tuscl

50-question (made up) 'Purity' Test for SC goers

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, October 10, 2016 1:14 AM
this is just in fun. each question is worth 1 point so a possible top score would be 50 points, i guess

feel free to add questions
feel free to critique which questions i left out

45 comments

• gothamyte
    8 years ago
    1. Ever given a dancer a ride in your private car?
    2. Ever had more than one dancer riding in your private car?
    3. Ever had anal sex with a dancer?
    4. Ever had anal sex with a dancer, bareback?
    5. Ever had a menage-a-trois (3-way) sex with dancers?
    6. Are you Facebook friends with a dancer?
    7. Do you have more than 5 different dancer's phone numbers on your cell?
    8. Does any dancer know your true birthday?
    9. Ever paid any personal bills for a dancer?
    10. Ever told a dancer point blank "I love you" and mean it?
    11. A dancer ever given you a ride in her private car?
    12. Ever been inside a dancer's private home?
    13. Ever been inside a dancer's private bedroom?
    14. Do you have any private pictures of any dancers on your cell phone?
    15. Do you have any private videos of any dancers on your cell phone?
    16. Ever had sex with two different dancers during different times in one day?
    17. Is there a dancer that you've been in touch with regulary for at least 5 years?
    18. Has a dancer you personnally knew passed away?
    19. Ever had safe sex with a dancer?
    20. Ever had bareback sex with a dancer?
    21. Ever had free sex with a dancer where money was not exchanged?
    22. Ever gotten an STD from a dancer?
    22. Has a dancer ever given you money?
    23. Ever been on a casual OTC date with a dancer you personally knew?
    24. Ever met a dancer's immediate family members?
    25. Has a dancer ever met any of your immediate family members?
    26. Have you and a dancer ever attend the same funeral?
    27. Ever bought a dancer a club outfit and she wore it at the club?
    28. Ever kissed a dancer?
    29. Ever made out with a dancer?
    30. Ever talked on the phone with any dancer for over an hour?
    31. Has a dancer ever cried over you?
    32. Ever showered with a dancer?
    33. Have any selfies on your phone with a dancer?
    34. Any dancers have selfies with you on their phone?
    35. Ever sent a dancer a picture of your dick?
    36. Ever sent a dancer racy text messages?
    37. Ever owed a dancer money?
    38. Have you ever cried over a dancer?
    39. Do you know a dancer's true first and last government name?
    40. Have you ever made love with a dancer?
    41. Ever loaned a dancer money?
    42. Ever had a blow job from a dancer?
    43. Ever had a bareback blow job from a dancer?
    44. Been to more than 50 different strip clubs in your life?
    45. Ever worked in a strip club?
    46. Ever had a dancer pull you on stage at a strip club?
    47. Ever been removed from a strip club?
    48. Been to any strip clubs overseas?
    49. Ever taken drugs with a dancer?
    50. Had sex with at least a dozen different dancers?
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    i think i scored 12 points lol
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    if you found the questions too difficult or too uncommon, feel free to make up a 'purity test'
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I got 19. I did not think I would score that high. I am more than a bit concerned.
  • K
    8 years ago
    There are only a few I did not score on and I don't want to on any of them.
  • mufdvr
    8 years ago
    38 on no
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I got 40. That's only 80% or a B. I have to work harder.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That old fart jackslash beats me again. I got a 39. My favorite question is: buying an outfit for a dancer and she wears it to the club for me - that is the best - custom made stripper - better than making my own sandwich as Subway.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i am hopeless. yes on 40 too.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I got 35 and don't want to work any harder. :)
  • K
    8 years ago
    Here are my no items
    10. Ever told a dancer point blank "I love you" and mean it? - NO
    22. Ever gotten an STD from a dancer? - No
    22. Has a dancer ever given you money? - yes but only for some sports betting or if she asked me to buy something for her. I assume this is not the intent of the question
    35. Ever sent a dancer a picture of your dick?- No
    37. Ever owed a dancer money? - Only for losing a bet. Damn Jets
    38. Have you ever cried over a dancer? -NO
    45. Ever worked in a strip club? -NO
    47. Ever been removed from a strip club?-NO
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    #47 is a yes for me.

another question... ever pass out in a club? yes for me. too much tequila. hong kong club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I scored a 2. Has to be the lowest score on Tuscl. Maybe a 3 if you count her giving back tip money for #22. I have met some dancers' parents but that was because I knew the dancers from school before they dance so that's largely 'coincidence' rather than 'game' on my part.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Son I'm not sure you're PL enough! lol just kidding.

Juice scored an 86.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He lies !! LOL
  • impala
    8 years ago
    36, think I need to reevaluate a few decisions in my life that I have made
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    great question, justme62

>another question... ever pass out in a club? yes for me. too much tequila. hong kong club.

lol
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    37 and proud of it. Better do my homework tonight.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    29, I've been slacking.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I have NOT done:
    2. Ever had more than one dancer riding in your private car? --> Although I have been in a DANCER'S car, with other dancers in it

4. Ever had anal sex with a dancer, bareback? --> I've had dancer urge me to do it bareback, but too much, even for me!

16. Ever had sex with two different dancers during different times in one day?
    18. Has a dancer you personnally knew passed away?
    20. Ever had bareback sex with a dancer?
    22. Ever gotten an STD from a dancer?
    22. Has a dancer ever given you money? --> Strippers have done things like bought me drinks, or birthday presents, but not given me cash

26. Have you and a dancer ever attend the same funeral?
    31. Has a dancer ever cried over you?
    37. Ever owed a dancer money?
    38. Have you ever cried over a dancer?

41. Ever loaned a dancer money? --> Hmm, I have given a dancer an advance on our OTC payments, with the understanding that she's discount my next couple of OTCs, which she did. Technically, I suppose that counts as loaning her money

44. Been to more than 50 different strip clubs in your life?
    45. Ever worked in a strip club?
    46. Ever had a dancer pull you on stage at a strip club?
    47. Ever been removed from a strip club?
    48. Been to any strip clubs overseas?
    49. Ever taken drugs with a dancer? --> Well, unless by "drugs", you count alcohol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know what this proves though. If you treat women who dance in strip clubs no different from other women, then you will probably be doing most such things regularly, especially waking up with them in the morning.

Question: Do you treat the women who dance in strip clubs just like other women?

Some people see them as being in some special different category. But some of us see them just like other women. Some of us feel more affinity and attraction to them, than to the women who live more mundane lives.

SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Question: Do you treat the women who dance in strip clubs just like other women?"

It depends what you mean by this. If you mean:

- Do you treat them with respect, as you would with any other woman? Yes.

- Do you treat them the same as women who you do NOT have to pay for sex? No.

- Do you make allowances for typical stripper behaviors -- e.g., flakiness -- that you wouldn't tolerate from other women? Yes, to some extent -- that is, I do NOT treat them the same as other women, in this regard.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    - Do you treat them the same as women who you do NOT have to pay for sex? No.

Well I guess then what I meant is not this, that you do treat them the same as those you are not paying for sex. And also always with the understanding that paying for sex is situation specific, not woman specific.

And about allowances for flakiness, I think that just depends on the situation and on the woman, but it is not directly tied to paying them for sex.

Am I making my point clear though? If you are getting friendly with the women who dance in strip clubs, and treating them as you would any other woman, then the tendency will be that soon you will be waking up with them in the mornings, as well as doing most everything else on Gothamyte's list with them, and more and more the sex will be off the clock. With some you might be giving them maintenance money, but not always. But eventually you'll be fucking them, without having to pay.

There is only a permanent division of women into two categories if you are one who imposes that.

SJG
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Ever owed a dancer money? No. But that is some funny shit.

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I score an eight. Dominic and I may be the strongest players on TUSCL - right at the bottom holding the rest of you guys up! ;-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I scored about 20, but I'm not revealing which 20 I answered Yes to.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you treat the women who dance in strip clubs just like any other women, and are open to seeing them outside, then you will probably end up doing most of the things on the list.

So what is the point of the questions list?

SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    44 - most pathetic loser here. Does the fact that I had taken ecstasy when I told her I loved her and meant it and then cried make a difference?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    44 - most pathetic loser here. Does the fact that I had taken ecstasy when I told her I loved her and meant it and then cried make a difference?
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    35/50
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    that helps.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sjguy. i would like to think i treat stripers the same as any woman... except for the ease of access. the opportunity of meeting young sexy ladies. at my age bracket of being an old fart... strip clubs are a very practical venue. even better than massage parlors.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    man. LDK. totally forgot that wonderful experience. happened twice to me. first was at college. making out with a hot girl. rolling around on the grass of the football field. second was with a hot milf in a lap dance. over twenty years ago. my first foray into the strip clubs.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agreed on LDK angle. Also there is no BDSM or other kink. I think I would have score higher would there been questions other than vanilla ones. I little pain and pleasure never hurts ... much. :) You know, georgemicrodong type questions about tweaking nipples or using leather items. :)

I also think that tobacco / alcohol / marijuana / drugs / "hard drugs" and really 5 separate categories, esp "hard drugs" -- those are a league of their own!

Also no questions on 3 piece white polyester suits or driving drunk or missing family or financial or work commitments as a result of clubbing or pay 4 play? Just kidding.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Juice scored an 86"

shailynn, I think the ace answer is "Juice scored a 69!"

I'll just say that I win this contest if it's scored like golf. I only have a 3! :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    #22 no. thank you God. no stds.
    #44 yes. over 50 clubs. shit. vegas has an easy two dozen clubs itself and metro los angeles has over 100.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    not to mention tj. probably 20 in the immediate area around hong kong and adelitas.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    most are really dead unless it is friday or saturday night.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the best clubs other than the awesome hong kong and adelitas (imo) would be tropical bar, las chaveles, and valentina. all owned by hong kong.
  • trickystick
    8 years ago
    12 for me. I don't want to be any higher than that.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme62, When a guy tries to get into the pants of a hot girl, he is treating her like a civvie. Even if moving real fast, it is still civvie realm, as he is King of the World and he gets what he wants.

Also best to be straight with her, occupation , from where, covert ways of disclosing single status.

But once he introduces discussion of money into the situation, he is acting like that is what motivates her, trying to use that to persuade her. He is treating her like a prostitute.

Even asking as someone suggested, "Are you available for outside dates?" is a horrible insult.

So discussion of money has to start with her.

If she never discusses it, then just give it to her at the end.

If you really want to civilianize her, wait until she mentions money, or to the end if she doesn't, and say, "I want you to let me *take care of you*" And then ask about her rent and other obligations and then without acting like it is payment, hand her money and let her know when you will be back and ask her to text you regularly, and call her too so that you can hear her voice.

If you treat the women who dance in strip clubs just like ordinary girls, then probably you will be experiencing most of the situations on gothamyte's list, so I fail to see the purpose of the list.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme62, where and what is valentina? Web link?

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I have no cell phone but still scored a lot higher than dominic.

The only reason I remember owing money to a dancer was because she had to hurry to the stage and said I could pay her for dances later. Technically anyone who bought dances and didn't prepay has owed money to dancers so that answer should be yes for most people unless the intent was to ask if money was owed that you could pay later after she left your sight.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Is that a no if you had no idea what the second girl in your car did? As far as two dancers in your car? I just didn't care at the time to ask if the other girl was a dancer or not.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I scored around 16 with a few extra maybe's that I just don't know or don't remember.

If you only count the last few years, my score is only 1 or two with some possible maybes.
    I'm almost like Dominic if I just forget everything from several years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion