tuscl

stubble legs

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today I ran into another first for me. I was at my favorite club and accepted dances from a nice looking Cuban dancer. Not Papi's type. I got 2 dances but had to stop there because even though the dances were good and I had seen her doing VIP, her legs were badly in need of a shave. The stubble was irritating to my legs. Did she leave her razor in Havana?

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cuban women tend to be pretty meticulous and prideful about their appearance - perhaps this one is the exception or she might have been in a hurry this day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She also could be a very recent arrival (less than 6 months) and still trying to get herself set (the most basic necessities are often hard to come by in Cuba and she may not yet be up to speed on the American way of having what you need)
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    SC, you raise an interesting topic for this leg man here. I very much appreciate a fine set of smooth, silky legs. There are 2 dancers at 1 fave nude club that are a bit on the swarthy side. Although their dances are good, I put them much lower in my rotation for this very reason. On another topic, I've noticed that dancers who very much favor wearing stockings do so to cover up unshaved legs. Those dancers get a punt from me on the dances.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    causes me to wonder... why did God put so much hair on our bodies?
    to me the only hair that is attractive is the hair cascading from around her face and her head and over her shoulders... down her back and voluptuous boobs...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Was she a tranny?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Her Adam's apple was bigger than her balls.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    @minnow- one of my favorites, who sometimes wears stockings and sometimes doesn't, flat out says exactly what you said about stockings and unshaved legs and says that the majority of the time when they wear stockings, it's because they were too lazy to shave. Not that that would stop me from ever buying dances from her. She does admit to being too lazy to shave herself sometimes.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Under the arms seems to be an issue with some dancers too. You can't see it in a VIP but I've had instances where their armpits have brushed my arm or shoulder during an acrobatic lapdance and its like I got rubbed with sandpaper, yuck!!!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I like when they wear stockings or those thigh high athletic socks, if its covered up and i won't feel it it's not much of an issue for me, but if its out in plain view or touch it has to be taken care of.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    One stripper in Dallas this past spring complained to me that she had to shave her pits, legs and coochie every day just before coming to work, or the stubble bothered her and snagged her clothes. She assigned blame to her "Italian hairy ape father" for her excessive hair growth and said her mother wasn't much better.. As far as I could tell she was all woman with all original equipment (and I did manually inspect her parts).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hate it when they're sporting a 5 o'clock shadow
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    a few months ago i did a bareback camel slide with a pretty girl... her pussy stubble was like sand paper... now i check her carefully before i take her into vip. and she is soooooo damn pretty!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and yes. i have enjoyed her completely fully since then. bbbj 69 and bbfs. the stubble was non existent on that visit.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Have run into this in a couple of instances - don't mind a little leg stubble (by little I mean maybe in a spot or two; or just the slightest of feeling when rubbing against the grain), but am talking about a feeling of some hair on her lower back or butt. The girls have been pretty (obviously since I chose to do VIP with them), and am sure there is a genetic aspect to it and one really can't shave their lower backs or butts - but have found it to be a bit of a turnoff. Just ran into a girl like this at Flight Club this past Saturday night. She was able to make up for it in other areas. :)

Wonder if the solution is some sort of professional waxing - not sure.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Last Time I was there, There was a Cuban via Miami. OMG was she smooth!!!

Short bleach blonde with perky tight fake fun bags. Seem kind of odd to call them fake as there are real.. I was touching them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion