tuscl

OT: Hand-Dryer or paper-towels ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, September 12, 2016 11:59 AM
Sitting at Philly airport waiting for flight back-home to Miami - used the restroom & they had the automatic hand-dryer & paper-towels - I always use the paper-towels b/c I feel it dries my hands faster & better. What is your answer to this most of important questions - auto hand-dryer or paper-towels?

31 comments

• comedydoc
    8 years ago
    "Bathroom hand dryers spread more germs that paper." [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Paper Towels. Quicker, thorough (for me), reasonably hygienic.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Choices 1. Paper towels 2. Hand dryer 3. My jeans* * as in just my fucking luck, the hand dryer isn't working or they're out of paper towels.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The best is to not piss on your hands. :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I have little use for any of the hand driers with the exception of the Dyson brand - those are really effective!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I like being able to use a paper towel to open the door handle. Too many unhygienic pigs who go straight from dick to door knob.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Starbucks hand-dryers are pretty-good, they blow some strong air
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, urine is sterile so technically you only need to wash if you defecate, if you want to be technical. ;)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Urine is sterile, the urethra and penis are not
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And I think Shadowcat was referring to the old joke about "a soldier, a sailor, and a marine go into the bathroom...?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    OK. Urine is sterile but if you piss on your hands, you're still going to need to dry them. :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Check out this Islamic shit [view link]
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Paper towels for reason gammanu mentioned. Too many filthy pigs going straight from urinal and stall to door handle, without a stop at the sink in between.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Papi, the only difference between you and I is you wash your hands after you take a piss and i wash my hands before taking a piss!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    We're officially run out of things to discuss. Shut the place down, @Founder.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    What's the matter, RM? Too sissy to discuss bodily fluids?
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    Paper towels
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ Sure it's a favorite topic for you and your fellow nurses at the convalescent home, @Gamma. Hard-core physical sciences for me. I could never be a doctor.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    paper towels. They are faster and good to know my germs won't spread as bad as with dryers. Though Dyson is the man as that is SUPER effective...and only found in high end places. Like my job ^_^
  • chandler
    8 years ago
    Hand dryer. I'm completely helpless with paper towels if there isn't an attendant to hand them to me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Shadow, of course. I'm one of those hygiene weirdos who washes his hands before he touches himself and after I'm done. Only seems fair.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I like paper towels. I can use them for other purposes like wiping sweat off my forehead, opening up doors when I know some other guys didn't wash their hands. Unfortunately I know someone at work has been assigned a cost saving project to replace paper towels with bow dryers. I guess I can bring my own and put a couple in my pocket. It's not that expensive in my opinion. Much quicker too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL Chandler
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Either one is fine with me. The issue i see is some of the dives i visit don't have either in their men's rooms. Cheap lazy club owners!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    There's one place in Chicago that I used to go to that had that old loop cloth towel setup. I hated that thing. More often than not I'd try to remember to grab some drink napkins from the bar in my way to the bathroom.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A cloth towel handed to you by the bathroom attendant. You don't see this any more except in high end hotels and restaurants.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Oh, those infinite rotating cloth hoop towel things. Often found in oily blue collar shops like truck maintenance garages and the like. Those are definitely a place were you want no open sores or cuts. Such fun things like The Plague or Jungle Rot or other 3rd world nasties can be found in places like that.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    jackslash - I've seen that at Follies on a Sunday afternoon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cloth towels handed to you by the bathroom attendant is fairly common down-here in South FL clubs, it's what they do at Tootsies for example
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    In general strip clubs seem to have the strongest blow dryers out there. I am not ashamed to admit I've used them to dry more than my hands!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the latest dysons are really good. and no chance of touching the device.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion