Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you like 69?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't. I can't concentrate on pleasuring her at the same time she is doing me. Plus in that position my nose winds up next to her ass hole. :)

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I'm a fan. I like feeling the effect of what I'm doing down there has on her while she's got my dick in her mouth. I have had a girl or two where my nose being in close proximity to their asshole was a problem, but its been very few.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

All depends on the girl but usually yes. I have little problem avoiding the nose in the butt issue but biting when she get over excited is sometimes a problem.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Were you reading my mind. But you left out one thing, and I find it the most important, being a guy, I can't concentrate on her pleasuring ME!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Stop being a pussy boy shadow

Sexy niners is amazing...lick her pussy and eat her ass hole....make her choke on your dick all at the same time...be a man

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

69 is for others, go ahead Juice, eat her asshole and eat the shit coming out. LMAO

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Love it. Her asshole is nice and clean and that pussy is like crack I can't get enough

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Like Clubber said I can't concentrate on her pleasuring me.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Love it when everyone's clean.

Profile picture for K
K
•

I like when two hot women 69 on stage.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I can't get enough of it, but only with my ATF. She's always clean, and her [final] orgasm always coincides with mine. :)

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

The visual and dual sensation is nice but I too find it difficult to really concentrate when the girl is really good at what she is doing.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

69 is fine for a few minutes. then back to bj and doggy.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It's great for foreplay, but at some point, I want it to be a single threaded operation. For the reasons heretofore specified. I can't concentrate on doing her, and i can't fully enjoy what she's doing to me.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•
  1. Duh. It's the best. I'll bury my nose in that cute, clean, clean little asshole while I tongue fuck that sweet, juicy pussy!
Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The problem with 69 is the better the job you do, the worse of a job she's doing.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

No, I prefer to take turns. "Single threaded operation" -- I love it!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

One of my alltime favorite positions, and the one which, despite having done this whole sex thing for a long time, still has me struggling to keep control

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Meh. I like watching two girls do it.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I only tried it once and like OP said my nose was by her asshole and you smelt it.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah i'm not a big fan of 69 even if her ass don't stink. She can blow me then if everything checks after a sniff test i can go down on her while she's on her back.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

love 69ing. I just breath into it, as she is doing me. More interested in doing a good job on her, than in she getting me off. More just a way for her to get used to my cock.

Never 69ing till I come. Always letting her cum, then maybe she does more BJ on me for a while, then FS.

69 always works well for me as preliminary to FS, especially in AMPs.

SJG

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It sounds hot but it just doesn't work out very well in practice. I'll do it for a change of pace but I prefer taking turns instead of doing it simultaneously.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

I don't mind 69, but don't ever do 70! It's when you take too big of a bite and taste shit. Anything above 69 is shitty.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

No. Eating pussy has always been a chore for me, I'll do when I think I need too or for reciprocity sake but in a perfect world she'd only go down on me.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

If you're with a stripper do u go down on her? As a rule I don't but am happy when the strippers go down on me to get things started.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

jester, every girl I have ever known LOVES DATY.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement