tuscl

When they plead

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I got a pleading text the other day, with the girl apologizing because our last OTC session was less than stellar. Honestly, none of my 3 OTC visits with her were very good because she gives a mediocre BJ, doesn't like DATY and puts my dick in a vice grip with her pussy during sex. So I finally just blew her off. I didn't bother telling her why because what's the point? I don't owe her an explanation and I have others in the rotation to turn to, so I have zero interest in getting bogged down with explanations or even training. It's too bad because she is hot and her ass is incredible, but c'est la vie. She promised a lot in that pleading text, but for me the ship had already sailed.

I'm curious how others deal with texts like that. Ever get sucked back in for another go? If so, how did it go?

25 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The only one that I've dumped who convinced me to see her again was the DS. I'll post the story soon. The jury is still out on whether or not I'll keep seeing her.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    The only time I've encountered this type of situation I told her the only way I would see her again is if she stepped up her game. I gave her one more chance and she failed miserably.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Well, if your *paid* sex worker doesn't live up to expectations, then pay someone else. Logical? No?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Is she's hot, with an incredible ass, and she is acknowledging that she's been less than stellar, without you having to point it out to her, I would probably give it another go.

I think this is a good opportunity for you to say "yeah, tbh, i wasn't thrilled. if we can make it more fun, i'd be willing to give it another try." I think it will be worth your efforts and you'll have much better sex with her the next time. Might be worth one more try.

The problem is, after a time or two, she might revert back to being a lame fuck. The next time might be great at least, so why not.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    *If
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Dugan wrote: "I didn't bother telling her why because what's the point? I don't owe her an explanation "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    No, of course you don't owe an explanation. You're paying for sex and she didn't deliver the service that you were after. I just don't understand the point of the thread?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I had one girl who I genuinely liked, but the sex became mediocre. She was a follower not a leader in the bedroom and I got tired of always havig to ask her what to do to me next.

I kept her around because she was cheap and reliable. I knew she was always going to show up even at a moments notice.

Eventually drama came into the fold and it was easy to let her go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I might give some a 2nd chance but not a 3rd+ - some girls just don't get it; some just aren't good at it even if they try; and some are just focused on themselves all the time & what *they* need/want ($$$) vs focusing on the customer & thus give mediocre if not bad service
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I had been having sex with a dancer on a regular basis. Then she disrespected me in the club, and I dropped. her. She texted me for months and months, and I finally relented. But when I had sex with her again, I found it wasn't worth it and never saw her again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    jack, you're a pretty-easy-going guy, I wonder what that dancer did to upset you so much
  • K
    8 years ago
    I'm with Papi_chulo

You gave her more than one chance and she did not deliver. Unless she is willing to provide a free sample , not likely, don't waste your money.

You could be missing out on something good but it isn't likely. if she was good at what she does, she would have many repeat customers and would not need you.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I don't do OTC but I wouldn't have paid for a 3rd session after the first two were mediocre. One I could forgive but not two.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Jester and TIGO: - you are both right about the third time and I would normally have stopped before then, but she was so hot and convenient that I just had to give it one more go. We live and we learn.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I don't like begging/pleading women. I agree with Papi though. I rarely do OTC but after the second less than stellar service I move on to the next.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "The jury is still out on whether or not I'll keep seeing her"

LOL
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "The only one that I've dumped who convinced me to see her again was the DS. I'll post the story soon."

Didn't she dump you?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @chess:. The first time, yes, she dumped him because of a new bf.

The second time, no. He dumped her because of Dream Civvie. Got to keep up with JS's stories, man!! ;-)
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Met a real stunner and bonafide model at a strip club. Great convo, no dances, but was up for OTC. Over next month, texted daily building up to the overnight first date. During this time, she sent me pics of her bathing suit modeling shoots, that eventually progressed to nude selfies and masturbation videos. She was was looking for an SD/SB relationship. I was down for that based on her hotness!

The long awaited date turned out to be mediocre. She was into weed, provided weak GFE and couldn't take real-man meat very well. So, didn't sign up for another round. She was pissed, due to evaporated income stream, and sent some cold texts. Fortunately, in short order she stopped contacting me. I didn't bother to provide an explanation.

Fast forward several months, I was looking at the pics and videos and typed her a text. Then I had second thoughts and deleted it. Too many fine fish in the sea to pay for mediocre service!
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    You already have your answer. For me, if she's hot enough I'd invest in training her.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    dick in a vise grip?

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    ^ I assumed he meant she was super tight, often a sign she's nervous and not even a little turned on.

On the one hand I feel like I can "train" girls. On the other, I've had a few (civvys) that clearly were uninterested in improving.

I guess the thing about civvys vs sex workers is if civvys really want it, you throw them a bone even if it's mediocre.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Come on, RickyBoy, you're supposedly a "real man", you really can't figure out how to handle this on your own? Maybe you're really just the faggot everyone says you are.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Tell her why she sucks (no pun intended) so next time she fucks a dude, she won't be so terrible. Plus don't you like crushing dreams?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Only women plead
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I think many PLs on-here infatuated w/ their faves often plead also

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion