tuscl

Heaven or Hell? How To Choose

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Hypothetical. Which would you pick?

Life A.
You hit the lottery for a billion dollars. You live in a state where they don't have to report your name publicly. You'll never have to work again in your life and can buy whatever or whoever you want. Bad news? You discover you have ED (erectile disfunctional) the same day and can no longer get an erection. No more traditional sex, ever. No matter how much money you through at the problem you won't be able to fix it.

Life B.
You live in shit accusations and are a check out clerk at Walmart. You will never quit your job because you can't afford to and scrape by the rest of your life check to check, no promotions no job changes. The bright side, 90% of the women you meet are willing to have sex with you because they are drawn to you for some reason. You can leave work each night with a different woman and a phone call can lure the hottest girl in town over to your trailer. Of course it works only 90% of the time so you will find rejection now and then but it's rare.

Which life would you choose and why?

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hell, nothing like being a dirt bag. Why, because we are laughed at and vilified. :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's easier to be happy and poor than rich and miserable.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I guess I'd chose A cause I despise Walmart, but damn.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Can't fix it? Haven't you heard of penile implants? Choice A in a landslide!

Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company, lol.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've had B. Trust me it's not that great. I'll chose A.

It's just ED, right? There are other ways for build up and release and other ways to get stimulated. That and I'm tired of not having just a little more money each month. $17,680 and I have to work at Walmart. I despise Walmart, too. No thanks. If option A gives me >$150,000 year I will take it. More money is just gravy. Even if I have to work I will still take it. (I would actually want hobby or a job that allows me to tinker and stay mentally stimulated). Off hours I can pay some domminatrix to slap me around. Done. Sold.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Laughing at the wealthy who can't get laid why we fuck women you'd die for and they laugh at you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd have to go with B.

If I knew that up front that I could bang 1 out of every 9 women I looked at if I wanted to, I could handle the Walmart job. I would probably be the most excited guy on earth to leave work everyday knowing I'd get a different piece of ass every night.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I never worked for Walmart. A friend of mine calls them the Evil Empire. His sister subsists with her job there. I was a skilled machinist, I had a very comfortable life, I wasn't filthy rich, I made very good money doing a job I loved. I created fine pieces of art every day, a very satisfying profession. True, there are remedies for penile disfunction. I'm glad to be healthy as I am.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Can I be born with a showy (it looks big when placid) in Life A? Erectile dsyfunction doesn't stop you from ejaculating. And can I still feel the elaction when she's licking on my cock even with erectile dsyfunction?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    shailynn-Man you really know how to depress folks
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    fuck. :(
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Life A.

Honestly I think my life would be easier if I didn't chase sex as much.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    A.
    I'd have the money to invent a new form of mental stimulation to create vr like fantasies in your mind or maybe experience lucid like dreams where you might feel like you were having hot sex as often as you wanted or experience whatever else you wanted. Whether or not that causes physical changes in your actual body if your mind thinks you're having hot sex is something we would find out.
  • Conundrum
    8 years ago
    I'd go all day daydreaming about each one til the next wearing a silly smirk that no money could buy and singing and humming those lyrics to a David Lee Roth song, "Just A Gigolo"

"Ooh, what they're sayin' There will come a day when youth will pass away What'll they say about me?When the end comes I know I was just a gigolo And life goes on without me".
  • Conundrum
    8 years ago
    "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    B. ask for a transfer to a wall mart in LA, find sugar momma and done and done.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Currently living B and will always chose option B
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    A in a heartbeat.

Broke and busting your ass all the time and all you get is some random strange? I like find food/drink, nice vacations, leisure activities...
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    A. while B would be great sexually for a while in the long run you'll hate your life for every moment except when your having sex.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    One last thing. If you have that kind of cash, all the girls/women will always tell you how big, hard and wonderful it is! :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Life B.

Sex is worth more than money. Lots of people who have lots of money have little or no sex, and they are miserable.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion