tuscl

How do you sexualy satisfy a 45 year old Lady ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've recently taken on a 46 year old fuck buddy. We meet every other week at a hotel and I fuck the Shit out of her then we go our separate ways.

Any ideas from people with more experience with older ladies on how to satisfy her more than I already am ?

Talk with her more ?

Four play longer ?

Start eating her pussy ?

27 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Start eating her pussy ? - Works regardless of age. Any reason you haven't?

Battery powered toys. - Works regardless of age. if she is new to them, she will worship the ground you walk on for introducing them to her.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Bring lube
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I will bring some toys and eat pussy then
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    You're asking us?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No reason really. General just selfish. She is a sweet lady and is trying hard to make me happy so I'm just trying to return the favor
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Older men usually have more experience in fucking older women
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Buy her a Dodge Ram truck so she can be the Queen of the Road.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lub is funny but actually a good idea due to old lady issues
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince I only spend money like that on young girls not older ones

I would have to be your age for this to make since Vince
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's older than you so she should be buying YOU the Dodge Ram Truck.

You're trying to get a promotion at Piggly Wiggly aren't you, that's why you're banging an older woman...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Learn how to use your thumb on the G spot and the A spot. That gets them going - wild. Shoot for 3 orgasms (1-2 through intercourse and 1-2 with your thumbs/hands). Learn all of the female erogenous zones. Rough hands. Slow, steady pace. Constantly gauge her reactions and modify what you doing to her based on your reactions. I've noticed hands are better than tongue (Despite all the DATY lovers here). On some women there appear to be erogenous zones on the neck. Really both of you hands and mouth (mostly kissing or lips brushing various parts of her body) -- all three -- should be busy all of the time. It's like yoga or naked twister or wrestling. Sometimes I will use my head and tips of my toes to balance, with me elevated. Sure, I'm borrowing from grecco-roman style and freestyle wrestling here. They like feeling the power. I like to be 'all in' when pleasuring her. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Good advice, but you've never met Juice like I have, that fucker is not playing naked Twister because if he gets on top that poor woman is getting squished!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^So then...he should drop a few lbs and then play naked twister?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn lol funny but so true LMFAO

Just the idea of me trying naked twister with some lady is hilarious

And yes I'm working on buying some new Xbox games lol

Dominic and others great tips and tricks I will learn and try
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    You don't because she's fucking old. Trick question.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's part of the fun, shailynn. Juice gets his rocks off on torture. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Let someone else do it, she is to old
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    46, you say? You'd better not be with my ATF!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    All joking aside I find that most women over forty appreciate being appreciated. Most of the sex is in their heads and they always like the lights low. Try dating before fucking and have a glass of wine or two. If you can afford it (I know ,you are broke) you could try a day trip or an overnighter. Ambience is everything to older women.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Actually, a good looking 45 year old is prime. She's been through all the selfish shit and wants to please. Plus, she knows what pleases her. Real sexual intimacy is about what's in your head, not between your legs. If you're serious, and mature about it, you'll learn a lot. On the other hand, if she's an abused 45 year old drug addict on dialysis, you have your work cut out for you.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I'm dating a civie lady around that age. Trust me, she does not have any need for lube.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Take her to Luby's for the lunch special.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Tell her she's hot
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pay her bills
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I took my Pennsylvania lady friend out for breakfast while I was there. She liked that and she definitely liked our sex. She's 55 and still quite pretty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion