tuscl

Strip Clubs in Cuba

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:32 PM
Now that travel to Cuba is open, I've thought it would be fun to go. And then my second thought (as always when I travel to a new place or think about doing so), was, "I wonder if they have strip clubs?" Does anyone know? I should probably ask a Cuban stripper; I swear there are more of them every time I go to my favorite club.

28 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing now that there are about 100 US flights daily into the island. There ain't shit in Cuba AFAIK - in the early 90s when the USSR disbanded and no-longer carried Cuba financially, the country's econmy pretty-much completely colapsed - in the early-90s the gov was desperate and that is when they decided to get into the tourism biz by going into biz w/ Spanish (from Spain) & Mexican tourism corporations - the Spanish & Mexican companies built hotels for mostly Canadian & European tourists - w/ a completely fucked-up economy and tourists w/ $$$, P4P girls started popping up in bunches specifically in the tourist areas - but w/ time the gov cracked down & these days AFAIK a tourist is now allowed to bring a girl to his room & the P4P scene is pretty-nonexistent except maybe in some tourists nightspots but doesn't seem to be too prevalent. AFAIK the country is not ready for US tourism & there really isn't that much to do & really does not have that much to offer for now until their tourist industry becomes bigger & better - a few people that have gone have found it a bit rough w/ the very basic conditions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In the 1950s b/f Fidel Havana was a US playground & there was a lot of American investment - maybe someday it can be that way again but doubt it while there is a communist dictatorship in place.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    No, they don't have strip clubs. They have hookers everywhere though
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure I would say it's "open" though I don't yet know how rigorous the restrictions are. Bigger issues are the absolute fucked up infrastructure. I know they have resorts on the coast that are decent but I don't know how decent. I've read Havana is practically falling apart. Still I'd like to visit once they've had a chance to improve things AND before it becomes another tourist destination.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just come to Miami - it's pretty-much Havana North
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And Tootsies is pretty much a Cuban strip-club
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's no ice in Cuba
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ They lost the recipe, so they have to import it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's hardly even Cubans in Cuba, they are almost all in Miami
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Getting to Cuba isn't hard. The restrictions aren't rigorous anymore thankfully. Have flown there from Miami for every visit by the way.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Never saw any reviews from Obama following his trip a few months back. Nothing from the Secret Service either.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I heard there's a shop that sells cigars hand rolled on the thighs of virgin beauties
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I wonder if the cigar that Bill inserted into Monica was a Cuban.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Just look for the jinateras - peroxide blondes. That's how they advertise that they are available for rent to NA and European tourists.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Why doesn't Cuba have a swimming team in the Olympics? They are all in the US!
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    así comienza
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Tienes verdad! Ja estan aqui.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Ya estan aquí. Porque me hablo Aleman y Español, hay tiempos cuando tengo confundido.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    My understanding is that trips for strictly tourism are still prohibited. But, I know of a few folks who've gone over for educational purposes as flimsy as as "self guided immersion course in Spanish." I haven't been myself, but I'm told there are no strip clubs but there are a crap ton of hookers and a lot of civis at bars are willing to engage in P4P for crazy low prices. Most of the guys I know who've been have gone multiple times. They're from Western Canada an the UK, but when they're in Miami they're always commenting on how the Cuban girls here are totally different from the Cuban girls in Cuba.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "And Tootsies is pretty much a Cuban strip-club." LOL
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The Cubans must be branching out. There are 6 or 7 of them at Follies now and one of them said she came from Miami. But I have to wonder how long they have been in the country because they speak very little English.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wrt to shadowcat's observation: in Florida especially, but it's also true in any metro area, there is no incentive to learn English. All businesses and service providers have bilingual employees (press 1 for English...), Univision is free TV, and all newspapers and internet sites have free Spanish-language versions. I know many immigrants from Spanish language countries that have been here for decades and not learned any English. I think they should, and I think it should be a law,
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wrt to shadowcat's observation: in Florida especially, but it's also true in any metro area, there is no incentive to learn English. All businesses and service providers have bilingual employees (press 1 for English...), Univision is free TV, and all newspapers and internet sites have free Spanish-language versions. I know many immigrants from Spanish language countries that have been here for decades and not learned any English. I think they should, and I think it should be a law,
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I don't care how much english she speaks. Can't understand her when my dick is in her mouth anyways. Do we go to SCs for the conversation? Granted I know a few that have Master Degrees.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    A stripper who says she has a Master's = Stripper Shit
  • bishopt1234
    8 years ago
    Cuba isn't worth a trip just to monger. I went last year. It's a very educational and enjoyable trip, but no strip clubs and prostitution is very illegal and police fully enforce the law. It's a pain at times to get around it.
  • bishopt1234
    8 years ago
    BTW, for some reason the Cuban girls in Miami and the U.S. look better than the one's overall in Havana. I don't know why, just my point of view.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip Clubs are an American invention. Its because of what our legal system allows, and what it does not allow. I other countries they don't need them. So I don't know if you will find any in Cuba, but I am sure that you will be able to find things much better. Kind a like the whole country is one big hooker zone. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion