Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another V Live coming to Chicago.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Just what chicago needs. Another overpriced/air dance club.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

LDK, sounds like you've never clubbed in Chicago. Legendary for low mileage. Hope I'm wrong about that.

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

^^^ You're not wrong.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

My only experience with Chicago clubs was an air dance club. I enjoyed watching the babes, but declined the dances.

S
Supremeruler
•

Of course the eye candy is great for air dance clubs.(otherwise how would they stay in business?) I will say another advantage, sort of, to air dance clubs is I spend less money and stay longer enjoying said eye candy.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

You CAN get mileage in the Chicagoland area, but it takes time and the right dancer. I'm pretty happy with the mileage I get, but a first timer wouldn't get the same service. I agree that it's not a hotbed for great clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement