tuscl

Obsessive compulsive disorder and finding balance, enjoyment in this game

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I have suffered from this problem my whole life not to mention the battles of depression I have struggled with.

As a youngster I didn't know how to balance my life so if the new Madden got released I would spend days if not weeks locked in my room playing season after season in just a few days at a time.

If I had a girlfriend I would ditch my friend's, football and other activities just to get my dick wet daily..if not all day.

This of course caused problems in my life until I learned how to balance things out.

Shortly after my divorce I went to local strip clubs damn near daily.. I mean seriously...I would have to be in at work at 11pm and I would go club before work for four hours at a time. Was I rich ? Fuck no...truth of the matter I was spending myself broke. The only good thing that came of this was the stripper I dated and lived with for three years.

As I right this I'm basically 35 as of this November and can be considered middle aged now.

The things I love about this age is I seem more balanced even with my emotions. Not sure if this is due to my test dropping off ? I often believe so because as a athlete I already had high levels and was pumping in more legal forms of test into my body witch I believe gave me mood swings and made my OCD worse.

Now that I have normal or lower levels I seem to think clearly and no longer take life in excessive amounts. I also give my Christian beliefs to have added to me finding balance and backing off of excess.

Life is much more enjoyable due to my finances being in order, and when I do club I can really drop some cash and swoon a stripper at lest for the night.

Thinks for reading my ramblings

I exit with a sexy picture of a red head I find hot

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI-6LHWg8jD/

God bless my friend's

41 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Why didn't you bring that redhead when we met?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Juice, at 35 you are NOT middle aged! Take it from somebody who just turned 65. You've got a good ten years left.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Cute girl
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn if I had this bitch on my payroll you wouldn't have seen me cuz I would have been balls deep my friend lol

ATAC I appreciate your years and word's of experience that give hope and inspiration to a younger brother.

Travler yes this is one of the kind of girl I try to find in the clubs
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There is no such thing as depression or mental illness, there are only people living in negative circumstances. And when you are talking about children, it is almost always the result of unredressed child abuse.

Psychotherapy is a con, a kind of second rape. It is designed to make you believe that you are the problem, that the problem is in your own head.

Legal and political activism, finding comrades and taking action, are what is required. Never Therapy, Recovery, or Religion.

SJG

Glenn Gould-Alban Berg-Piano Sonata in One Movement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNk_A4Zo…
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ utter bullshit by the brainwashed one

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yes Juice, practice moderation and you;ll do good. A good women helps a lot
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ utter ad hominem meta narrative, by one who does such for reasons unknown. Probably he just can't face the fact that there are people who have not allowed themselves to be forced into the kind of a box he lives in.

SJG

Glenn Gould-Beethoven-32 Variations in C minor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVrUaiL2…
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I do find that in my mid 30s I can balance my desire for sex way more than I could in my 20s.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    That redhead is incredibly cute. It's those eyes.
    Elevated testosterone is pretty well known to cause mood swings.
    I fight mood swings myself with cycling and swimming. Some weight lifting too -- but I can only press about 1/4 what the average football player presses.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Redheads like that make me totally abandon any sense of balance and control. If she was fun, chill, smoked weed and would be my perfect girlfriend for an evening, I'd pay her DS prices.

But Juice, dont be influenced by me. I'm addicted to gorgeous redheads. Keep doing your balance thing. It's obviously good for you.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM mutters and shakes his head. Some people here. Juice, I'm glad you are talking about it, I know that holding things in hasn't helped me deal with some things that cause me problems. I'm glad you are getting control of things.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I consider myself middle aged and I turn 60 next year.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The main reason I consider calling myself middle age is I did a Google Search on the topic and all though it is very argumentative most ideas is calling 35 the begging of middle age and 60 being the beginning of elderly

Plus a quick math lesson 35 is half of 70 so I kinda agree that 35 is the begging of middle age.

Another thing is all through my 20s I never truly felt like a man even though I had a wife, kids, house and a job...I still felt like a kid.....it hasn't been until very resent like last year and this one that I actually feel like a grown ass man.

Feel free to voice your experience on this shit

#menhelpingboys
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I've said many times before I'm not a fan of redheads. I never got the appeal to Alucard and JS69. But dang, she's pretty cute
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I feel part of middle age or at least the transition into it is the point at which one reflects back and takes stock in ones life.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head loving a red head is a nich for sure...it's a required taste

Also not I appreciate all the comments in the thread...sorry I haven't replied to all but I have read them all and enjoyed them

Seriously guys thank you for your online friendship in my life
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Another reason I love balance is this for example

I've been working a fuck load of overtime and I recently joined a gym before all this overtime.

I was thinking of going in to work tonight but recognize that since I got my gym membership I haven't been as much as I liked due to me killing myself at work....so tonight I'm putting some balance in and skipping work to go to the gym to work on more than my money but my physical health and appearance.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think most people probably think of middle-age as being 50+, not necessarily half one's avg lifespan.

We all mature at different ages - some peak early-on, some later-on - we are all individuals and have our individual paths in life - just be the best Juice you cwn be & who you were meant to be as a unique person - keep the faith & keep reaching for the stars - their are often gonna be challenges in life so it's good that one has their shit together so they can deal w/ the tough times when they come (i.e. kinda giving oneself some bandwidth) - and the most important thing in life is being able to get thru the tough times, learn our lessons, and be stronger for it and as a result we can often help others go thru stuff we've gone thru.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic I find myself thinking and reflecting alot now....I do believe I'm middle of the road lol

Che loved the wisdom you just dropped....I'm going to get a biscuit to soak up then fully digest this message
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Don chulo you just dropped the dessert to the meal che cooked up....I need to order a hot tea or coffee to enjoy this treat to my soul

You boys keep this wisdom up and we will have a tuscl edition chicken soup book for founder to publish and sell lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary, middle age is from ages 45-65.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM raises his beer. Cheers, Juice !!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    60 is only middle age if you are going to live to be 120.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You got a lifetime pass juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Cute girl! If she hangs with you she has a lifetime pass too
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Short bus rides again
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If you feel like you're getting too old for this shit, you may be right.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Be happy if you get paid overtime. I don't if I work long hours. A couple years ago I had to work 60 hour weeks while another employee was out on medical leave. Guess who got promoted the following year? Yep the new employee who was out half the previous year. The experienced employees put in extra time and don't get rewarded except with more work.
    I think the company I work for now thinks I'm Mcgyver or something. No electrical training but now responsible for electrical work, plus lots of other types of work. Engineering, purchasing, maintenance, accounting, electrical, management, product design, electrical design, warehouse work, qa, and the list goes on and on.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark lol....I work a steady 60 hours per week and yes I'm very thankful I get paid the extras
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, the 60 hour a week club. Welcome Juice I did the 60 hour week for many years.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, juice, that girl with her coloration, is really interesting. A tasty treat for sure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI-6LHWg8jD/

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    : b
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At least you're not compulsive obsessive
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Obsessive compulsive disorder? Is that like thinking you have to see or feel tits every week?
    Or is that just a need? Like water, bread, tits. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark lol
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Hey, JS! ELDERLY is five years older than I am, lol.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Middle age should start around 26 and last to 52 if we are to be honest. Saying it's much later is just being nice to people.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Deep thoughts, Juice mane. There definitely are biochemical changes as people get older.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dougster, that makes sense since one can join AARP around 50, I believe.

Otherwise, what precedes middle age? I would answer youth or young adult. So what Dougster writes here makes sense, IMO.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion