tuscl

Feeling ignored by the Strippers?

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:51 AM
Let the sweethearts of StripperWeb learn you some good manners! Selected excerpts from the thread, Customer Not to Approach "Guys who wear sunglasses in the club. " "Guys who lay their money out on their table. They just do it to bait the dancers. They don't spend a dollar of it. " (bad news for JS69) "Anyone with pants so baggy I can see their drawers." (bad news for chessmaster!) "I will typically choose Caucasian men first, foreigners are a last ditch resort. " (Hurray for me!) "Anyone with a creepy vibe, women (unless they call me over), and guys who are just sitting around not tipping. " (bad news for LDK) "Spanish speaking customer: (collecting my tips) "No hablas ingles. No dinero." (despite the fact that I saw him with several Benjamins in his wallet) Me: (in English) "I'll let you fuck me for $100." Alleged Spanish speaking customer: "Ok...si si!" " (Ha ha! Go Papi!) "this might sound weird, but guys who are ridiculously overdressed at odd hours of the day. " (My bro Rick! Maybe the porkpie hat was too much) "Guys that wear sweatpants!!!! " (bad news for the whole lot of us) "How about the ones that IMMEDIATELY ask (im talkin right out thr gate) "so...do you dafe older men"WALK AWAY AND DONT LOOK BACKK " (Damn, jackslash, give a bitch a few minutes to sit down and talk first) "Anything with a vagina that is not a stripper. " (sad face emoji for lopaw) "The indians at my bar usually smell have a heavy curry-like scent to them. Once someone told me I smelled like a middle eastern man 4 hours after I did a dance with an indian guy." (I'm so sorry, Bangalore Movers! Don't take it to heart, you guys are the best. You hear me? The BEST) Lots more fun to come! "The gay guy that just wants to ask questions about being a girl? (This happened lastnight)" (San Jose Gay! You told me you were going to give me a ring next time you went clubbing) [view link]

20 comments

• timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Subraman, you are a truly funny dude. I always enjoy your posts.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Thank you sir!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Being ignored by the cunts who post on stripperweb is a blessing in disguise.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Pretty fucking funny!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Sclvr it's not a blessing in disguise, is just a blessing.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol good point, rh48hr. Basically anything uttered over there is the polar opposite of what actually happens in stripclubs. It's comedy at its best.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Can I sag my pants in a three piece suit?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh subra, I was laughing so hard at your TUSCL member comparisons my wife asks "what's so funny?" "Uh nothing..." Lol Thanks for the good laugh
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Despite my gaydar being awful (go figure) my cuntdar is very good and very accurate. I steer clear of the anti-female ho's in clubs. Happily they are in the vast minority and I ain't missing nothin'
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol lopaw is "cuntdar" a new word for the glossary?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    They forgot captain save-a-hoe
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Dancers have told me they won't go near anybody in a turban.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Funny. But I don't believe much of anything those dumb whores on stripperweb say.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Probably more accurate would be "guys we'd prefer not to approach but ending up doing it anyway".
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Does this mean I can put on sunglasses and be ignored by dancers until I want some attention? I might try it one day but I suspect even more dancers would come over and ask why I'm wearing sunglasses. My eyes are very sensitive to bright lights in strip clubs and outdoors. If clubs are ok with sunglasses, I wouldn't mind wearing them at times.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "Dancers have told me they won't go near anybody in a turban." Sikh and ye shall find.....
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I sat with someone who started with money on the table. It worked better than deer urine.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol ATACdawg...that's a real groaner
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As the saying goes one should not judge a book by it's cover but gonna play devil's advocate & say that a lot of those SW comments may have merit to a certain degree (after-all many of us probably pass certain judgements on dancers we see)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion