tuscl

Does it make me a pathetic looser?

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:26 AM
Well, after being off work for a month I finally got called back late last week. With everything that went on my mind should be other places like getting caught up or finding out what damage my accounts have suffered in my absence. All I can think about though is being able to visit strip clubs again when I'm out on the road. Does that make me a pathetic looser?

22 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Makes you addicted. Join the club, bre
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on getting called back! Of course you should share your good fortune with the strippers.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Thanks Jackslash, who could believe how fucked up things can get after only a month, gonna take 6 months to repair all the damage
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    If you don't have a girlfriend to smash, then it just makes you super horny
  • impala
    8 years ago
    And I'm not an addict, they go to meetings
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Don't have a girlfriend, but let me tell you the longer the month went the better that old lady next door was starting to look
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    No, but your spelling of "loser" does :)

Congrats on getting your job back!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @impala lol I know the feeling my friend. Then again I also LUV cougars. Your just super horny.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Using voice typing, cannot control spelling
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There are strippers' kids and boyfriends that need money to buy new videogames. Now go spend your money on them so those kids and worthless boyfriends can be happy!!!!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    If she was my age she'd be a cougar. I pretty sure she was FDR's babysitter.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol MrDeuce
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Yes, you're a PL like I and others. You're an elite PL because it seems you didn't visit the strip club using savings or knowing you'd be out of work for a while. Glad your back at work.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear you are working again, impala. Loss of income is bad news. In one way or another, we are all PL's. Enjoy women.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes, but being a PL is a badge of pride. Enjoy the women. :)
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Dominic, that's what they're there for
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    If you have to ask whether something makes you a pathetic loser the answer is probably yes. ;)
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Believe me Impala in a months time you didn't miss much on"The Road That Never Ends"
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my definition of PL is pussy lover. ;)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Congrats Impala on getting called back to work. It's always a blessing to have the opportunity to earn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    good-one j62
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I do love pussy,..... and boobs,.......and beer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion