tuscl

Busted My OTC Cherry Tonite

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
18 months to the day (Dugan you goddamn genius).

There were rules of course. I had to wear a condom and I couldn't kiss her DFK only pecks and no blow job whatsoever. Actually she just sorta laid there. She had bills to pay, bitches the whole time how degraded she felt and if she wasn't pregnant and was still dancing she never would have agreed. But ....

The System works people , the System works.

Thank honorable prophet RBD

32 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    way to go
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Maybe once you level up, you will be able to pull one who will have you know that she wouldn't be doing anything of the sort if her dealer hadn't gotten tired of her BJs.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    That sounds awful. After a few after-dinner blowjobs from a couple of different strippers in hotel rooms, I recently persuaded my ATF to spend the night with me and blow me twice. Lots of DFK, no bitching, and no condom. I really need to write this up in an article. Stay tuned.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Even tho I guess congrats are in order I agree that it did sound way less than optimal. Yeah a fuck is a fuck but an 18 month wait for that? Hopefully you'll score much better on your next attempt.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I will I'm sure. First time is never the best time
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    At the end if the daybit was just a goal that needed crossing off the list. She wants another go round but I told her she's gonna have to do much much better to get me to say yes. I figure get her addicted to the easy money then turn her way the fuck out.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I just played the role of a perfect gentleman and figure the rest would take care of itself
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn, sounds like a doubles tennis match where your partner didn't want to be on the court - well maybe she will be more of a team player the next time she needs $$$ & you should make your expectations clear, I would
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Geez. Next time offer her another $20 to at least pretend to be enjoying it. Or to at least STFU and quit bitching about it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I have to agree, while this is now crossed off your list, it doesn't sound like much fun and quite frankly, the whole talking about it being degrading would have been a total boner killer for me and I probably wouldn't have continued.

I'm not criticizing you for continuing I'm just saying what i probably would have done.

If she said this was degrading, why is she saying she wants another go? I wouldn't go that route again unless you have some understanding of what you're going to get from her. If it doesn't meet what you want kick her to the curb.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    People are kinda busting your balls but we gotta remember, the first time everyone took the training wheels off their bikes, I'm betting a lot of people crashed.

At least you did it and it doesn't seem to be any issues. In the future I'm sure you will find a candidate that is more "open minded."
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    It was a buzz kill, and not ideal, but this was one of those girls "I had to have" and it was damn near basement prices ($300 for anyone wondering)

She relaxed after a while because we sat and talked for a long time, but ya the shit was lame. She still has more bills I told her she could check with me Fri but again reiterated that I gave her a break because it was our first time but if she trips again she won't get paid anything at all. I control that because its electronic no cash :-)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    What a ridiculous System!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Oh and you can look for "One PL's Experience Using The System" parts 2 & 3 coming to an posted article near you very soon

...just in case you missed part 1
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    We look forward to it. The System is cranking out new RICH STUDs every week! (A RICH STUD being anyone who is willing and able to pay a stripper for sex.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well look on the bright-side, at least she didn't burst into tears as it was the case for JS69.

Perhaps if you have some drinks together & play some nice background music she may open up more - hell get some chocolates & strawberries while you're at it
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Dougster some of us haven't figured out a way to trick hookers to let us pay to almost have sex with them...thanks to RBD, I got the paying part figured out, the sex is just around the corner I'm sure of it :-\
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I ain't having sex with anyone if she ain't gonna suck my dick first.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Congratulations! It took me a long time to get my first stripper OTC, but now it's easy for me. I think it's the confidence you gain.

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hey. better than my first otc.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Congrats!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    If that was your experience, then the System failed you my son. An important part of the fun in doing this is to fuck girls who at least pretend to be eager to please. I doubt that I would have even bothered taking a girl OTC with such a shitty attitude, but I suppose that beggars can't be choosers. ;)

As an aside, that whole goofy "paying hookers for sex" comment is starting to sound more and more like the vaginal secretions of a bitter female troll. Not those fun secretions either, but rather the rank odorous type that come from girls with bad yeast infections (or worse). Just an observation.

Anyway, maybe an addendum to "The System" is on its way, lol. After all, the first one is 6 years old now - the least I could do is give the trolls something more recent to fixate on. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    No, RD! The System didn't fail him. He failed The System!!!! :-D
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ homo!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    "As an aside, that whole goofy "paying hookers for sex" comment is starting to sound more and more like the vaginal secretions of a bitter female troll"

Ya right RBD....Dougster trolling sessions were some of the funniest things this forum has experienced.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    GACA, there were a few funny moments to be sure. Initially I found some of those posts as funny as anyone. But they got quickly overwhelmed by the sheer mind numbing repetition of the same few jokes, over and over again for years. For a long while the board really became unreadable, with literally thousands of repetitive posts - even including easily 1,000 empty posts that were nothing but bumps.. At first I thought that he was playing the character of a bitter Asperger's sufferer with some unmanageable compulsions, but the more recent gender revelations have made me rethink that premise.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RickyBoy: "the more recent gender revelations have made me rethink that premise."

Gender revelations? WTF is RickyBoy talking about her?

RickyBoy: "the sheer mind numbing repetition"

Think your "mind" (see how I put that in quotes) has been number since birth, RickyBoy. How else do you explain taking 10 years before you figured out how to pay hookers for sex?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Wow, sounds "fun" GACA.

No BJ, no DFK might be a deal breaker for me
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    No James it wasn't about fun...it was about sealing the deal with the hottest stripper I'm the club. She caved and now I'll use that lost of novelty to my leverage for future rendezvous
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    In the future don't put any of that bitching and talking about feeling degraded. When I pay for OTC I make it known I want the entire GFE.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The System works. But why not next time just set it up in a more civilian manner, and with a girl who wants to be your GF. Then she'll let lose and most of those rules won't even exist.

And with civilians it's just a date, not all prearranged.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Ah, I get it GACA. You had the hottest girl in the club for 300. You know what the market rate really is and can use that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion