tuscl

Is it over?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:40 AM
Between 1999 and 2013 I played an average of 50 rounds of golf a year. In 2014 I played 95. In 2015 5 and this year 5 and I am not taking the clubs to Florida at the end of the month. I think I am done golfing, which I have played since 1969. Whether to drink or play with naked ladies I go strip clubbing 80 -100 times a year on average. This year I hit 100 already and my last experience was maybe my best ever. Its now been 10 days and I have zero interest. Three day weekend coming up and we're going hiking so with work I know at least another 7 - 10 will go by, but in reality I have less interest in clubbing than I do golf. I am wondering, is strip clubbing going the way of ice hockey, basketball, blackjack, golf, and rock climbing, all of which I was obsessive about at one time and now either never do or are almost done?

22 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Is there something else that's taking up your time other than clubbing or golf? So you're averaging being in a strip club at least once every four days? How do have time for that?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Yes, it's over. At your age, time to take up knitting, bowling, or miniature golfing.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Nah it ain't over, its just your general negativity towards everything finally taking hold.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    You need whimsy in your life skibum609! Miniature golf is a good idea. Maybe start making balloon animals and giving them to children (but do so in full view of their parents and not out of the side of a windowless van). Perhaps you should try to get together leith some of the craziest TUSCL posters. Here's a brilliant idea: find crazyjoe! I bet he's drinking from a bidet somewhere! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't think strip clubbing is like golf. Because strip clubbing is about sex, it's not just a game. So the odds are that you'll regain interest in strippers at some point. Unless you're a follower of SJGay.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    When my kids were still living at home we'd golf a lot too. Now I only play at league, or when one of them visits over the summer. League ended early Sept. and I'm done for the year. It's not the money even though golf is expensive...I just have lots of other things to do. Maybe next year I'll get out more.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A lot of old people like shuffleboard. Just saying. :-)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Do younger guys really think getting old is bad? I hope you're kidding and not fearing getting old. Young me grew up with an 18 yr old drinking age and women who knew enough not to get pregnant. There was no aids, no herpes and we went bareback 99.99% of the time. I went to school for 9 years after graduating high school and except for taking two years off to fuck around have been over-employed since 1983. What does it mean? A nice home with a pool; retirement funds; earn more now than ever before; next 16 paychecks in the checking account; sex with wife a few times a week; swinging (only had sex with 12 diff women this year and no strippers don;t count at all); poker 8-10 times a month; fantasy sports gambling every day; and best of all Oregon in January, Utah in February, Florida in March; North Carolina in July; Biloxi in August and off to Florida for Halloween in Key West. Life really sucks as I approach 60 and wow am I jealous of the young lol.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    You certainly have worked hard and have achieved a lot. I noticed that humbleness and humility weren't mentioned. I guess those were God given gifts and not something you had work for.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hmm well you play a lot - maybe donating some of your time (or paychecks) to a local worthwhile cause (Salvation Army, Children's hospital) would give you that "warm and fuzzy good feeling" that you apparently haven't been able to find fucking strippers, golfing and gambling.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    As I approach 75, I think that I am in a position to speak. While I don't have your money, I do own my own home. drive a 435hp Mustang GT, Have 2 great kids and 2 great grand kids, I've got 2 years of salary in my checking account and I hit one of the best strip clubs in the country twice a week. Your problem is that you are spoiled. Too much of a good thing. You no longer appreciate what you have. You should do some pro bono work instead of feeling sorry for your self.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Shadow you hit the nail right square on its head
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You need Jesus
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    We all need to believe in something greater than ourselves. When we get too wrapped up in our egos we start to believe life is dull. Let go, let God!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    I think the idiot with the dirty ass has it right. You need whimsy. I often play with my food whimsically. Bat it around. Say stuff like "hey wildebeest, maybe I'll let you live...psych...you're gonna die....ROAR!" Try something like that. The only worthwhile charity is the world wildlife fund. And maybe [view link]. I can't resist those cute little guys. But don't give money to anything for hairless apes. There are too damn many hairless apes on the planet already. ROAR!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    On behalf of the legal profession, I apologize for my arrogant colleague. The next post I expect from skibum is one in which he claims that he does lots of pro bono work just because he answered a neighbor's legal question several years ago.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    You're a good hairless ape John Smith. I like fucking with your head but only because I think you can take it. I respect you as much as a lion can ever respect a damn dirty ape. I'm excluding rickdugan from that, of course. ricks transcend their species.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have always done pro bono work for one reason and one reason only: When a case is a toss up Judges usually pick those who contribute. I would never do it because the professions asks us to, simply because I have hated the profession my whole life. It has never made me feel better or worse. Its really no different than vacuuming my own office instead of making the receptionist do it. Yes, I am spoiled. I dedicated my life to fucking off and after 40+ years I am running out of things to do. Luckily it was 38 degrees last night and that means winter is coming. That means skiing and skiing is the one thing I never tire of. SHADOW - Nice car. Love to rat race with ya. HP means you would win on the straight roads, but the WRX is a better handling car so I would catch up on the curves.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    skibum609 - I'll have to agree with you about the cars. My son has a 2015 WRX limited edition and made the same statement. However My car gets all the attention from young black men to old white women.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Skibum, If you like cars that handle, you haven't driven a car until you've driven a Lotus. Most models also lack straight line speed compared to the 500+ HP family cars, but that's not the point of what they do.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    How much did the Mustang cost Shadowcat?
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Ski: No rounds in 2017, or the only golfing happens on your March trip to FL?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion