tuscl

Going All the Way

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Last night I met a new dancer who, in my opinion, is a 9. Rebecca is a slim girl with long blonde hair and large natural boobs. Seeing her on stage, I forgot about the stripper who had texted me to come see her at the club. I tipped Rebecca and invited her to join me at my table.

Rebecca told me she is 23 and has been dancing for 2 months. She seemed bright and personable and nice. I had to find out what she was like in VIP.

In the private VIP booth, Rebecca removed her top and straddled me. I played with her boobs and sucked them. After 2 lap dances, I was totally hard. Then Rebecca asked, "Do you like to play?" We agreed on a price for a blow job. But she asked me to put on a condom, which I told her would take away half the pleasure. After I had assured her I had never had any diseases, she agree to a BBBJ.

She got down on her knees and sucked my dick as I sat on the little love seat. She would suck for a while and then pause and look up at me lovingly. It was great to see her mouth wrapped around my cock.

Rebecca stopped for a moment and asked, "Do you want to go all the way?" I did. We agreed on an upgraded price for upgraded service. Because she had requested a condom for the blow job, I assumed she would require a condom for full service. However, she just hopped on my lap and engulfed my dick with her pussy. She was very wet.

I know I should have stopped her and used a condom. But feeling her soft wet pussy, I could not bring myself to stop. I'm only human. So I went all the way with a beautiful stripper who's about 1/3 my age. I may have found a new ATF.

29 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ask her if she likes lasagna
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Must have a kid that needs daycare.

What you have explained has happened too many times to me to count. Luckily my dick hasn't fallen off yet.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Congrats! Sounds like fun. You should both get tested and continue the fun.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ...also take her on one of your trips.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front Room Friendliness, save booths and back rooms until actually necessary and until you have some rapport with the girl.

She does sound nice though.

Jestrite50 on feeding her the money slowly while getting to know her.

SJG
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Bravo, Jack, bravo.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room GFE is the best way. Only after you and she are that friendly, then take to the back room, and probably plan on taking her home with you.

SJG

John Coltrane My Favorite Things (1961)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHVarQbN…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She sounds like a DS to me.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sweet! one great dance!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sounds like Gwen. Bare back first time around but she only does it for you. :)
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    This girl sounds like possible GFE material. You need to find out more about her though. Spend some more time at the table with her before heading to the back. Ask her if she would like to have all of the money and not have to cut it with the house. Ask if she would like to have dinner some evening and then go with you to your hotel room to play. Or ask her if she would like to go shopping at Victoria Secret and model the clothes you buy her back at your hotel room. This is all part of establishing a GFE. Pretty soon you won't be paying her for the sex just contributing to her weekly / monthly expenses.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't beat yourself up jack, it's not your fault you're so irrisistable to women - you did what you could
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's time to break out the big rock and propose! It's clear that she loves you, needs a green card so she can bring in her whole extended family, divorce you and take 2/3 of your worldly possessions.

I say, "Go for it! What's the worst that could happen?" ;-)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Be careful out there Jack!
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Jack deserves a commission. He just sold me on a trip to Detroit.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Now these are the kind of crazy stories I started reading TUSCL for!

Ace story jackslash! My only question is this: did you dipped your dick in listermint after you left the VIP? ;)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Jack living dangerously!
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    I completely understand. It is a big risk but may be the ultimate rush for those of us who aren't x games superstars.

I am jealous.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I had a fav who on several occasions had entertained me at her apartment and shed suck my dick bareback but always insisted on a cover for sex. One night at the club she was in a pissy mood and got into a shouting match with the house other in the dressing room, came to my table and asked me to take her to the CR. She said no charge for her; just pay the house for an hour which I did. She was pissing and moaning about being treated like shit, the stupid fucking manager, the lecherous customers and she stopped, stared at me and took my face in her hands and started making out with me. She got naked and started sucking my dick and then said "fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Idiidnt have a condom with me and at that point didn't care one bit. I normally have a long hard time ( pun intended) before I get off, but she was literally fucking me. All of her emotion fueled her passion and I came inside her like I was 23 years old ( which she was).
    After cleaning up, holding each other for awhile, she looked me in the eye and asked, "did you cum in me?" I nodded ascent and she said not to worry. She'd take a plan B pill in the morning.
    She only worked as a stripper for about a year and moved to another city about an hour and a half away. She sends me text messages once in awhile and she always lets me know when she puts a new picture on Instagram. She and her BF are expecting a baby soon, but she left me with some wonderful memories.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When girls want to, they can really deliver.

Sometimes at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail girls will start making out with a guy they've got in their sights for OTC. They are using that as their way of quitting, telling off the management that they are for some reason mad at.

Interesting gawker that the effects of age roll back with a suitably motivated girl.

I still think the above was quite reckless. But it is interesting.

SJG

William Barber, on Charlotte and on Trump
    http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2016/9…
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    So last night I met "Rebecca". After my similar experience I may have found the best girl in detroit. One song then she asks to see my dick, two songs of blowjobs she asks to get up on top and I say no. She does one more song and asks again if she can fuck me and I relent. I put on a condom and she hops on my lap. She is very wet and but I am holding on until she leans over and kisses me and I'm done. On tuscl they are not called unicorns, they are called atfs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Jack, that sounds like the babe I met the time before when you were "tied up" with the CF. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Jack and Silkypants sharing the same hoe? :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Whatever works, larry. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Whatever works, larry. :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You said you negotiated but never said how much you agreed on.

How much did she end up paying you to service her?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @flagooner shouldn't ask that question, it's impolite to put a number to one girl, when you do quantify at scale :)
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    I didn't negotiate and she offered well above average service for an average rate. Ymmv and everyone pays a different price.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Which Detroit club does Rebecca visit?

Got to visit the big D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion