Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes or no?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Fuck yes! Completely my type. One of my all time favorite nude models.

These pics are like a decade old though. I believe she quit and is Christian last I read.

S
Supremeruler
•

True she apparently no longer does porn. Never seen or heard of her until just now.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Oh hell yeah! Erica's stats:

Personal Also known as: Erica Rose, Erica Rose Campbell Born: May 12, 1981 (age 35) Deerfield, New Hampshire, USA

Years active: 2001—2008 Ethnicity: Caucasian Nationality: American Body Measurements: 34-25-36 Bra/cup size: 34D (75D) Boobs: Natural

Height: 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m) Weight: 121 lb (55 kg) Body type: Slim Eye color: Blue Hair: Brown, Brunette

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

yes

she brings back memories for me---- i remember seeing this chick posing nude in magazines like playboy and such

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She is amazing! Hell yes!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She quit modeling when she found Jesus or something like that.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Hell yeah! Blast from the past, lol.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would fuck her.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Why didn't she ever do hardcore or lez?!?!?!?!

She is a 10

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yes. Yes. YES.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Like the others say. THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES !!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

she fits my mold of "girls I'd fuck under circustance". She'd have to wear something very sexy and lingere isn't all that sexy. I mean a real outfit that makes my dick shoot out my pants. But I won't take away that she's cute and has a nice rick to titty fuck

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Is she some sort of erotic model because I can't find a single porn scene with her. That involves penis

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The rarest of all women - one who moves all of TUSCL to let out a "hell yes!". What's not to like?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Carrying a little too much weight for my liking but yes, though only just.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I haven't seen her in years? Last I saw her was 2006! I think she used to model for Twistys (adult website) as well. As then I still vote, yes!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Yeah, she never did lez or hardcore.

S
Supremeruler
•

^that's why I never heard of her.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

You have to ask? The only question for me is how go I get it up as often as she wants it?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ haha

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Jesus is a lucky dude!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement