tuscl

Do you like 69?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I don't. I can't concentrate on pleasuring her at the same time she is doing me. Plus in that position my nose winds up next to her ass hole. :)

26 comments

• Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I'm a fan. I like feeling the effect of what I'm doing down there has on her while she's got my dick in her mouth. I have had a girl or two where my nose being in close proximity to their asshole was a problem, but its been very few.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    All depends on the girl but usually yes. I have little problem avoiding the nose in the butt issue but biting when she get over excited is sometimes a problem.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc,

Were you reading my mind. But you left out one thing, and I find it the most important, being a guy, I can't concentrate on her pleasuring ME!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stop being a pussy boy shadow

Sexy niners is amazing...lick her pussy and eat her ass hole....make her choke on your dick all at the same time...be a man
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    69 is for others, go ahead Juice, eat her asshole and eat the shit coming out. LMAO
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Love it. Her asshole is nice and clean and that pussy is like crack I can't get enough
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like Clubber said I can't concentrate on her pleasuring me.
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    Love it when everyone's clean.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I like when two hot women 69 on stage.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I can't get enough of it, but only with my ATF. She's always clean, and her [final] orgasm always coincides with mine. :)
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    The visual and dual sensation is nice but I too find it difficult to really concentrate when the girl is really good at what she is doing.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    69 is fine for a few minutes. then back to bj and doggy.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    It's great for foreplay, but at some point, I want it to be a single threaded operation. For the reasons heretofore specified. I can't concentrate on doing her, and i can't fully enjoy what she's doing to me.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    69. Duh. It's the best. I'll bury my nose in that cute, clean, clean little asshole while I tongue fuck that sweet, juicy pussy!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The problem with 69 is the better the job you do, the worse of a job she's doing.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, I prefer to take turns. "Single threaded operation" -- I love it!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    One of my alltime favorite positions, and the one which, despite having done this whole sex thing for a long time, still has me struggling to keep control
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Meh. I like watching two girls do it.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I only tried it once and like OP said my nose was by her asshole and you smelt it.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yeah i'm not a big fan of 69 even if her ass don't stink. She can blow me then if everything checks after a sniff test i can go down on her while she's on her back.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    love 69ing. I just breath into it, as she is doing me. More interested in doing a good job on her, than in she getting me off. More just a way for her to get used to my cock.

Never 69ing till I come. Always letting her cum, then maybe she does more BJ on me for a while, then FS.

69 always works well for me as preliminary to FS, especially in AMPs.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It sounds hot but it just doesn't work out very well in practice. I'll do it for a change of pace but I prefer taking turns instead of doing it simultaneously.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I don't mind 69, but don't ever do 70! It's when you take too big of a bite and taste shit. Anything above 69 is shitty.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    No. Eating pussy has always been a chore for me, I'll do when I think I need too or for reciprocity sake but in a perfect world she'd only go down on me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If you're with a stripper do u go down on her? As a rule I don't but am happy when the strippers go down on me to get things started.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    jester, every girl I have ever known LOVES DATY.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion