tuscl

How to test the boundries if the BOUNCERS are cockblocking

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Sunday, August 28, 2016 3:41 AM
So I met a fine senorita (hispanic woman) and she was dancing all erotically on stage. She didn't get much tips mostly from insistance from other guy's CF (I was the only lap without a woman) so I said let me tip her a couple of dollars because she's fine. Alright done her set is over and I go to a nearby dark area, blending in with my dark skin. 2 minutes later she's all on me, thanking me, touching me provocitavely and I havea good feeling about this. She asks if i want to go to the back (VIP. A regular lap dance takes place in a lap dance designated area) and I tell her I have to test the waters, etc and we head to the LD area. PROBLEM? The bouncers are getting worse with the no hands treatment. I tried and immediately heard "HANDS!". How can a brother tell if a woman is worth taking to the VIP room if the BOUNCER is constantly watching you like a hawk on a regular lap dance. I can't even test the waters here. What would YOU do in a situation (insert fine ass female of your choosing) like this?

15 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The bouncers work for the dancer, so ... in the front room or in the back area BEFORE the dance starts you tell the dancer that the bouncer is going to be a problem - you were stopped by the dancer before, explain EXACTLY what happened. Normally the dancer will sympathize with you along with seeing that this behavior is going to mess with her money. So what happens? The savvy dancer will control the bouncer for you, IME. Or you can sit there with your arms at you sides, which isn't really all that bad really. It's gentlemanly. It shows you respect the club's rules. (The rules there IMO because they don't want you to be cheap.) The choice is yours. :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I don't think there's anything "gentlemanly" about watching females gyrate on the dance floor and purposefully give you an erection with a lap dance all for the value of a Washington. Kind of a hypocritical thing to call a club a "gentleman's" club.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bend the bouncers over and shove something filthy up their fat asses.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Treating women well (respecting her rules and the clubs rules) never goes out of style. Lol, vincemichaels!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rules are rules, true, but bouncers tend to be assholes. So do em.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This is sometimes a tactic to get you to spend money on the vip/cr.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I go to no-extras clubs with no-hands policies for lap dances. In this case, even if tell the dancer it's a problem, there's nothing she can do about it. It's an alcohol club, management and the bouncers are charged with protecting the golden goose (the club's alcohol license) and that means following the ABC's rules -- rigorously, because ABC checks that those rules are enforced, early and often. The solution is very simple ... I only do VIPs. Ah, I hear you now..." but... but... but... you're spending $100 on a girl who you have no idea will give you mileage or not! I don't want to waste 100 clams!". Teach you I must, young Padawan. I sit her down at my table, I buy her drinks and we hang out for at least an hour. During that hour, we're drinking, flirting, and there might even be a little subtle handsiness there on the floor (along the side or back of the chair where the bouncers and cameras can't see what's going on). I've gotten my fingers inserted in vaginas and assholes out there on the floor, whereas in a $20 lapdance, I can't touch -- no contest as to better value. The thing is, all of that contact is strictly optional and very often I don't pursue it ... I just drink and flirt with her for an hour, and if she's still there when the hour's up, it means I like her, I'm massively turned on by her, and usually she's already in a super trusting mood with me. THEN... I take her in the back for the $100 VIP. Yes, it's still a risk, but a pretty small one. Anyway, buying drinks and food (if you have to, go to the bar to buy drinks if you're in a club that does special "dancer drinks") and cheaper than lap dances, for a lot more dancer time, and in many cases far more contact than with a lapdance.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good moves, Subraman.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @subraman hmm I'm no advocate of buying strippers drinks but I'm willing to try new things. And the club I'm planning on going to actually serves some good food for very inexpensive so I'm really down. can be sort of like a shitty date lol. Though the second issue is to get the girl to drop the price to $150 on VIP
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @dominic doesn't talking technical details ruin the mood for you. Because now everything is strictly Business and the façade of fantasy is out the window?
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I agree with Subraman's approach of getting to know her on the main floor. The ones who are touch averse on the floor probably will be elsewhere, too. The first thing is to know what is normal for the club you are in. I have had dancers warn of bouncer strictness when I knew she was just making it up. In other cases, some clubs actually don't allow two way contact during lap dances or strictly limit it. A red flag is when the dancer huddles with the bouncer for a couple of minutes. Had that happen once and the guy stood over us as the song started and then walked in mid-dance which he had never done before and she offered getting him to behave as normal as an upsell option.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Slip the bouncer a $20, he'll leave you alone.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @clackport that turns a $20 song to $40
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Take that bouncer out and fuck him in the ass ricky style
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, better to feed your girl money and get friendly with her at your seat. No house cut. Try to get a full makeout session going. Anyway, if the bouncers are going to interfere, then either take your girl home with you, or go someplace else. Don't look at LD areas as the way to proceed, not conducive to unstructured fraternizing. SJG Pussycat Saloon [view link] Winnemucca Sharons Bar and Brothel [view link] Carlin, about 25 miles West of Elko The Dove Tail Ranch [view link] Carlin, about 25 miles West of Elko Mona's Ranch [view link] Elko Inez D and D [view link] Elko Desert Rose, Elko [view link] Elko Sue's Fantasy Club, Asian Girls [view link] Elko Donna's Ranch [view link] Wells Bella's Hacienda Ranch [view link] Wells
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion