tuscl

Are any of you guys getting tired of the clubbing atmospherics ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I don't know about you guys but I haven't been to a strip club but 3-4 times in the last 3-4 months, the main reason is i am getting tired of the same old bullshit, and pretending to like hanging out with a bunch of money grubbing looser girls, most of them don't have a bit of creativity, not even trying to make it fun. Maybe its me, but I am not having fun with these lazy whiny bitches that seem to be all over the clubs recently. What say you guys, anybody here notice a lot more unprofessional acting dancers lately, or is it really me just loosing patience ?

41 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not me. I'm still going twice a week for 3-6 hours. I think the only thing that could change that is if I can start scoring some good OTC again.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    25 yes I'm tired of it.

That's y I don't go.

I save my money and get laid at follies like shadow
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Was calling them "looser girls" a Freudian slip?

I understand where you are coming from but I still enjoy the anticipation of going and the girls still get me revved up.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Take a break, 25.

The girls have always been that way, but of you're horny enough you look past it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago

To flagooner-might have been a Freudian slip but sometimes a misspelling is just a misspelling ;)
    To James-the girls seem to have become stupider lately, but like i said it might be just me.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I haven't been going as much as I've been more into AMP's lately.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    twentyfive: I'm afraid Timex has possessed you. The power of floozy compels you! The power of floozy compels you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are negatives to the SC scene and the more one goes the more the negatives can add-up - also if one is not in the best of moods due to w/e possible issues in one's personal life; then the BS/SS in clubs is more intolerable.

SCs are not gonna be environments w/ the nicest most pleasant people whether it's the dancers, staff, or custies; it's sorta baked into the dough IMO - also clubs w/ higher mileage often times will have dancers w/ not the best social skills - in some clubs it is more common for dances to sit and chat for a while; but more and more, particularly in high-mileage clubs; it's more of an assembly line type operation.

Particularly if it's a busy club; dancers can get antsy if they are not making $$$ off of you right-away and feel they are missing out if spending too much time talking to a custy - thus perhaps we can do our part in situations like this by communicating to them we intend to spend $$$ on them (either tip them as they hang w/ us or just tell them we'll get some dances after some chatting) - not saying this will work 100, but may help.

Perhaps choosing a different club particularly a slow-one w/ few custies may help.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Yep, the BS in the clubs gets me and the SS makes it worse ........... but then I hit the A team day at Follies and can't wait to go back.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs were a way to just try and stay sane during a horrid marriage. What they will be again is a way to meet hot women who know how to dress for me, when I enter a new town.

There is an aesthetic to them, it is the dolled up women.

But strictly depending on the club environment and cost structure is not desirable for any more than the above. Need to recreate it yourself in other more accessible and lower cost venues.

SJG

In my view, organs with their perfect temper tuning and no sound board interactions, are ideal for highly dissonant 12 tone music.
    Erik Satie on organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Ubo6nd…
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Most every hardcore clubber burns out once in a while. Give it a break for a while and see how you feel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some on here will say to start collecting stamps

:)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Subra-i can guarantee I'm not going Timex, I am far from pathetic, I get as much as I want the power of floozy is very much overrated !
    Papi- I do collect stamps, mostly tramp stamps, however I'm still looking for the Inverted Jenny that shailynn gave away.

.....................;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol

Guys like Papi go to clubs to hang out (among other things) I go to have sex. I prefer to hang out in a sports bar versus hanging out in a strip club.

Since I have had a steady stream of sex available outside the strip club I haven't had sex inside a club since early July. I've only been in a strip club a few times since then, maybe 3 times? I haven't thought about it much but the other day it finally hit me and I am itching to get into one and have some fun. My next free weekend happens to be Halloween weekend so that could be interesting.

If you're sick of it 25, take a break and go back. I can't tell you how many times I've sat in my car driving back to my hotel room after spending $600 in a club cussing myself saying "was that really worth it?" But I always go back eventually. All it takes is one really good night to justify all those mediocre nights from months before.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Depends.

If you get to know a dancer and she's clearly on the path to financial ruin, with drug and/or alcohol problems, with abuse in her background, the product of bad parenting, trapped trying to make ends meet, with a growing hatred of all men, it shows. And it's depressing. Maybe that's what @25 is referring to at some level.

On the opposite extreme would be dancers who know they're gorgeous, enjoy the attention and fast money, and have an exit plan at an early. age. In a perfect world, all dancers would fall into this category. Category 2 dancers are the least likely to go home with you. This, despite running the The System in perfect form. Except for @Dugan who is the ultimate Rich Stud.

I've been running into category 1 dancers, and it's depressing.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) I understand exactly how you are feeling....
    Putting up with the girls, their SS, and whatever else...
    Take a hiatus, and do something that will distract you. In the meantime, you can be growing your funds...
    And when you do return, it will be that much better. You'll be refreshed and recharged- ready to handle more SS! lol. :))
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Guys like Papi go to clubs to hang out ..."

Hold on there junior - you are damaging my PL cred :) - I don't go to clubs for the sole purpose of extras but don't exactly just "hang-out" taking up space - it's rare that I don't get dances and many dances at that - often way more than the avg PL - I do at times go out of boredom but doesn't mean I don't get dances and just hang-out, for the most-part; on some visits yeah I may just hangout and not get any dances but that is probably 5% or less of my numerous PL visits.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    You'd be a right at home at a MAMP. Go forth my friend...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lol I had no intentions of knocking you at all Papi!

My point was some guys like the 'atmosphere' of the club. I actually do too, but I don't hang out in them for some reason. Still to this day after I bust a nut in a club, most of the time I haul ass out of there, unless I have a connection with a stripper close to my age and she wants to hang out and chat afterwards. That's kinda rare but some do.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Random said "On the opposite extreme would be dancers who know they're gorgeous, enjoy the attention and fast money, and have an exit plan at an early. age. In a perfect world, all dancers would fall into this category. Category 2 dancers are the least likely to go home with you. This, despite running the The System in perfect form. Except for @Dugan who is the ultimate Rich Stud."

For the most part he's right, but you'll be surprised how many girls have done OTC with me that fall into this category. I think their main motivation is they have a $$$ goal, like "I need to save $XXX,XXX by the end of 2018 so I can retire." If they can go make a quick $300 with a guy whose close to their age and all it takes is a romp in the sack then they will go for it, as it makes them 1 step closer to their goal.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It could be the shoulder season or coming off the summer doldrums for both providers perspective and the PL's. I too echo your sentiments 25, and rarely engage in conversation lately due to wanting to avoid the hustle, or the lack of genuine connections has gotten me down and out. Finding new hobbies is good and then revisiting this old hobby of PLdom will freshen things up a bit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Try a gay club - a lot of those guys are really good conversationalists

Just trying to help you out buddy, I'm in your corner
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'm tired of it. What is it that you're looking for though? Really get to know some dancers and you'll find out deep inside tbey want to exit the business, but just can't stick to plan, develop a plan, or whatever problem keeps holding them back. That being said, they've lost creativity that may have developed early on, but now know it really doesn't take that much to woo a guy, or should I say next, next, next guy. Enjoy it for what it is, half naked.or full nude women walking, sitting, dancing at the club. There will come a visit where one suits your fancy and you'll think you've found the most awesome stripper ever.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I started in February, and find myself slowing down already. I hit my frequency peak in May when I went to a strip club three weekends in a row... which might not sound like much until I mention that for me to attend I have to hop on an airplane and get a hotel room for the weekend in Las Vegas (closest clubs to me).
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    "All it takes is one really good night to justify all those mediocre nights from months before."

Ain't that the truth!
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @timothyjames
    I thought me driving 90 minutes was a stretch. You really have to do it up to go.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    i kinda was saying the same thing in a thread about SCs lately

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    25, don't stop hittin' the strippies. maybe you just need to try different clubs for awhile

get out of your SC comfort zone. if you dig white chicks, goto a club with all black chicks for a night. if you dig black chicks, go to an all-white club for a night. visit a 'hood strip club if you never have. a real 'hood strip club, whether it's a black 'hood or hispanic 'hood or white trash 'hood. an element of real danger needs to be there. that'll make your night exciting. don't be a fool and risk your live tho. you'll definitely learn a lot in one night tho. then visit the most expensive gentlemen's club you can find.

if you dig clubs with lap dances, visit a club that only gives table dances. switch up your style. just momentarily.

here's another thing: switch up your wardrobe. hit the strippies with the thinnest pants possible, commando if you don't already. if you already do that, try coming up with a way to wear that in a club that absolutely won't let you. you'll figure out a way. there's your excitement. here's a hint: you only need to get by the bouncer at the door. once you're inside people will figure that the bouncer cleared you lol so all you gotta do is figure out a way to get that wardrobe past the bouncer/entrance check point. you'll figure it out. it'll bring the most adrenaline and bunch of nerves you've had in awhile. trust. or if you always dress like a bum to the strippies, dress up. go all 9s. wear a tux, why not. see what happens.

try a chick you wouldn't normally try and bring her to VIP. you may lose some, or you may hit a homer. do something in VIP you've never done.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm tired of all the rules at my local clubs. I cut back on my visits. After being away two or three weeks at a time, the memories seem a lot more distant. One girl who wasn't there my last visit or two hasn't seen me for a whole month or two and probably wondering if I stopped visiting. Actually I'm wondering if she quit.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    As I stated before, a few weeks ago I had my best strip club visit ever at my favorite club. She had even hiked a very difficult route in the White Mtns. the weekend before and her description of climbing over the Castles was s o spot on there was zero doubt she had done it as my wife and I have hiked t he trail at least 5 times over the past 20 years. Historically, within a day I would begin thinking about going again, but no. Since then I have no desire to go at all. If in two weeks I don't go the the IR when I am in Cocoa Beach or Dean's when I am in Miami I will know I am done, but like today, I will have no idea at all as to why.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

Only one visit for me since we clubbed together. Various reasons. I think I PMed you about this some time ago..
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Clubber-you did and i get it completely
    Fuck you Jackie err I mean Papi
    shailynn- Lately I get in my car intending to stop someplace on my way home from my office and when Get there I can't think of a good reason to stop so I just drive home BTW It isn't the money I spend more on stupid stuff than anybody should have a right to
    lopaw- The good visits are getting fewer and farther apart because I loose patience very quickly, with stupidity
    gothamyte- I hit all types of clubs from super expensive (Rachels) to real cheap dives (The Body Club) just tired of the lately, uncreative hustles these bimbos think are cute
    Anybody that I left out thanks for the input.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    just go to tijuana. hong kong and adelitas.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^or follies!
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Lately I've become jaded towards younger girls with their cattiness, pettiness and hard hustle. Been hitting up a bit older dancers and having a real good time in a different more relaxed way. Young hotties look very good but their game has just become too harsh for me, I need more than that now.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

"I loose patience very quickly, with stupidity"

Boy have you changed! You stayed with the rest of us at Tootsie's for quite some time. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You are right but in the last year since loosing people close to me i have changed, but if you remember when we were hanging out at Tootsies i was paying minimal attention to any particular dancer, actually we chatted for a bit then ate some bar food and i left before everybody else, you got busy with that phillipina and rech and JS69 got to fighting over hanna bannana, me and papi were more or less just checking it all out thats when I left.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was at Lexx today - got there around 3 pm - fairly slow - was having a good-time - by 5 pm it was a good-amount busier, started to be less fun - left - i.e. try to hit the slow times if you can
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I thought about going to a strip club tonight. I didn't feel motivated enough knowing they have new rules. I though maybe I was tired too but after two beers, not as much anymore.

If this keeps up, I'll have to find a new hobby.
    Let's see if I can find an AI to play global thermal nu.... war game. Haha
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    It's probably nothing that a break wouldn't help.

I took a month and a half break recently and after returning, the ones that I had previously gotten dances from treated me like a long-lost ATM, which was refreshing. I think part of it is that after visiting the same clubs for a while, you and the dancers get an idea of who you have been getting dances from. E.g., a dancer who might be on your A-team, but you didn't pick one night can drift off, one might claim you to the others in the DR, etc. A break can reset all that and also instead of doing the minimum possible, they can try a bit harder to inspire return visits.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

I kinda got brain freeze with her. All the heat went somewhere else. Don't know if I told you here, but guess, she gave me bogus digits! I was oh so shocked! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion