tuscl

Overweight Strippers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm not talking about obscenely obese dancers. You couldn't pay me enough to get a dance from one of them. And I'm not talking about thick dancers who aren't really overweight but just "big-boned." Rather I'm talking about dancers who are clearly overweight but not grossly so, maybe 20-30 lbs over where they should be.

If you're like me and go for the petite dancers, what does it take for you to be interested in a somewhat overweight dancer.? For me, if it happens, it's because of her tits. If the dancer has natural D cups or bigger, I'll sometimes get dances from a fat dancer just to play with and suck the tits. But without huge tits, forget it. I think fat girls with tiny tits are a particularly sad group since big tits is one of the few benefits to a woman of being overweight.

14 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Fat girls need love, too, and I will occasionally get dances from a somewhat overweight stripper with tig ol' bitties, just for the pleasure of groping, sucking, or motorboating those puppies, but I'm with you on this one, JS -- fat strippers with tiny tits are just a waste of skin.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago

I don't remember any really fat strippers with no tits.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Is there no in between petite and fat?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There's this very young (20 year old) stripper who was bouncing around at a few clubs. She had big natural D's and a beautiful face with gorgeous bright blue eyes. She needs to lose 20lbs but she's still very attractive. I've taken her to VIP a few times and she's fun and cool too. With a pretty face, big natural boobs and a decent attitude I quickly forget about the extra 20lbs.

Some women wear their extra weight better than others.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Great nipples. Does it every time. Well, most times anyway.

Met a dancer in Albuquerque earlier this year pretty much spot on to your description John. Great personality, fun to be around, not a great ass which I usually require. But she peeled her top off and had not only great tits, but her nipples were fantastic. Spent lots of time and money on that one.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "Some women wear their extra weight better than others."
    This. As long as it's not all on their stomach.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love fat bitches
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^amen.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tons of fun john
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    +1 on JS69, plus a good personality. One category I see a fair ammount of are dancers normal weight or not much overweight with a flaccid belly. Flaccidity becomes more obvious when she gets down on all fours. Not an automatic DQ item for me, but something that might put her lower in my rotation.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my current favorites is overweight with small tits for someone of her size. Yeah, you could say it's sad, but having gotten to know this girl, she's got the right attitude for the job, plus she's almost always with some form of alcohol in hand. I personally think if she was in a different club, she'd be handing out extras like candy. Actually, that would make her a lot like my favorite fat stripper Sunshine. She didn't have big tits, either, but she was also just a freak who didn't need encouragement to do extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was getting dances from a BBWish ebony this past weekend, she def had a few extra lbs but she was big-boned so she was buillt to carry the extra size (IMO it's worse when they have a small-frame/small-boned & are overweight) - anyway she was BBWish but curvy & her tits & her big round ass where her biggest attributes - she was about 5'2 with BIG full 38DDs (I asked her her-size) that were also soft like 2 big pillows while still very full - it was awesome to squeeze and play with those bigguns, I could grab just one of her bigguns with both my hands and there was still some titty left.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've dated several overweight women, but when it comes to P4P I prefer sleeker lines.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I only get dances from fat girls if they really work for it, using their hands and legs to get me aroused while we talk. I've had some fat girls that talk a good game, but if all you do is talk a good game then I won't spend the money. You've got to earn my money with some work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion