tuscl

Conflicts among tuscl members

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Who are the people, historically speaking, that have had the biggest conflicts on tuscl? Obviously the biggest is Dougster's hatred of Ricky boy, which to his credit Dougster eventually found a way to continue from beyond the grave. And the latest conflict is shailynn's hatred of Larry. For my part, the only non-troll that I couldn't stand over the long term is jerikson40. But I do feel a little bad that I scared her away from the discussions.

What have been the other main conflicts in tuscl history?

92 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nobody can stand SJG so conflict with him doesn't really count.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My hatred for Larry is he's a troll writing fake reviews who thinks I am another Juice account.

I've met you and many others here, so most people know I'm real.

It appears his reviews are just a synopsis of the previous 4 or 5 reviews of the club he's reviewing.

He's been here 10 months and has 10 reviews - how convenient.

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    everybody likes tx
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    dude you have a weird keyboard....:)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Alucard with everybody?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Douchester with me, He keeps spewing the same inane crap over and over.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    lol Shailynn you're too funny bro!

10 reviews in 10 months means that when my VIP is about to be up, I'll write a new review so that I can view the reviews, I'll admit I'm doing the bare minimum right now. I could have 30 reviews by now, I don't have time for that.

You haven't been to any of the clubs I've reviewed, but the LA area TUSCLers can look at my reviews and tell they're real.

You can't be so naive to think I'm the only one that thinks there is something fishy between you and Juice. The kicker was saying you actually met Juice. Juice allegedly went to Atlanta recently, and NOBODY met up with him. Nobody else can confirm his existence besides you, and you and him are eerily alike.

I travel a lot, but I live in LA. If anyone wants to club with me just let me know.

I really think you should take my advice, sit down, take a deep breath and relax.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Shit. I wasn't trying to set up you haters to go after each other here. Take a chill pill, to borrow another phrase that I learned from a stripper. I was asking about historical (i.e. in the past) conflicts.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Okay Larry let's see if you've actually been to these clubs before.

1. What's the color of the railing outside the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas?

2. In the downstairs VIP area of Sapphires, what is the room lit by?

3. How much is a drink at Sapphires (water, Red Bull, beer)?

For your information Juice did not go to Atlanta, he was writing fake reviews and most people unlike your dumbass knows that.

Again I have PHYSICALLY MET 2 people in this thread alone, how many have you met again?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    mikeya vs Founder

1) Founder took down the pics in one's profile

2) mikeya was having issues viewing TUSCL due to some changes Founder made, Founder told him to take a screenshot of the problem which mikeya didn't know how to do and made mimeya even more pissed LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat vs Founder resulting in the shadowcat account being deleted from TUSCL(this was b/f my time on TUSCL)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nina vs half of TUSCL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dougster vs jester214, txtittyfan, Alucard
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice vs Juice

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Papi- Only half what a basket of deplorables.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Interesting. I always wanted to know who was the mastermind behind the "Juice" character

Mystery solved.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Lol Papi. Not one person including Founder offered to help me.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69 v Skibum
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't think my general dislike of skibum qualifies. Yes he's an arrogant asshole most of the time, but so are 99% of all lawyers. It is therefore a personality trait that I've been forced to learn to overlook. Plus he smokes weed and fucks strippers, so he can't be all bad.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm not playing this game with you Shailynn, I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I've been to Rhino and Sapphires a total of 1 time, and that was 9 months ago under the influence of alcohol. I don't remember too much.

You're proving my point. So Juice writes fake reviews and it's well known, but you're his best friend? You just got done saying you have a big problem with people writing fake reviews?? You accuse me of writing fake reviews randomly? You are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE. AND A INTERNET TOUGH GUY. GO PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE PRICK!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Troop vs Doc Holliday was pretty intense.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So you're saying you were at both of those clubs but can't remember anything?

And no, I am not accusing you of writing fake reviews, I know you're doing it, just proved my point.

Sorry Larry you're right, I will stop picking on you since you're 15.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    There was hardly any dialogue, but SJG threatened to kill Motorhead
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I wish somebody would stuff Larry in his locker at school after Spanish class tomorrow.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to bed. Larry and Shailynn, please do the same. You can play again tomorrow in another thread. I promise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And motorhead has not been heard from in close to a month
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Longer than that Papi. He hasn't logged on since Aug.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Troop vs Doc Holiday was probably the most serious - it was b/f my TUSCL time but supposedly Troop was LE or former LE and actually tracked down Doc Holiday and threatened him and also exposed him - that shit got real
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wow ~2 months (motorhead)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Does anybody know Mhead personally and could maybe check on him?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I used to post on a board that was 75% women, and this shit is more dramatic than that board usually was.

Seriously, are you all on your periods?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, JS69, Douchester vs. VM is historical. You didn't see the catfights, it was mostly before your time here Ask shadowcat.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, JS69, Douchester vs. VM is historical. You didn't see the catfights, it was mostly before your time here Ask shadowcat.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Troop vs Doc Holiday was definitely the worst. It was uncomfortable to read. Both of them needed to grow up and chill out. After all this is only a strip club discussion board and should not be taken seriously.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    It's always funny to read the discussion board. Somebody get these females a tampon
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    To hate you must care, so I hate no one here at all. The only thing I care about less than hating those with whom I disagree is their feelings about me. P.S. If people are at "war" with me they are at war alone.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't hate Douchester, I find him to be a loser deplorable. It cracks me up when that moron starts spewing his inanity.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Obviously Dougster vs RickDugan is the "biggest" if you want to quantify it. Partly because Dougster is an obsessed troll (txtittyfan hasn't been here in almost 3 years and dugly is still using txtittyfag) but also because Rick took the bait for so long.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I thought Larry Fisherman had Shailyn on ignore? Larry luvs to squawk about nothing.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    SJG. Only person I've ever blocked on here.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    dougster vs Alucard
    dougster vs rickdugan
    dougster vs NinaBambina
    (Hmm . . . do you see a recurring theme here?)

Remember tumblingdice vs shadowcat? I don't know the whole story, but TD *hated* SC -- so something must have been rong with him!

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I knew his stripper GF before he did and he did not like our continuing relationship. He has been quiet for 2 months now. My spies tell me that she has finally dumped him. Not that I care. I haven't talked to her in 14 months. :)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice vs Chacken fangers
    Juice vs Ronald McDonald, Colonel Sanders, The King, the Noid
    Juice vs Grammar
    Juice vs being able to button his jeans
    Juice vs gloves
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice vs. shadowcat.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Alucard was hated by the most people. He was humorless and clueless while being condescending and self righteous. I never called him a retard, but he had something wrong with him.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Normal people do not maintain an enemies list like Alucard did.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Alucard was certainly meticulous that's for sure.

Can you imagine him in a strip club? I could see him measure a strippers boobs to make sure they were a certain cup size before he'd go to VIP. Then again some people who are so rigid have one part of their life where they just let loose and their guard down. For alucard that was either in a strip club or when he was watching Star Trek.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one reads one of Alucard's reviews; he tended to not bite his tongue abut his VIP exploits - submissive in the SC or VIP he was not.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It's hard to fault Shailynn. Larry is a tool.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I still don't understand the hate directed at larryfisherman. My best guess is that Larry and shailynn were eating breakfast together one morning after a night of strip clubbing and Larry shat in shailynn's Sugar Smacks.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Nina vs the deplorables.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's actually funny Nina. Don't forget the house slaves!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Alucard was a friend of mine, we clubbed several times at The Penthouse Club. He was opinionated, that's for sure. I was saddened to learn of his death.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Mwahaha. Yes keep arguing, keep bickering. Dance my puppets, DANCE!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    The system vs reality
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime cracked me up
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Chili Palmer vs the trolls
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    John vs weed
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Jerikson vs the whales
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    TUSCL v Stripper Web
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice vs KFC (KFC won)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Discussions vs articles
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    RL real loser versus everyone. RL lost, banned. Worst troll I remember. Founder banned him. Probably went by some other name like romantic lover but real loser sounds better.

Alucard did not understand humor or sarcasm. I didn't understand someone not quite getting that unless he was too slow to understand.
    He also had this crazy idea that governments deserve the full faith and loyalty of the people to always do the right thing and that people should have absolute trust in government so much so that the second amendment was wrong and that ordinary people should never have a gun. That works contrary to history in my opinion.

He also thought anyone making a joke that involved his name was mocking him. He just didn't understand humor. Oops was that before sharkhunters time?

The worst arguing on here was before Founder required everyone to login to post. Anonymous posts were nothing but constant flaming on here and then some people pretended to be other people because you could post a name with your post. Some Dancers were routinely bitching and arguing anonymously though or posting to one name or another, no login required. I don't think I had an identity at the time on here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice vs "the battle of the bulge" (it's obvious who lost)

:)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @papi Juice? He does have a small bunghole after all
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice versus McDonald's toilet.

Apple devices must recognize three letters for McDonald's.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Desertscrub vs club ads
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shadow vs Rosie odonnell
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Juice vs usain bolt
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    sharkhunter, I didn't see most of Alucard's disagreements with TUSCL'ers. That was the time I was gone from here. In person, he was bright and witty, and dedicated to mongering.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I didn't have issues w/ Alucard - sure he was a bit eccentric but we all have our unique personalities and are often uniquely shaped by the "nature vs nurture" forces we are uniquely exposed to - I found him very intelligent and articulate w/ a pretty-impressive vocabulary.

RIP Alucard !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice vs high-school (yeah Juice came up short on that one too)

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nina vs extras - TBD
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "It's hard to fault Shailynn. Larry is a tool."

Thank you Flagooner.

The reason I have an issue with LarryFisherPrice is because he came on here as a troll, and is writing fake reviews making stupid threads and some other members can't see through his fakery. Everyone knows Juice is full of shit but that's what makes him alluring. He's funny as hell too, Larry is just plain annoying, but what do you expect from a 15 year old that probably isn't finished with puberty yet.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Jets v Sharks
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Is it possible for Shailynn to deepthroat Juice's dick any further?? They're meant for each other, they need to hurry up and get married!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yoda vs TUSCL.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Roe v. Wade
    Brown v. Board of Education
    @Smith v. Midlife funk
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Coke vs Pepsi

Burger King vs McDonald's

Cats vs dogs

Spinner lovers vs thick lovers
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Man vs. Man
    Man vs. Society
    Man vs. Self
    Man vs. Nature
    Man vs. Technology

Literature profs teach us all literary conflicts are based on these five themes. I call bullshit! Reading TUSCL discussions and it basically comes down to:

Big Head vs. Little Head.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ or Man vs Woman
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Stripperweb "clean" dancers vs extras hoes
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The Christians vs. SJG's Christian Eating Lions. So far, I've heard of no casualties on either side. It must be divine Providence! ;-)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Sorry ATACdawg. I think they have a starvation plan against the Christians, who are still waiting.... and will wait until Judgement day. Why? Because SJG is just an asshat windbag and talks loudly but really doesn't produce. I've seen Rick the Lion and I've seen Detroit Lions but I haven't and doubt I will ever see any SJG Lions. So its all smoke and mirrors, just like anything else SJG says on here.

Oh and advance response to anything SJG has to say to me about it: Fuck You, Jackie!!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Txtittyfag vs genuine real life faggits!
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Some time ago txtittyfag would always respond to my comments saying I was gay.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bend over, txtittyfag, I have an issue for you !! LOL
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Dang it, Hugh. It's no wonder that I'm always hungry! ;-)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lmfao!!

Keep it up Txtittyfag and you'll be deep throatin the whole board. Even Nina will be sporting her "12 strap on for ya!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion