tuscl

OT: Simone Biles

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Man - it's freakish how high that little girl can jump in the air doing those tumbling routines on the floor excercise - she has legs like a football player

12 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    She's awesome
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I know. It looks like she could break the high jump record by tumbling over it
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yup. A 4'8" ball of energy!

Just watched Aly! A 5'2" ball of energy. Just a little short of the gold, however.

On the other hand, I know from whom I would rather get a lap dance!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They are both lap-dance worthy IMO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    mikey, I thought you had me on ignore - I'm putting you on ignore for lying
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Simone and Aly. Both are built like brickhouses. I love them. I'd stack so many dances. I'd leave broke and happy. :D
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Aly is uber hot. But I saw her nude photos in the ESPN body issue and her muscular butt and thighs were kind of a turn off. She's one of those girls that looks better clothed.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Fantastic!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    NBC on ignore. Once again they revealed earlier in the day who won, so watching it later on tape delay is no fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I listen to some sports radio earlier in the day & I'm cognizant of turning the radio dial quickly if I hear anything Olympics related - I also avoid the web & sites like Yahoo so I won't see something I don't wanna see (in terms of earlier results)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think I jinxed Simone when she only got the Bronze on the balance-beam - in the late-afternoon I'd had accidentally seen something on a website about the balance- beam although I didn't see what the article was about
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Speaking of Simone. Is anyone else crushing on Kayla Harrison? She's the women's Judoka (Judo).

Wow!

:P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion