tuscl

Black Dancers & White Customers

Monday, January 12, 2004 5:07 PM
This really puzzles me. I'm a normal, healthy, white guy who is, for the most part, exclusively attracted to black dancers (along with maybe an occasional Hispanic). I find black entertainers (mostly) to be more open and entertaining than their caucasian counterparts...and with higher character. Is this weird? I have noticed that some of the black guys gravitate to the white dancers as well. I guess I'm looking for any insight as to why these things are...or personal experiences as well. Personally, if I walk into a club and there are 11 ladies on the floor (10w and 1b); for some unexplained reason, I will be the happiest customer there with my lady. We seem to gravitate to each other. Why?

8 comments

• token
    20 years ago
    TD, you don't sound like "a bitch." I'm sure you encounter many crude-dudes at work. Unfortunately, youth, alcohol and a total lack of social graces tend to paint males as a pretty sorry lot....been there, done that. I've seen plenty of disrespectful, putrid behavior from some punks--you don't need them and they don't deserve your attention. We're not all the same; check out the new guys as they enter your arena and stick with the good guys.
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    No not all customers are the same. I don't want to look like a bitch or anything, but some customers you know are going to try to lick you, or bite you just by looking at them. It doesn't always mean race either. The skanky girls usually take care of those kinds because they figure that its just money. No matter who it is. But I for one will not dance for just anyone. They have to be nice to me and want to have a conversation first. Sorry I know I sound like a prude but I have been dancing way too long to get unwanted fondling. So like I said I will not just dance for anyone.
  • JungleMan
    20 years ago
    I don't think race has anything to with it. I believe it just depends on the girl. I'm sure many of you agree.
  • token
    20 years ago
    Thanks to all who have posted so far. I really hope to hear from any black dancer....what are your opinions? are all customers the same? (I'd suspect probably so); actually I don't really know what I'm asking (sound confused?) but I'd like any input. Please don't confuse me with some star-struck teenager--I've been going to strip clubs for 20-25 years.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Forbidden fruit always appears to be exotic. If you world is limited to your own race, for whatever reason, crossing the line is daring, exciting and arousing.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I've often noticed that if you see a black dancer in a mostly white club, she is almost always the best looking lady in the place. I guess she has to be or she wouldn't get hired. I've had fun with black dancers but it's not a preference, I just pick out whoever appeals to me on any given day and sometimes it's a black girl. I also think they often try harder, maybe because they have to.
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    At the club I worked, we had these 3 beautiful black girls named mohogany, silk and Asia (AJA), and almost every white gentleman in the place would fall head over heals for them... I don't see anything wrong with it at all, they were all good hearted women and had a private dance that would knock your socks off!... Alos at the club I worked at there were quite a few white Girls that only danced for the Black gentlemen.. I say go with what you like.. there is no shame in wanting the other race to do dances for you!
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    bandit1: Well, it's YOUR fantasy so go for it! I prefer Brazilian and Asian dancers myself. Just keep your BS radar on at all times. Ethnic background or nationality does not guarantee a person's moral or ethical code.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion