tuscl

OT: Lochte, 3 US swimmers lied about robbery to cover up gas station brawl

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:38 AM
This is disappointing. [view link] However, Lochte has a hot girlfriend: [view link]

19 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Most south of the border countries have a sketch reputation for tourist victims. They are as likely to arrest and jail a victim as the criminal. I was always told if you in a taxi and it gets into an traffic accident you should immediately pay the driver, get out and walk away as quickly as possible to not attract attention. That way the cops can't throw you in jail as a witness/accessory/participant where you could be for several days until they sort out whose fault the wreck was, plus you may have to pay a fine to get out to cover the cost of your incarceration.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Drunk assholes. You would like to think Olympic athletes are a bit more on the ball, but they are just PLs like the rest of us when it comes down to it. And damn, when you are in a Third World country, and I think in many ways Brazil fits the title, you should never be drunk while in public. And who meets a Playboy playmate on tinder! WTF
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, the Tinder story is not believable either.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lochte is an idiot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    More brawn than brains
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why would they make up that story instead of just keeping quiet & leaving the country
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sad, to hear the current account. Boys are boys no matter whether they are Olympian medal holders. We'll just have to follow the story as the it develops.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Shouldn't he be running for President.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Their claims of being robbed was embarrassing to Brazil in front of the whole world. I hope they get the book thrown at them.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    SMH
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I'm with Shadow, pretty fucking shitty imo.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    Lochte is forever beta.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I don't doubt that these US swimmers were behaving badly, nor do I doubt that they were totally smashed when they stopped at a Rio gas station to take a leak and caused some property damage. But I also do not doubt that, in their drunken state, they honestly believed that armed men, dressed like police, robbed them. They were probably completely unaware that the station had security guards and only wanted money to repair the damage they caused. The Rio judge is probably tired of hearing bad news about his home town and is trying to make an example of these "lying" North Americans.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    GF is ehhh. Don't see anything special there. Slap enough makeup on a skinny pig and a lot of people will think it's hot. When this incident was first reported and it was said that they left France house that night I jokingly asked mrs sea if "late that night" meant drunk at 4am. Guess I was pretty close. You don't go party somewhere and leave around 4, 5 or 6am unless there are women there to keep you entertained. Bet that playboy "girlfriend" is back on tinder pretty soon. Watching the video multiple times I agree with dallas' assessment. When the contradictory statements came to light I told mrs sea they were probably doing something stupid they knew would be embarrassing. What's even worse is if Lochte would've kept his mouth shut instead of trying to get another 15 minutes of fame its very probable no one would've EVER heard about this.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Off Twitter under #OlympicClosingCeremonySpoilers : "Ryan Lochte is chased around the stadium by the Brazilian police "Benny Hill" style " [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Lochte looks kinda a bit of a wild party-boy
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What Dallas and seaboardrr wrote is interesting. My takeaway after watching the Aug 20 interview with Matt Lauer on NBC was Ryan Lochte refused to owe up to what he had alleged done because he didn't want to. Some on social media are commenting "hey affluenza." No don't know about all that but it doesn't see like me takes responsibility for his actions like I would expect a normal man to. Alcohol may take away some criminal intent but the alledged crime still stands. I felt like he didn't handle this incedent as well as the basketball players did with their alledged brothel visit. Why not just say, "eh, we did it." Take it on the chin and move on? Seems like that would be sat better, IMO.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Lochte lost an endorsement from Speedo. Stay tuned for further punishment.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ralph Lauren dropped him also.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion