tuscl

Stripper moves

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:43 PM
I'm kinda fascinated by the moves an approaches that dancers use to get customers lured in. Everyone knows that approach sitting next to/or on with some small talk and asking if you want a dance. Sure some will grab your junk, but its the subtle stuff that impresses me. I've seen a few that will set next to you, and ever so slightly, place their foot around yours. Its a subtle move of closeness while not getting too close to you, but at the same time kind of locks you in. smooth but with some power at the same time.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like it slow and smooth - as if she has all the time in the world and not desperate for a dance (although I'm cognizant she's there to sell dances) - so I like the slow smooth approach as if she's trying to pick me up vs hustling me - and I like contact but does not necessarily have to be sexual; gentle hugs; rubbing my back, rubbing my legs, etc; with eye-contact and a smile - that will slowly get me on the hook.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    I don't care for small talk, however I'd rather have that than when they dig into your personal life. I had one recently who literally played This Is Your Life, asking me my name, where I lived, my occupation, did I have family, my hobbies, etc. I'd rather talk about politics! LOL But I'm OK with asking for a dance because VERY FEW women nowadays know how to be sexy. I've got more game than most of them and my game sucks!
  • sooperflysnooka
    8 years ago
    Favorite is sitting at the bar, and she squeezes between your seat and the next to order a drink. She bends over the bar and makes sure you see that ass in all its glory. she moves ever so subtly to the song while wiating, obviously rubbing aginst you. Still waiting, she stands and turns ass toward you while surveying the club and begins to dance a bit more to the music and rubbing that ass on your leg or hand, whatever is in contact with said ass. As the drink is coming she looks over and gives a noncommittal smile, that says "your move baby, get it while it's hot, or I'm gone." And she leaves it up to you. She either winks and leaves, or you have her sit on that lap, lol
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    One of ! my current favs sits down beside me, turns toward me, and drapes a leg or two over my lap. She likes it a lot when I massage her gorgeous legs. I like it even more.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Not a fan of the stripper handshake. I know she's doing that to everyone, so it's like shes transferring their junk juice to mine. If she's esp hot sometimes lil head doesn't think about that though, but if she's that hot she doesn't need to be that aggressive. My ATF is pretty LM in the front room during the sell. It wasn't until about our 6th visit where she's transferred from the chair to my lap for convos before we do dances.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    There has to be some kind of physical contact to get me interested. When they just sit in the chair next to me, that does nothing for me. Coming up behind me and playing with my hair or rubbing my shoulder is a good way to start slow.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Back when I used to just talk to the girl for a few minutes and then get a dance -- which I reckon everyone above does -- I liked the kinds of things mentioned above. Especially the little subtle things mentioned by OP, wrapping her foot around my leg, subtle touches on my forearms, etc. But for many years, I've switched to whatever the PL equivalent of "the long con" is. "The long floor", maybe. She sits down, I buy her drinks and maybe food for the next hour or so, flirting and laughing and getting buzzed along the way, then I take her to the VIP. If she'll do that, that's my turn-on. If she hangs for 10 minutes and then starts bugging me about dances, I dismiss her, doesn't matter if she's been doing any of the other things mentioned above.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    To clarify a bit above, when she'd sit across from me it felt more like a normal girl flirt, the eyes, flick of the hair, occasional touch, etc. Real subtle. Made it feel I was dancing with a normal girl vs with a stripper, even though that's what she was. Now she acts like a GF who sits on my lap but isn't overtly aggressive or seductive til we go to the back. I admit I'm into the build up. I like the tease.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, touching feet or lower legs. That goes on in our no touching clubs. And then sometimes outside hookers come in and just push up against you from the side, from their neck down to their crotch. And then there is telling you their name, and then retreating, and saying, "Oh my stage name ..." Usually this is with Black girls, tending to be very smart. They make like they just naturally told you their real name. I just go along with it, and don't question any of it. But in our Mexican Bar Circuit the most common is tities in the face. They say at the HK Bar, lots of girls will just jump into your lap and start DFKing you. Videos suggest this. And then it is well written about that at the Black dives in this country, they will jump onto your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear. I take this to mean that the girl is defying you to give her some smooth taking and then start DFKing her. That is certainly what I will do when I get out to these places. And then at S.F. New Century, watching this extremely cute black girl finish her set by lots of open tongue kissing with another girl. Well next she was on my lap, and I could not help mentioning to her how turned on I was by watching that. Things just happen in situations like that. And then TUSCLers have affirmed that at the Mixed Race dives they all do it exactly the same way as it is done in the Black dives. And then there have been recent posts about girls who have just taken the stripper hand shake concept to its logical conclusion. She gets hold of your cock, and then she does not let go and she never says anything about money until the entire interaction has reached its culmination in a VIP Room or Booth. With a girl operating like that, I believe you could steer it into as much GFE as you wanted. For myself I'd finish up with her in the club and then walk her right out the front door with me. SJG
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Me tipping a dancer at the stage. Me: "I like your shoes" Dancer: Wraps legs around my neck, yanks me closer and says "I like YOU" A few years ago. Still memorable. Dancer was an 8 (hottie).
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I was explaining to one new girl at San Mateo Club Ante, "Men are the same inside strip clubs as outside. It's the women that behave differently inside the clubs." And others have posted about how some sort of fetishistic fixation can be a good opening for tipping and complimenting. SJG
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I prefer the ask to sit on my lap, lean in, and start small talk. A move I remember which was different from the usual was this one dancer who sat down, really didn't say much and immediately started licking my ear. Another I enjoy is a fave of mine who'll when I'm at the bar come in, stand close and let me rub all over her. The best move I've seen so far was actually verbal if you will. She said lete show you something you've never seen before. That got me interested.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the stripper move that really gets my attention is when a pretty girl locks eyes with mine from across the way and comes over and either sits in my lap or sits next to me dangeling her sexy legs over mine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion