tuscl

Comical memories from the VIP Room's

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
From a recent trip to a semi local club took a dancer back to the VIP for a audition. While back their I had a fellow to the right of me and a brother in front of me.

The dancer passes the try out half way in to song one so I'm locked in on going broke or cumming witch ever came first lol

One comical not of many I'm about to toss out was the guy to the right of me had purchased two of the thickest, fatest bitches the club had and they was smothering this guy to death...I caught a glimpse of his face and he looked to be in paradise lol.

Second funny situation I found was the guy in front of me paid the 10 in the club and was receiving an air dance and the look on his face was priceless since he could see what the guy with the fat bitches was getting...then he looked straight ahead and his eyes locked on my situation

I was sporting my classic ultra thin under armour black shorts but I was angled just right with my erection for it to look unreal huge from his perception lol....and my ho was stick shifting, titty fuckin, licking ,kissing my shaft, deep frenching me and straight up dry ducking my duck with her pussy in the girl on top position.

That dude and eventually his stripper was watching this performance going down in the VIP room....this was my first true audience that I was aware of. The look on his face was I'm getting dances from that bitch next lol...the look on his air dancer was a judgmental one.

I eventually had a lap gasm with my girl at least faking one herself lol

Hope you enjoyed this on topic story...feel free to share your comical VIP memories

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The short bus wins again!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Short bus educated
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's pretty funny when a dancer takes a guy into the LD area and says "you can't touch in here" and I've got my hands full of tits and ass.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol ^ yeah I've had a bitch try this on me before
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've all been had at one time or another. Great story, Juice !
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I was 20-22 and I think this was a nude bar (if I recall correctly). I remember I was ITC for a while and getting desensitized to all of the nude and semi-nude dancers. You know the point, it's the point where you start to fantisize about the waitress being undressed because yiu're used to the dancers already. I had probably been in the club 3 or 4 hours at this point.

So I'm watching this dancer on stage, and I mention to my buddy next to me (the one who dates dancers) that "she has a great ass and I bet she looks killer in a pair of jeans." Of course he laughs at me and ribs me a little. The dancer seemed to at least smile -- maybe she heard maybe she didnt.

So she comes over after her set and we talk. So I'm stuck on the 'jeans' thing. After a little while she asks for a dance. I counter that I want her to dance for me topless, in jeans. She's short of taken aback for a second. I'm sure the dancers get weird fetish requests from time to time so we doesn't take long to digest it. She's says, "We can totally do that! But we need to do that in VIP. Is that alright with you?" Okay.

She gives me a quick kiss peck of the cheek and shuffles off in her stilettos back to the dressing room and gives a quick wave. After a little while she shuffles quickly back to me, adorned in said designer denim, and we retire to a private area.

As promised she grinds on me, denim on denim, she slowly removes her shirt, then mine. And there we are in a nude club, and I'm paying her to dance with MORE clothes, lol. It is kind of nice though. It feels civilian-ized, if that makes sense, but still very sexy and erotic.

Once the second or third dance starts, it's kind of obvious that that neither of us thought the logistics through on this one. Apparently there is fair bit of friction and heat generated when you furiously rub two pairs of jeans together like that. I'm not saying we could have started a campfire right there, but it felt pretty warm. We just had to laugh about it. She switched to less grinding, then some air dancing, then a striptease with the jeans coming off and she finished dancing that way.

I still look back and find that VIP amusing and memorable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion