tuscl

How many of you older men are shocked that you made it to 60+ to 70+ of age

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Title asked the questions

14 comments

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    Not at all! I'm 62 right now and plan on living a whole lot longer (it's the only way I can win my age group in races)!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...nice answer

From what I've noticed getting old isn't for the faint at hart.

It takes a mentally tough person I believe to keep climbing up the age bracket.

It seams between out living friends and family not to mention your own health issues and the strain it will take on your finances..it's not an easy task
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Being at the middle road of my life has really got me awake to my own mortality
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, I died last year, Juice, but I'm baaaaaaack !!! It is what you make it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    With my mom turning 96 this past Tuesday, God bless her, I'm not at all surprised I'm in my early 60's. Now, I look forward to be in my 70's and 80's and partying with Clubber, shadowcat and jackslash.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm literally trying to be thankful for each and every day I wake up. I'm doing all I can to soak up what life I have left. Between eating amazing meals, making love to sexy ladies, enjoying time with friends and loved ones over activities and so on.

I often find myself even in my prayer life differently...my younger years I treated God as if he was my magic lap and I had wishing and request to make...now I no longer have request...just praise and thankfulness...even content with the lot I received in my life.

Between these storms killing people and having two ppl I knew pass before these storms all close together has really got me reflecting
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince I find that to be insane..I'm sure it's caused you to enjoy life more...I'm sure it would affect me in that way

To cherish life for all its worth and to enjoy all that it has...then in the end return my body to the dust and my spirit to the Lord.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This is some of the biggest reasons right now I'm back in the gym, church, strip clubs , Denny's lol and so on...I'm working my tale off for my future if I'm blessed to have one and if not I'm doing all I can to enjoy today

It's actually amazing how at peace I've become with things and how much life I'm enjoying more than I ever have....I literally praise God for his love and Mercy he bestows to all of us believers or not
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sorry for going off the deep end just needed to vent
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Gym, church, strip clubs and Dennys?

Is that your normal weekend routine or something?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Any one want to take bets on how long Juice's "reformation" will last?

My guess is by the holidays he will be back on his daily diet of 4 lokos and KFC/chicken fingers with hours of video games replacing his workout routine. Hey but whatever he is saying today sounds good, right? Got to keep up and maintain those appearances.

Just busting your chops, Juice, but seriously report back to us how long you keep up your disciplined mind/body experience. I'm interested in how you are after the honeymoon phase wears off. Lol!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    To answer Juice's question l am a little shocked. When I was 20, I thought if I lived to 60 I would be content to die. What would be the point of going on? But here I am, and I still have books I want to read, countries I want to see, and strippers I want to fuck right in the pussy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ and dinners to burn, I mean 'cook' for stripper dates as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Midways into my sleep..up for a piss and checking on tuscl before I pass back out

Thanks to all who responded

The laughter, honesty and fellowship of the brethren makes my cup running over.

I will check out that YouTube clip...it looks good

Reformation of da juice lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion