tuscl

Would you respond to an email with a pic of a pretty girl that says she wants to

Sounds suspicious.
Just wondering if any if you would respond or ask her to send a pic in an unusual pose to see if you get anything back to prove it's not a con artist. Email says we never met but she's trying to meet someone she likes basically.

I usually just get emails with links, not pics that automatically are with the text.

At one time there were a couple of girls from Russia or Eastern Europe that somehow got my email and I once communicated with a couple of girls. Their English writing wasn't too great though.

15 comments

• lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Spam
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Dude, you're having a Little Head moment... no, it's spam. Responding gets you the joy of going on the "sucker's email list", and being flooded with this
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Yep, stupid idea after seeing the hot girl. Need to delete it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice could send out a thousand emails with a pic of a hot girl and a certain percentage of guys would likely respond. Yep stupid idea.

Actually it sounds like a great scam idea.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Probably spam.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Spam. Delete it.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    shark,

Good you checked with us, your TUSCL friends. SCAM written all over it. The only unsolicited emails you can trust are from a Nigerian Prince.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Yep, I've had some emails saying I just needed to confirm my contact information and the wire for five million was already sent. Someone else apparently sent one million. Someone in their family died but they had my email and wanted to send it to me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Of course no need. Just wondering if anyone here would respond to such an email.

Someone must be responding to all this spam for it to keep coming at me. I think someone sold my email address to a spammer. Better than calling my phone.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Never open an email like that from any you don't know, their full of Trojan horses and other nasty shit. Know someone who accidentally (and I know the person well, it was an accident) opened one at work and it corrupted the main frame of the office. Almost lost his job over it.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "The only unsolicited emails you can trust are from a Nigerian Prince"

Brilliant!

And if you get one of those be sure to give him all of your information! SSN, bank accounts, credit card #'s, etc. you don't want to miss out on the millions they're offering! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    F2F first meetings. Not ads, friends fixing you up, or dating services.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fucking scammers. Delete and run a full virus check on your computer.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Spam. Go Cubs!!!!!!
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Nigerian princess, maybe?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion