The "Giant Breast Defense"

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Some thoughts.

1. We need pictures. Definitely need pictures
2. Was John Smith his lawyer?
3. I'm moving to Sweden.

Story

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail…

13 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Only fair if the breasts grope you and you can't escape them.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm always glad to see justice triumph.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This will teach that wicked bitch
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've heard stories about large hard breasts giving a guy a black eye. Assault and titty battery.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Impressive defense theory, but I would have taken it a step further. If these women had such gigantic breasts that the guy couldn't help bumping into them then the women would be guilty of assault. Generically speaking, assault is intentional physical contact with another or the imminent threat of such contact. These women had obviously been to bars before, they understood that their gigantic breasts would be bumping into guys left and right in a crowded bar, and yet these women willfully and wantonly went to the bar, callously exposing patrons to this risk. Even worse, I bet they were dressed scantily in a manner that revealed so much of their bodies that the men were seriously distracted, thus escalating the risk that such physical contact would take place in an environment where alcohol is being consumed. It's unconscionable.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Typical Lawyers SMH ...............; )
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have some job assignments there, I'll hang out at the bar and take pics of their breasts.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Funny
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Bring back the Swedish Bikini Team!

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/1132…
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant defense!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'd like to be vince's assistant.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "If these women had such gigantic breasts that the guy couldn't help bumping into them then the women would be guilty of assault. Generically speaking, assault is intentional physical contact with another or the imminent threat of such contact."

JS69, you're full of it. What type of law have you been practicing for 30+ years? I'm curious now. The women would not be guilty of assault. Intentional, uncontested touching is called battery. Assault is the fear of battery. Accidental touching is not battery, so in your scenario, these women with giant breasts are still not committing battery (and by extension not assault, either). And the women being at fault for having giant boobs in public that might touch someone? Puh-leeze, by that logic, fat people are committing crimes all the time in bars and so are people in wheelchairs. So are women with really long hair that might touch someone when she swings her head around. No. Everyone is entitled to their own personal space, even the large-breasted.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    mr reaction. i'll take the brunette on the right. she also drank a fair amount of her glass of adult beverage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion