tuscl

Andrea Tantoros: Hot or Not?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
So if you have been keeping up with current events, you'd know Roger Ailes has been outsed as a pedophile on fox and he's practically the Hugh Hefner of Fox....just that everything is not exactly legal. The current woman up to bat: Andrea Tantoros. And I gotta say, normally I wouldn't be all that into white skinny woman, but there's something about her that attracts me. Perhaps its the makeup and her perfectly done hair? I can imagine watching her give me some nice head in her cute little pink dress.

23 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Link?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes oh yes.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Are you shitting us? Hell yes!
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Just make sure you don't have her working for you.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/23/media/fo…

She is hot. I wonder if anyone is enjoying the implosion of conservative radio and the Republican Party in general as much as me.

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I guess harassment is now worse than rape and murder. The dems have a misogynistic murderess on their ticket along with her child molesting husband whom she has covered up for all these years through intimidation, blackmail and murder.
    Hmmm wait in most people's book that could just be worse. The shit that goes on at NBC, MSNBC, CNN and all the rest is just as bad except they are more willing to pay off the complainants to shut them up.
    There are more pervs, child molesters, harassers, and any other kind deviant (male and female) you can think of in the entertainment/news industry than the entire rest of the population.
    I personally could give a shit about any news person. They all have an agenda to put forward and most think that they are smarted than me/us even though if it were not for us they would starve on a back alley or be selling they asses on a corner because they all have ZERO truly useful marketable skills. If there is ever another 'Carrington Event' they would be a parasite to be excised discarded just like politicians.

http://www.infowars.com/after-several-ne…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If the tits are real then I'd fuck her but she's not worth loosing your job over. If the tits are fake then I'd pass.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @tiredtraveler you sound like a youtube commentor (that's not good)

@JohnSmith69 don't most white women have fake tits nowadays?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck ya
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She looks like a central casting agents idea of a Vietnamese hooker in a war movie genre like Apocalypse Now or Deer Hunter
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I do agree Tiredtraveler. It is amazing how many different ways a story can be told, to get you to their opinion if you let them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Hot.

Honestly, many of the major network female newscasters/commentators look like they're one pole dance away from being strippers in any case.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Is this a real question? hell yes she is hot!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

"She looks like a central casting agents idea of a Vietnamese hooker in a war movie genre like Apocalypse Now or Deer Hunter"

Good point. For the win
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @MrBater2010- yes many of us are enjoying it immensely.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    She's hot enough that based on her looks yes i'd fuck her and not regret it afterwards but she's far from a classic beauty.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, she's fine. I'd do her and shadowcat's link.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I be a but disappointed if he didnt proposition her.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    No question she is hot.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's cute, and just so you guys know she's not the woman in the photo that tiburon has linked on the 3rd response down on the top of the page.

That's Kim Lee who has one of the best body types there are (in my opinion).

• Timex345
    8 years ago
    She reminds me of a girl I had a huge crush on in school.
    But, she seems too opinionated for me.
    Not that I have a chance with her.
    I used to watch her co host a Fox program in the afternoons. I did wander where she went,
    I liked watching her because I thought she was good on the show and hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion