tuscl

Was the original owner of juicebox69 account a black man ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Well ?

43 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I herd shadow meet him once and is 100 percent convinced he is black. Also herd that's why he has me the juice box of today on ignore is because he believes I'm not the original guy he was friends with
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I mean I guess it looked a Lil fishy young juice being black and 25 then the account goes silent for 2 years then comes back with a white older 35 and fat juice

First juice seemed stupid as hell and today's juice seems to be highly sophisticated
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just saying
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thought we would discuss the elephant in the room....I've been told by multiple sources this is a strong opinion of the board
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Shiiiiiit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Young black juice was willing to work for min wage bagging grocery part time using government assistance and living in the hood. Literally spent every penny he had on strippers

New white older juice has his own place, career job generates three times as much income and saves every penny and Jew's strippers the few times a year he goes
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I always thought Juice was black until you started being all friendly and met someone who now says you are white.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    The current owner is the original owner?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    He original juicebox seemed to have this urban legend status as a young black playboy I think best exemplied in the following:

The showdown between dancers and customers works like this:
    + The best mega hustler wants to give a $1000 air dance
    + meanwhile the playboy juicebox69 wants to get CFS (or something similar) in exchange for a cheeseburger.

... or however the tall tale of the urban legend should go. The Mane (sic), the Myth, the Legend.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The original juicebox seemed to have this urban legend status as a young black playboy. I think it is best exemplied in the following:

The showdown between dancers and customers works out like this:
    + The best mega hustler wants to give a $1000 air dance
    + meanwhile the playboy juicebox69 wants to get CFS (or something similar) in exchange for a cheeseburger.

... or however the tall tale or the urban legend should go. The Mane (sic), the Myth, the Legend.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Here's the post by rogertex:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Isk, tsk, according to Nina, white dudes can;t talk about blacks
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

send a dick pic to Nina. She can tell us.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya, Dominic and mo head lol

For the people that believe I am the sole proprietor of this account then state your case niggas
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I don't mean to be racist, but I think you smoked crack as super annoying black Juice, and when you switched to Mountain Dew you became super friendly white Juice....lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought the original juice was on a box of Wheaty's, but then he went missing and ended up on a milk carton.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya lol

Twenty-five lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So basically the people that believe it's been one person the hole time explaining the deference by saying I was into hard drugs...went to prison and or rehab and now am a free and clean juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You also could have given your account to others to spam and troll for kicks

You were pretty manic in the beginning
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can 100% confirm that the current Juice is a white guy.

I can also have JS69, Vince and a few others confirm I am a white guy too. I guess a lot of people on here thought I was a black dude as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I thought you was a black dude shailynn...I was shocked to find you White

Mikeya I agree I was a Lil fucked up starting off

But never did share this account.

Just me the whole time
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice is fake, I invented him and the original account.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Five years ago I went through my divorce from the love of my life and mother of my kids.

Hit a rough batch trying to recover from this devastating moment in my life. Manly stocked shelfs for a grocery store at night, couched surfed, got drunk and hit the strip clubs to much to fix my pain.

Five years later basically I've recovered and got my shit together
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Not only did I couch surf but also lived at the shelter, in a van literally down by the river and I two year live in with a stripper before getting my shit together

Drugs alcohol, weed and Lean

No other drugs just those

I'm drug free now
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This has been a TUSCL documentary of the life and times of Juice

Next....The Early Years
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO OMG so true
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The original owner of the jice account was a fat basterd
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    He was a real piece of shit too : )
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    mikeya02 for christ sake, stop putting words in my mouth. Why do you still insist upon bringing up my name and blatantly LYING with regard to things I haven't actually said? Is it because I didn't respond to your lame ass insincere "apology" PM? Is that why you must bring me up, even when I have said nothing?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Here mikeyea02 I'll refresh your memory, I guess when I don't respond to you your reaction is to just talk about me more.

https://s3.postimg.org/7nlds3ys3/2016082…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nina can I send you a dick pick ? Mo head was wondering ?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm sure mo head is wondering and he can continue to wonder since he's the person who brought me to this site in the first place with the thread he created about me years ago.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Nina, you missed my comment about you on Motorhead;s last thread. Three words. Yup, Mikey Jr could make you purr like a kitty
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    shadow insists that juice is a black mane.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Damn Nina is slaying everyone today lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Explain Nina please on how you found tuscl ? This sounds like a good read if you share
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina is taking the Fifth.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lol. Once again Nina demonstrates her lack of any sense of humor.

I figured the best way to determine if Juice was indeed a black man was to send a picture of his penis to an independent third party. (If it was under 5 inches, he's white and if it's over 9 inches he's black).

No straight TUSCL dude wants to see Juice's man-junk. My first thought was maybe send it to San Jose Gay. But his phone is already full of dick pics, so Nina was my second choice. She is the only verifiable female on TUSCL.

So, instead of taking up the offer to be an independent arbiter, she gets all pissy about it. It could have been good practice for moot court.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion