tuscl

VIP's should be private

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I never take a girl to VIP when I am in Rhino, Vegas because from what I can see and what I've been told it's basically not much different to the main part of the club. Do you visit clubs where the VIP doesn't give you the privacy you are looking for that warrants a trip to VIP? Hopefully when they extend Rhino they'll take this into account.

9 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "VIP's should be private"

+1000
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Most vips are private. Its only that way at rhino so you have to spend $1000 for "private". Its about money. Nothing more. Nothing less.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    The side of the privacy issue I settled on was just being alright with whatever happened happened, and sometimes I had company. Sometimes that company would be drunk or clueless and talking to me about what was going on while it was going on. You get used to it. Most of that was back before every other phone had an HD camera on it, though. If the question is whether privacy is preferred, would say yes. Have I gone to clubs without privacy and just gone with the flow? Yes.

I like Rhino, Vegas. It's been a while, but I'm sure it's still tops. And next time I'm in town (probably next year) it'll be my first stop to get a couple of drinks and start the night right. The prices I'm not that crazy about, though. Each time I've done Vegas I've found talent that could be at Rhino but wound up at Little Darlings or some other place and been just fine. It's got to be something that's an all time experience (for me that's tough) in order to drop $1000 or more for a room. Odds of that happening are not good.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like privacy. My Detroit clubs have private booths with curtains that insure complete privacy.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    at srlv the suits are periodically looking in. vip not worth the price. i now just stay on the showroom floor. $20 lap dance only in vegas. anything more just do otc.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I don't do VIP at the Rhino in Vegas, but don't really go there much anyway. Palomino VIP is good, and Saphire has their private Skybox rooms. They are pricey.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Maybe someone should donate to their local club celebrity grade privacy curtains
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If I visit a VIP area in a club and it's anything less then completely private, I won't return.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    The problem with Rhino is this crap now where you pay for 2 drinks in VIP. I think it's at $40 now. Then even when you get them, you still have waitresses walking over your feet to get to other patrons in the VIP area getting dances the WHOLE TIME back there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion