Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Hand-Dryer or paper-towels ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sitting at Philly airport waiting for flight back-home to Miami - used the restroom & they had the automatic hand-dryer & paper-towels - I always use the paper-towels b/c I feel it dries my hands faster & better.

What is your answer to this most of important questions - auto hand-dryer or paper-towels?

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for comedydoc
comedydoc
•

"Bathroom hand dryers spread more germs that paper."

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Paper Towels. Quicker, thorough (for me), reasonably hygienic.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Choices

  1. Paper towels

  2. Hand dryer

  3. My jeans*

  • as in just my fucking luck, the hand dryer isn't working or they're out of paper towels.
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The best is to not piss on your hands. :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I have little use for any of the hand driers with the exception of the Dyson brand - those are really effective!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I like being able to use a paper towel to open the door handle. Too many unhygienic pigs who go straight from dick to door knob.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The Starbucks hand-dryers are pretty-good, they blow some strong air

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Shadowcat, urine is sterile so technically you only need to wash if you defecate, if you want to be technical. ;)

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Urine is sterile, the urethra and penis are not

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

And I think Shadowcat was referring to the old joke about "a soldier, a sailor, and a marine go into the bathroom...?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

OK. Urine is sterile but if you piss on your hands, you're still going to need to dry them. :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Check out this Islamic shit

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Paper towels for reason gammanu mentioned. Too many filthy pigs going straight from urinal and stall to door handle, without a stop at the sink in between.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Papi, the only difference between you and I is you wash your hands after you take a piss and i wash my hands before taking a piss!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

We're officially run out of things to discuss. Shut the place down, @Founder.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

What's the matter, RM? Too sissy to discuss bodily fluids?

Profile picture for 99Bitches
99Bitches
•

Paper towels

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^ Sure it's a favorite topic for you and your fellow nurses at the convalescent home, @Gamma.

Hard-core physical sciences for me. I could never be a doctor.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

paper towels. They are faster and good to know my germs won't spread as bad as with dryers. Though Dyson is the man as that is SUPER effective...and only found in high end places. Like my job ^_^

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Hand dryer. I'm completely helpless with paper towels if there isn't an attendant to hand them to me.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Shadow, of course. I'm one of those hygiene weirdos who washes his hands before he touches himself and after I'm done. Only seems fair.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like paper towels. I can use them for other purposes like wiping sweat off my forehead, opening up doors when I know some other guys didn't wash their hands. Unfortunately I know someone at work has been assigned a cost saving project to replace paper towels with bow dryers. I guess I can bring my own and put a couple in my pocket. It's not that expensive in my opinion. Much quicker too.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL Chandler

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Either one is fine with me. The issue i see is some of the dives i visit don't have either in their men's rooms. Cheap lazy club owners!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

There's one place in Chicago that I used to go to that had that old loop cloth towel setup. I hated that thing. More often than not I'd try to remember to grab some drink napkins from the bar in my way to the bathroom.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

A cloth towel handed to you by the bathroom attendant. You don't see this any more except in high end hotels and restaurants.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Oh, those infinite rotating cloth hoop towel things. Often found in oily blue collar shops like truck maintenance garages and the like. Those are definitely a place were you want no open sores or cuts. Such fun things like The Plague or Jungle Rot or other 3rd world nasties can be found in places like that.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

jackslash - I've seen that at Follies on a Sunday afternoon.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Cloth towels handed to you by the bathroom attendant is fairly common down-here in South FL clubs, it's what they do at Tootsies for example

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

In general strip clubs seem to have the strongest blow dryers out there. I am not ashamed to admit I've used them to dry more than my hands!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the latest dysons are really good. and no chance of touching the device.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement