tuscl

What are some of your more romantic tales from your random SC adventures?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
What say you?

13 comments

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Romantic? Romance in a SC?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Cycling date recently. More animal fun than romantic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Her giving me head 2 minutes after walking in the club - if that's not romantic then I stand guilty

:)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Holding hands while walking to the VIP room. :)
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    Once a few years back, after a particularly "productive" BBBJ CIM, I wiped a little dribble off her chin with my thumb and she grabbed my hand, popped my thumb in her mouth, licked it off, and then smiled at me with this mega watt Dentyne smile and said "mmm, you taste so good!". I think in that moment I feel in love.

Honestly, though, I do still daydream about it. It was kind of a cool experience.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Her offering me a key to her apartment.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) My former DS paying me for the FS. Cha-Ching! $$
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    i happily fall in love with incredible strippers. Has happened 6 times.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    Once, this one dancer who was in my all-time Top 5 list, saw me come in and told me she'd be right back. She went ahead and switched to some brand new stripper panties she bought to test 'em out with me. They were like super-thin and meshy kinda fishnet deal, I can't describe it but it felt very elastic and flexible and like she wasn't wearing panties at all during our lapdance. She never wore 'em again because it felt too much like the real thing. But that was cool of her to do that. When we were done, she changed back.

The other one I could think of: I got to the strip club late and it was last 5 minutes before closing but I wasn't aware of that and my ATF chick was on stage. She knew I had the biggest crush on her. She got off stage naked, went right up to me, pinned me against the wall and slow danced with me while she was still naked making me put my hands all over her...for free. Wasn't until I got into my car and was driving home that I realized the gesture. Many dancers would've exited off stage and headed for the dressing room. She was so fine she was able to retire young and in her prime.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    One time a stripper told me she would be right back and came right back. It was the stuff dreams are made of!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A stripper once wrote me a romantic poem:

"Roses are red, violets are blue.
    For enough money I'll fuck even you."
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think I've already shared enough of my romantic stripper adventures. Just search for "DS."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion