tuscl

which is better: drunk or stoned sex?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Obviously clean and sober is the best because that enables you to better engage with your partner. Sex occurs on both the physical and the spiritual planes.

SJG

Belly Dancer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td6cZVmr…
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto. drunk sex is good butt sober (or not quite as drunk) is much better.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    Rape is Rape....

so I like both.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Drunk.

Stoned sex is interesting, but I tend to lose focus.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'd rather fuck a high chick than a drunk chick though. Stoner girls are rad.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's different for each person. for me, high sex is light years beyond anything else. It's rare these days that I'm not at least at little bit high for sex. I will post something separately on this issue at some point so I can provide details.

SJG, if the woman is also high, then you can reach much higher levels both physically and spiritually with marijuana. You have never tried it so you can't know.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I prefer drunk and stoned, but having grown up with an 18 year old drinking age, shit-faced sex seems normal. This is a list of things I like to do drunk: Fuck, smoke weed and watch football. This is a list of things I like to do stoned: Fuck, watch football, play poker, drive, ski, hike, golf, run, rock climb, play craps, get lap dances.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Drugs = not brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I prefer stoned sex to drunk sex myself.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm not a drugs guy. So likely buzzed sex or sober sex is best, IMO.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    skibum, i agree with you on fucking, football and lap Dances while high. The other activities are dangerous enough as is sober. Except poker and craps. That's only dangerous for my wallet!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    4got2wipe, have a hit on my joint !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like both, drunk women are easier to get past their inhibitions, but high chicks are good fucks, too.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Getting high before sex for sure. The negatives a woman's body may have is lost in the and her skin becomes smoother while I'm high...and y dick won't go down either. Less inhibitions blocking me
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Getting drunk or stoned puts me to sleep so I never drink more than a few and don't ever toke anymore. Now, sex when both of you are on acid is awesome.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "SJG, if the woman is also high, then you can reach much higher levels both physically and spiritually with marijuana. You have never tried it so you can't know."

I've been surrounded by pot heads my entire life, or so it seems. Their depth of spirituality is near zero. Hard for them to even carry on a conversation.

JS69 has never tried to be open to feeling his feelings, without instead turning to marijuana, so he does not have any idea what people are like when they are committed to being drug and alcohol free.

SJG
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Stoned sex is way better than drunk sex from my experiences.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion