tuscl

Non vip extras

What is the most you have done outside vip or private booths I am talking middle of club surrounded by broke dudes

Fingered girls ass but was stupid drunk
She had lots of business after though

29 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    DATY
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I fucked a dancer in a high end club that I had always understood to be a no-extras place. We were sitting in a corner near the bar kind of out in the open. Several dances were going on around us. I unzipped, she put on the cover, and then she dances for me by moving up and down in my lap. She was very good at not making it obvious.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I was debating whether I should tell my story, since it seems to outlandish and made up, but given JS's story above, I'm good. I have, of course, gotten my fingers in a LOT of strippers' pussies and assholes on the floor. In the no-extras clubs I go to, it's *easier* to get away with that, under the table on the floor, than it is in the bouncer-patrolled VIPs.

But, my "takes the cake" story, which does not beat JS's, alas, is at a really militantly alcohol-serving no-extras club... imagine the equivalent of Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. I was with a stripper who definitely liked me past being a customer -- we ended up friends with benefits, eventually. Anyway, she used to like to have me come in with a jacket, and when I'd sit at the table, I'd lay the jacket across my lap. She'd sit on my lap in such a way that she could slide her hand under the jacket, but from nearly any viewing angle, you couldn't tell it was there. Then she'd unzip me and jerk me off. Sometimes, she'd invite over one of my other favorite strippers, have that girl sit on my other leg, then guide THAT girl's hand under my jacket so they were both jerking me off. On one occasion, we had a conversation with the bouncer, who standing 5 feet away, while the whole time her dainty little fingers were wrapped around my mighty 3-incher. Usually, at such times, I'd slide a finger into her asshole, at least to the 2nd knuckle. Good times. Good times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    On several occasions at some dives I hit have fucked a stripper right at the bar w/ PLs to either side of me - in my perv mind I find it much more exhilarating than walking over to VIP to take care of biz
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hos make the world a better place

:)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've had dancers many times give Mr. Happy a quick little lick to encourage him to go to VIP. It works some times. :) Hardly a month goes by that I don't get at least one HJ. Usually because I don't see anybody that I want to do VIP with.

I have fingered many pussies but have no inclination to stick a finger up their asses. Do you lick your fingers afterwards?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Not before I eat my chicken fingers and french fries with my hands, first
  • K
    8 years ago
    Blow job at the bar in a bikini bar with no lap dance area. No one else was on our side of the bar. She dropped down got to work.
    There was a bar in Newark where everything would happen right there at the bar or on stage during the after hour parties. I won't count those times as they were outside business hours at an invite only party.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    sex in the strippies in the lap dance area with a dancer who we always do it whenever we see each other no matter where we are. so once a lesbian at the club was there as a patron and came up to tip the dancer i was with while we're together and the lesbian realized/could tell we were fucking. she looked just like the emoticon with the surprised look and the 0 mouth. : o and ran back to her friend. lol.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's this one club in a Midwest town (not Detroit) that I actually like although it's not known for extras. Often times when getting a dance on the floor a bouncer will come reprimand you if you get too "handy."

I was there on a Saturday night after a baseball game and the place was insanely crowded. I debated on leaving it was so crowded but I didn't have anything else to do. Luckily a gorgeous 30 year old brunette came by and we had a lot of chemistry. I just kept handing her $100 bills and said "let me know when this is up" and the dance intensity increased. She moved me to a pitch black corner of the main room and slid her g-string to the side and shoved herself into my face. While doing this she unzipped and went down on me. The high chair back was facing the crowd and we were facing the wall. there were a few other chairs to the left and right of us as well.

I practically begged her to come to my hotel that night but she declined.

I also received and gave oral sex in one of the "cubby" holes against the wall at Baby Dolls in Dallas over a decade ago. It was very late on a Saturday night close to closing time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That reminds me, I once got an unsolicited BBBJ at Baby Dolls Dallas on the 2nd floor where the dancer had created a bit off a chair-fort w/ the highback chairs
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Since the club has now been mentioned twice, I'll disclose that my story took place at baby dolls.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Got my stripper's hand in my pants. Then we tried to fuck but my dick was too big and hard to slip right underneath dat phat ass into her pussy. (I don't do anal). So she just grinded my condom only covered dick with her ass. Then we eventually moved from the bar to a dark corner and softly bounced dat ass on my dick (whoop whoop swag)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @subraman I thought fingering pussy was common place in ANY caliber strip club no matter the bar or in a dark corner?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Tib: ya, agree, not so outlandish to be fingering pussy on the floor... it's the "handjob out on the floor, of a well-patrolled no extras club" that I was thinking was fairly unique...
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Nothing. The only extras I get at my conservative club are from my regulars.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Follies day shift, several times I have, well, saved myself a room fee. In all cases, totally dancer-initiated. I would not have the balls to ask for FS against the wall at the high tops. Have been offer it on the couches, too. No one seems to care. Waitresses will come and take drink orders while a dancer is taking me deep. Has not happened recently, tough.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    her full naked bareback fuck and bj in topless booths
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and i'm a knight. not telling who where when why or how much. i'll just say she kept $10 as a 'tip'.... it may have a rare moment of almost uncontrolled passion.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    oh yes. finished with daty.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I fucked a dancer in the IR Cabaret. If you have been there you know that it is similar to fucking one in the middle of a highway, although there'd be a bit more privacy on the highway.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I never know how many of the crazy stories on this site are fiction. But these stories are among the craziest!

Alas, I've never done this. A little nervous to try. If this is all fiction I could end up in jail and then who'd take care of little 4got, the frogs, and the lizards?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'll you'll forgive me a little "back in my day, we used to walk 5 miles to school in the snow" reminiscing ...

Back in my day, 20 years ago, when Mitchell Bros was arguably the single best strip club in the country, extras were fine out in the open, but the real fun could be had during the special shows, which were done in little side rooms that could hold maybe 10 PLs. There, they might turn down the lights, give all the PLs flashlights, and the girls -- easily as hot as the hottest Vegas dancers today -- would go from guy-to-guy blowing them. There were little curtains put in that you could pull around your seat if you wanted privacy, but not everyone did.
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    Fuck you guys......The clubs I've been to are shit by comparison! The most I've had is a little stick shifting and some kisses over the pants. This might be why I haven't been going to clubs. You guys ruin them for me!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @skibum

I've had a dancer offer that to me a few times there but never did take her up on it. I definitely believe your story. In fact, in reverence to the old game show "Name That Tune":

"I can name that whore in three guesses."
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Another time at barside a stripper reached in my pants and whipped out my dick. No condom in this case. Her back to me, she softly stroked the tip with her hand and rubbed her ass on my dick occasionally tickling the the tip. I had to stop or I would have put mayo all over hand and back.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Like Prim0 said....you guys have been to much better clubs than I have
  • sandyman
    8 years ago
    Also did a dancer at the Inner Room in the dance area. She was wearing a short dress and just spread it over my lap. Two different dancers at one of the dive clubs in ESL slid off the stage and into my lap and then slipped me in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I did a dancer at Inner Room also on my last visit a couple of months ago - I had gotten 4 or so dances from her earlier in the visit - about 2 hours lager we go for another round - I make the move - she follows - we both get what we want/need
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion