most clubs where undies are kept on. For the PL receiving the lapdance, - nude dance may be more "erotic" or vidually stimulating, but you're more likely to get a better grind from one where the panties are kept on.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Trying to describe a nude club experience in a forum just won't do it justice. It's something that you really need to go see and experience for yourself.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    "...it ain't a strip club if they ain't showin' pussy" -- rapper Juicy J
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I MUCH prefer full nude to topless. I go to theSC to see naked females in all of their glory. I don't care about booze. I also get more mileage in one of my nude clubs than at any topless one.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Nude clubs have a BYOB policy? I'm there for that reason alone. I'll bring plenty of champagne and liquor and tell all the girls to keep their bottom on. Seeing vagina does less for me than a topless bar does for numerous reasons. Then I have cheaper drinks, same great lap dances and plenty of women to share with.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    as crazy as it might sound, looking at vagina doesn't do that much for me. to me, looking at the girls tits and ass is much more appealing. on top of that, the quality of girls at topless clubs (as opposed to nude) is usually better in most cases. this is why going to a nude club is not THAT much more appealing to me than just going to a topless club. as far as the lap dances go, i've had a few all nude dances and i can't say they were that much better than just the regular topless dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Maybe what happens in the dance rooms is not different, because rules are not enforced. But on stage, fully nude makes a big difference. Its not just seeing her pussy. It is that she is showing it to you. That makes a big difference. In my view, the girls in the topless and bikini clubs who are actually very good at it, are all ones who have learned how to do it in the nude clubs. It is a big psychological barrier that the girl has crossed. SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    give me nude. all nude. totally. :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I like seeing the pussy. But I've never had a totally nude lap dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ lapdance booths are small and dark. Better to see the girl showing you her everything, and have fun tipping her, on stage. Booths and backrooms should be after a good GFE rapport has been established in the front room. Then DATY or FS in the backroom. SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nude doesn't do much for either. During the lapdance nude is usually counterproductive. As others mentioned, usually less hard grinding. The only exception for me thus far has been follies. They tend to give a good nude grind there. But on top of that, the few full nude dances I've had, as sjg mentioned it's usually so dark you can barely see the pussy. That's if they make an effort to show it to you. Combine that with no booze in majority of nude clubs and indeed lower tier dancers and I largely prefer topless. Ideally nude on stage with booze and topless dances would be best.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I prefer nude clubs. But here we only have two, and they cost more. In the bikini clubs the drinkers pay for the club. So I can spend less. In future travels I'll be looking for nude clubs. But I'll take what they have. In San Francisco I prefer nude, because in the clubs with alcohol, there are more rules and LE has an easier time enforcing them. Unless there were some outside regulations, I am sure that every club would be nude. SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    SJG is absolutely right that when they can't threaten the liquor liscense, it's one less tool LE has to try to enforce rules. Revoking a liquor liscense is much easier than shutting a club down.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    executive agency enforcement, not proof beyond a reasonable doubt and a jury trial. This has always been the issue. And again, notice how in South Carolina they have not convicted anyone of anything, yet they have still closed down that favorite club. SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. fuck the prudes. too bad they have the upper hand. fuck.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hiprocrits . (sp)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion