tuscl

tuscl site upgrades suggestions

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
first would be the same 'sort' button that exists in the discussion page. 'sort articles' button. please.
second is hide the 'post comment' button until something is typed into the comment box. i have accidentally hit the 'post it' so many times before typing the comment. i blame some other sites i go on. reflex action i guess. or spastic.
third. would be nice for full 'time and date' stamp survive on each post.
fourth. maybe a search option? maybe it allready exists and I still haven't found it.
thank you for this GREAT site.

33 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    There is a search option.
    Still need an edit feature!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    All posts are archived in Google - so you can do a search there.

Type in "TUSCL _______" and fill in the blank with what you're looking for. It's not as good as a dedicated search engine but it can help you a little.

As for accidentally hitting the post button too many times, crazyjoe does that all the time - his gets stuck sometimes

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Edit would be nice along with a delete post button but it would abused by the trolls and people with multiple accounts. Some fancy stuff would be nice but really doesn't matter. It would be nice if the left angle bracket character worked (and didn't truncate posts). The problem is people would try to post HTML code even those such code is never parsed.

Better heuristics to detect and stop spammers/scammers from posting. Yeah right.

Add a "block all posts from liberals" on each members profile page. :P.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    butt i'm a liberal.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    edit would be nice. so many times my iPad or phone self corrected even after I proofread. stupid seri. frustrating.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It would be nice for TUSCL to have different sections where locals can talk about clubs and dancers in their areas. Like how Bonedin is for LA. You can have the national selection and then the local selections depending on where you live.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've been asking for the ability to sort Articles just like Discussions for a long time. Articles are supposed to be more significant posts, but right now they are getting the short shrift.

Also, a quick way to view your own profile, as you might want to use some of its links.

And then on each post, as it has a name and three symbols now, put something which will give you a link to that post. Often now I get that by going to the author's profile. Or I get it by VIEW SOURCE in the browser.

Making the front page like most message boards, where you do have sections, and then for each post you just have the title, plus author and plus last comment author. Making it just one line allows more threads to be listed per page.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hahaha I beat san_jose_gay in a reply!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We've had these threads b/f but usually nothing comes pf it - AFAIK TUSCL is pretty-much a one-man operation and Founder I think has a full-time job so TUSCL is "on the side" stuff and he may not have the time to make all the upgrades we would like.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    it is certainly pretty good as it is.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    What larryfisherman said! I've posted in the past abt giving TUSCL a local option where we talk about particular clubs. But I founder isn't listing:)
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    @papi: I recall there being an "Emily" around who was helping founder with the site

I would like a "comment" option in addition to "prop" and "flag" options so I can leave comments to a review that I fell is neither a prop or flag
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Don't forget that Rech is founders IT guy.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    us folks in the greater LA area are blessed with bonedin... butt i have been banned from the site because i got in johnny patrols face too many times. he was/is such a micro manager. and i spewed too much especially when i was drunk.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and zbone is so lame.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree. Local boards would be nice.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Female posters are required to show us their tits.

lopaw is exempt but she can volunteer
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Re local boards. They used to have "Club Chat" but it was dropped because it was only being used at about a dozen clubs and most of the chat was just a few guys taking shots at each other.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    TUSCL is pretty good as is.

If someone is looking to improve this site - here a couple:

1. Ability to "Rate" (or "Like") the reviews. Then ability to Sort with highest rated reviews showing up first. That'll save people a ton of time. And keep bad reviews out. I know there is a "prop" feature. But it's not anonymous and you have to type something in the text box. So it doesn't get used much - and is not sortable.

2. For each City - or each 50 mile area, there should be a General Review Board. Say for Atlanta - there should be a Club entry - "Atlanta Clubs - General Reviews". Posters can post their impressions about a collection of clubs - comparing which suck (in a good way) and which suck (in a bad way).

Heck, if a review gets 25 Likes - the reviewer should get 3 month VIP (instead of 4 weeks). This will encourage better quality reviews - and TUSCL should see more traffic.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    An ability to post pics would be nice with the option to delete.
    Maybe the ability to delete all your posts when you close out an account too.
    An edit feature that allows you to edit or delete for 24 hours would be nice too.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    idk why I didn't see the search button... duh. there it is.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Adding free lap dances in a contest would be nice.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    TUSCL is overall an outstanding spot.

If ideas for making it better are being considered, let me prop the need for a post edit function and the idea of local sub-boards for major geographic areas. Maybe a separate off-topic (eg rants, politics, sports, drooling over non-stripper females) board and a main (clubbing/ hobby) board.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    How about an option to sort clubs in an area by their most recent review date? That way we can just sort the clubs in an area to see if there have been any recent reviews since our last visit to the area without having to click on each club individually.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    @rogettex: there had been a select few city pages that did have overviews in the past... however, I currently do not see the one I remember

@whodey: that can already be done from the city pages
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've made various suggestions in the past (none that have been implemented to the best of my knowledge) - but one I had not thought of is a way to clearly identify mileage - i.e. no-touch/air-dances; one-way; 2-way; extras (w/ maybe a some benign way of referring to extras)
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Mjx, thanks for pointing that out. I learn something new every day on TUSCL
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I wish Foounder would up the number of people you can put ignore. 500 million just isn't enough, it should be be at least half the world's population, or in the neighborhood of 3.7 billion. I know Clublet agrees with me.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    A gpx file is a GPS file of waypoints. I would like is a gpx file of the clubs, it could be by regions so the files are smaller.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    mjx01 - a city page would be nice. when I read a club's reviews - I click on the button "Browse Nearby Clubs" - and it lists clubs that are closest to the one I'm reviewing. This is helpful because it picks up clubs in different cities as well (that are close to the club)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    also it would be nice to have any comment on a 'review' and 'article' post show on the 'babble' data page.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    also the bold blue font (that is now on the phone display) also on other devices such as my ipad. thank you.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, thank you founder, the bold fonts are nice.

Consider letting articles bump the way that discussions do? View them by last post date?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion