tuscl

Kate's my date.

22 comments

• Clubber
    8 years ago
    Depends on how much she would pay!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    It's good to be the future king! Kate is a bona fide babe.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I would do her.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in short yes . butt what kind of personality does she have .
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'd do her. She looks great for a woman who has popped out two kids.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    No.I found better ones at clubs.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Probably
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Her and her sister, yeah. Londonguy can weigh in on how they treat they treat the public.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Vince, Kate is doing okay as far as PR is concerned. William hasn't done so well recently, he's been criticized for the number of public engagements he's been attending and missing out on one or two high profile ones.

As for Pippa, she get's a lot negative comments, all justified because she's never done a day's work in her life, that said Kate did next to nothing as well.

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    All the nude photos she takes are way too blurry. And what is up with the balding doofus in some of her photos?

www.egoallstars.com/celeb/kate-middleton

I think she owes the world some non-blurry photos of her butthole! That would be brilliant!

And I'd definitely do her! I bet she likes to pet wiener dogs! ;)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Just the fact that she's future queen, I'd do her even if she were a 6. And she's better than a 6 to me.

My one area of concern is, in the initial photo series, there's no pics of her ass, but this side pic makes it look like she has a completely flat Back Ass (tm) https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/ZhI7cb…

And Back Ass is an automatic disqualifier to me. Done. Out. That's why I can't even consider 75% of Asian girls. Course, maybe it's just a bad pic, because 4got's pic makes it seem as if there's at least a modicum of shape.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I'd do her to be able to say I did a duchess. I could use a couple hundred thousand dollars. Otherwise she is so average looking i wouldn't look twice at her. Not to mention she's super scrawny. Give any plain Jane white girl a good hairdo and we have a easy replacement.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd do her, she isn't average by any means, To each her own, she's a lovely British lass.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

There is a very short list of those you won't "do"! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, Clubber, true. I admit it.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Because beggars can't be choosers, why not? But I'd have to put a bag with a crown painted on it over her head....
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Now that's sometthing I have never doen. Take pics, Hugh.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    If she had an open marriage, I'd totally be all on her. She a Duchess, a Princess, and a future Queen. Hell. Fucking. Yes. Total MILF. She's pretty. And she's classy. What's not to like?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some of you guys seem alarmingly unconcerned about the Back Ass. This is unsettling to me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, not everyone has a curvy butt. There are compensations.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "And she's classy"

She seems classy but just remember that being a royal doesn't necessarily make you classy.

I remember a scandal where the future king said he wanted to be a tampon! If he knew he was being taped that would have been a brilliant troll.

But I think he just thought it would be ace to be a tampon. And that's not brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion