tuscl

LarryFisherprice is a Homless homosexual

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:18 PM
He also plagiarises his reviews, articles and threads I'm beginning to question if he is a real person He is full of more Shit than crazy Joe

23 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You need to do this on a computer, Juice. Your mistakes are unbelievably bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince thank you fur yo comptreemints
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Can someone explain why @Juice intentionally misspells words? I mean, what's the point? Just to annoy grammar Nazis like @Deuce?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    He has a 1st grade education but he tries.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What do you mean by *intentionally*?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I recall him confessing / backtracking to making up shit / trolling us with that phoney scare story about his accidentally fkn that stripper bareback in Detroit, in order to get a rise out of us. Maybe he's bored again now that skool has started up. At least I think I recall the incident correctly. I think his account started out as a troll account. I thought he changed. Maybe not.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Teh mispellings are sort of an artform. Like listening to good jizz.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^*jazz.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice spells stuff like it sounds not following traditional Webster dictionary spellings. Dom's assessment of Larry is accurate (at least in my opinion). That's why I am making it a person goal to call him out. He's a douche, calling him out, and instead of defending himself he cries and says "I'm putting you on ignore." I know someone else that does this, and he's a douche too, RickyD.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    ^^you talking about that ass faggitt sanjoseguy?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO I love tuscl and follies and Jesus
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ROTFLMAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice don't forget you love chackin fangers and Four Loko too.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailnn is correct I can't forget my roots
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I always understood Larry to be a reformed troll. If Juice can do it why can't others?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    But I respect the judgment of shailyn, and I don't keep up very well with who is who and who is full of shit. So I'll let you guys fight it out and I'll stay the fuck out of it now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice is an underachieving misunderstood genius (at least for now, the best is likely ahead of him, he's a late -bloomer)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi I really believe that about myself. Thank you my Hispanic friend
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    When did Juice become reformed? Restrained, maybe.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    he did limit it to one handle for a few months now, that is like 187 juice years
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @Beaver: After his stint in reform school, of course... ;-D
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion