tuscl

Phones

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:01 AM
Do you answer your phone while on the shitter? Some people do this in public shitters.

13 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Depends who's calling.
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    I won't touch my phone in the bathroom. OCD paranoid about dropping it in toilet. Doubt I could use it again even if it was still functional.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you could give it to your favorite dancer if that happens
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^well that's shitty.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The last couple hotels my wife and I stayed at had telephones in the bathroom / restroom. We both tried to ask ourselves, why? We came up with several funny reasons and a few serious ones. I guess it is not so strange after all. Who knew!?!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Phones are in bathrooms in case you need to call someone to help you wipe your butt.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    crazyjoe is always available for that, shailynn, he has a preilection for shit.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Only if it's my g/f. Anyone else it goes to vm.
  • kirkland
    8 years ago
    I'm usually on the phone anyway but I'll answer if it's someone close enough.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    On occasion I read TUSCL posts on my phone on the the toilet. Seems appropriate and sets the tone for many TUSCL topics.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Not while the bomb doors are open.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Who bombed who
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You guys are eating the wrong diets if you are sittng on the crapper looking at your phone or reading. You're not supposed to strain. I sit down and immediately poop. Seriously. I don't get the people that "read" for 15-20 minutes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion