Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juicebox and Nina

mikeya02

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Juicebox and Nina Went to bed Juicebox rolled over And Nina was dead

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO OMG...how did you find out about my secret plan

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Squished

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shailynn check your pms bitch lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I literally just sent Nina a message this is some hilarious timing lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I tease because I care......

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know brother and it always cracks me up

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Squish, squash they were taking a bath, Together on a Saturday night

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Nina and Juice Went into a booth To spend VIP time together.....

Juice came out all pissed off

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I doubt Nina would go like that - she's a winner

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I think I can charm Nina. I would lay good money down that if Nina and Juice meet in 2017 she will speak very well of me

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Oh yeah, she'd say "Juice was so sweet, he brought me a 5 pack of tacos from Del Taco and 2 cans of Four Loko."

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO ... a true gentleman...plus I didn't even ask for sex

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

4 pennies, 2 dimes, a quarter, and three hot sauce stained one dollar bills isn't what she considers good money, even if it is your life savings Juicey

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Being serious for a moment she would be cool to meet

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I also would like to meet Nina. See if I could make her purr like a kitty

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mikeya calm down..me First lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement