Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kate's my date.

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Depends on how much she would pay!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

It's good to be the future king! Kate is a bona fide babe.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I would do her.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Kate is great

Sister Kate

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

in short yes . butt what kind of personality does she have .

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Yeah, I'd do her. She looks great for a woman who has popped out two kids.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

No.I found better ones at clubs.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Probably

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Her and her sister, yeah. Londonguy can weigh in on how they treat they treat the public.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Vince, Kate is doing okay as far as PR is concerned. William hasn't done so well recently, he's been criticized for the number of public engagements he's been attending and missing out on one or two high profile ones.

As for Pippa, she get's a lot negative comments, all justified because she's never done a day's work in her life, that said Kate did next to nothing as well.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

All the nude photos she takes are way too blurry. And what is up with the balding doofus in some of her photos?

I think she owes the world some non-blurry photos of her butthole! That would be brilliant!

And I'd definitely do her! I bet she likes to pet wiener dogs! ;)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Just the fact that she's future queen, I'd do her even if she were a 6. And she's better than a 6 to me.

My one area of concern is, in the initial photo series, there's no pics of her ass, but this side pic makes it look like she has a completely flat Back Ass (tm) s.yimg.com

And Back Ass is an automatic disqualifier to me. Done. Out. That's why I can't even consider 75% of Asian girls. Course, maybe it's just a bad pic, because 4got's pic makes it seem as if there's at least a modicum of shape.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

I'd do her to be able to say I did a duchess. I could use a couple hundred thousand dollars. Otherwise she is so average looking i wouldn't look twice at her. Not to mention she's super scrawny. Give any plain Jane white girl a good hairdo and we have a easy replacement.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do her, she isn't average by any means, To each her own, she's a lovely British lass.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

There is a very short list of those you won't "do"! :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Well, Clubber, true. I admit it.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Because beggars can't be choosers, why not? But I'd have to put a bag with a crown painted on it over her head....

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Now that's sometthing I have never doen. Take pics, Hugh.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

If she had an open marriage, I'd totally be all on her. She a Duchess, a Princess, and a future Queen. Hell. Fucking. Yes. Total MILF. She's pretty. And she's classy. What's not to like?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Some of you guys seem alarmingly unconcerned about the Back Ass. This is unsettling to me.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LOL, not everyone has a curvy butt. There are compensations.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"And she's classy"

She seems classy but just remember that being a royal doesn't necessarily make you classy.

I remember a scandal where the future king said he wanted to be a tampon! If he knew he was being taped that would have been a brilliant troll.

But I think he just thought it would be ace to be a tampon. And that's not brilliant! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement