tuscl

OT: Death to Kaepernick

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:45 AM
So to those who hate Kaepernick and all he stand for, good news...(I guess -_-), he's now been recieving death threats for his crazy outlandish idea to not stand for the National Anthem. Take a read or watch the clip. [view link]

28 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have so many mixed feelings about this whole issue. At first I thought it was him taking advantage of a situation to expose himself. In the past the only thing he spoke out about was to brag about his sneaker collection or cars on Instagram. To hear him talk though, he seems committed to his cause. The NFL appears to not be happy with him, but they're making a lot of extra money on his jersey sales. Police unions across America are up in arms at NFL protests. Who do you side with? Protesters or the police? So many deaths, several unanswered. There's been so many in the media over the past 6 months we have already forgotten about a lot of them because news one pop up every week. People need to obey police commands, police need to quit pulling the trigger so freely.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Maybe the threats are due to his lack of performance on the field to justify that big salary.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Having practiced criminal defense for 30 of the past 34 years I never thought anyone or anything could make me pro cop, but garbage like Kaepernick and the black lies matter people have made me pro cop. First off in a country of 350 million people t he number of "unjustified" shootings is beyond nothing and irrelevant; secondly the whole movement sprung out of the despicable hands up movement based on the lie that the thug named Michael Brown was surrendering when in fact after committing a violent felony he then attacked a cop to avoid arrest and his death was 100% justified, his fault and well-derved. Remember the guy in Minnesota who's girlfriend filmed after he got stupid? Stupid asshole had been stopped for violating the law 46 fucking times, tells the cop he has a gun and then reaches into his pants??? The asshole in Dallas? What was left out is that he threatened a store employee with a gun, when the employee told him to not sell stolen property in front of the store, then fucked with the cop. Lets also ignore the fact that the New York Times investigated police shootings and as it turns out there is no bias at all. Screw all of them, starting with Kapernick.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I love you too skibum.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Ski bum....some of those incidents involving unarmed black men can't be disputed. Meaning, it's clear that some of them were flat out murdered by the police force. Now in some cases perhaps it's a bit more questionable, but not in every case
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Govikings, no you're lying. They make all this shit up.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Death to Kaepernicks afro and corn rows
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Even the donald is troubled by the shooting of an unarmed black man in Tulsa. And he's a bigot! [view link]
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    @skibum I normally enjoy reading your posts but to say that unjustified police killings (and we all know there have been less than reported and way more than 0) are "nothing and irrelevant" is an idiotic position to take. One unjustified killing may not signify a systemic problem but it also shouldn't be assumed that there isn't a problem. We are talking about people's lives here not something trivial.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Poor @Skibum yearns for the days of slavery and Jim Crow
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I admire Kaepernick for standing up for what he believes in, and for defending the rights of all of us to do the same. SJG
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ +1
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Thanks, SJG
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Terrific article about Terence Crutcher's death: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Terence Crutcher situation is really disturbing. Thanks for the article link. SJG
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    "Terrific article about Terence Crutcher's death" Except failing to mention the PCP in his car... The possibility that he was reaching into the car after being ordered to lie down... The fact that the officers on the ground couldn't hear the "bad dude" comment by the guy in the helicopter...
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Now tell us how the guy in Charlotte was just reading a book in his car.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Skipussy showing how much of a moron he is. There are so many things wrong with his arguments, it ain't even worth going through all of it.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    All lives matter. Even if one person is killed unjustly, it's too many. However, the anti-police sentiment is getting out of hand IMO. I recently witnessed a black man in handcuffs who was being questioned by two police officers. The handcuffed man was yelling racial slurs at one of the officers (latino guy), antagonizing him, insulting him, and spitting in his direction. The police officers continued to act professionally and ignored his taunting as best they could. I think because of the recent anti-police movement, criminals are feeling more emboldened and know they can get away with a lot more. I think this is a dangerous trend. It makes us all less safe IMO.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Where else but in the United States can someone be paid millions of dollars to play a game?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect skibum609, but hope your post was just a troll because if not it was unhinged. You say you were a criminal defense attorney and imply that you don't really trust cops. But then you go on to basically take the police at their word in all of those cases. Nobody in a free society should 100% trust the police. Nobody. Police do a hard job and I have a lot of sympathy for them. But everybody in every job ends up cutting corners here and there. Police have a job where they can't cut corners. You end with the assertion that the NYT investigated police shootings. I suspect you mean the article in the NYT describing the work of a Harvard professor that studied police shootings in Houston and found no bias. More accurately, he found a slight but (if I remember correctly, statistically significant) bias against shooting black people in encounters. However, that study was done in Houston. The NYT piece also highlighted a nationwide study by a different group showing a bias toward more shootings of black men. The reality is I don't know what happened in all of those cases. But you don't know what happened either. Nobody 100% knows except the people that were right there, and all of the cases you list ended with a dead person that can't tell the world their side and a living police officer that can tell his or her side. I'm willing to give some benefit of the doubt and I won't say the police were definitely in the wrong. But I'm also not 100% sure of that the police were in the right in all of those cases and if you 100% trust the police you're just foolish.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect skibum609, but hope your post was just a troll because if not it was unhinged. You say you were a criminal defense attorney and imply that you don't really trust cops. But then you go on to basically take the police at their word in all of those cases. Nobody in a free society should 100% trust the police. Nobody. Police do a hard job and I have a lot of sympathy for them. But everybody in every job ends up cutting corners here and there. Police have a job where they can't cut corners. You end with the assertion that the NYT investigated police shootings. I suspect you mean the article in the NYT describing the work of a Harvard professor that studied police shootings in Houston and found no bias. More accurately, he found a slight but (if I remember correctly, statistically significant) bias against shooting black people in encounters. However, that study was done in Houston. The NYT piece also highlighted a nationwide study by a different group showing a bias toward more shootings of black men. The reality is I don't know what happened in all of those cases. But you don't know what happened either. Nobody 100% knows except the people that were right there, and all of the cases you list ended with a dead person that can't tell the world their side and a living police officer that can tell his or her side. I'm willing to give some benefit of the doubt and I won't say the police were definitely in the wrong. But I'm also not 100% sure of that the police were in the right in all of those cases and if you 100% trust the police you're just foolish.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    And sending death threats to anybody is never a brilliant thing. I don't care who that person is. Don't like Kaepernick for speaking his mind? Tune out of the game. Write to the NFL commissioner and complain. Or be seriously non-brilliant and buy his jersey so you can burn it. Whatever. But don't send death threats.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Where else but in the United States can someone be paid millions of dollars to play a game?" UK, India, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, China, etc...
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Dude you're not even clever or funny.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Did you climb from under your bridge just to tell me that?
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    My problem with Kap and the rest of them was when they did it on 9/11. They new the NFL was doing a huge thing to remember the fallen and what not. They could have picked a different way to do it. I didn't mind the guys with the fists in the air.... that was a very good protest. Just like the guys on the Olympic gold medal stand. They still stood for the national anthem. So they showed respect for the fact that others given their life for their freedom of speech.... yet showed their own type of protest. And a little history lesson for all of you.... Kap isn't the first professional athlete to do this. Chris Jackson did it back in 94' while playing in the NBA.... his name now is Mahmound Abdul-Rauf. So Kap is just ripping off another athlete. Just saying.
  • nickifree
    8 years ago
    I stopped following professional sports years ago. Too many classless shitholes turned me off. I still follow college football for now. But if I see one more black idiot drop the ball at the goal line, that'll be it for college football too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion