tuscl

Rio Olympics: Beach volleyball or standard volleyball?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Which do you prefer watching?

Both are brilliant but I actually vote for the standard sport but it would be better if they wore skimpier clothes. Maybe thong bikinis!

And it would be the most aces sport ever if there were minimum hotness and cup size requirements! ;)

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, you are not going to get DD cup gals. They'd beat themself to death with those things. LOL
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yup, not much boob, but great legs and asses!

I was almost sorry that the US team beat the Swiss last night. Both of those girls had pretty nice racks!
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    I agree, but that is what dvr is for. THE REPLAY AND SLOW MOTION!!!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Women's beach volleyball.

Who cares about small tits when they have legs, asses, and flat stomachs like that? :D

4got2wipe serves an ACE with this post!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like the indoor game better.

Back in the day (80s, 90s), tqhe indoor players would wear very short shorts barely covering their glutes, it was pretty-sexy
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    Gotta go with the indoor game too. 1. More chicks to look at. 2. I actually think the boy - short style is sexier. Bikinis are great, but the other shorts wrap around the ass so nicely. 3. Seems like you get less trees. I could be mistaken about the numbers or percentage of very tall players, but it seems like it's less than with the beach players. Women over six feet tall are rarely hot to me. It did seem like in years past the shorts were even sexier too. I think there was more "ride-up" creating lovely thong wedgies.
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Beach women's volley ball if in bik. Plus like women's water polo. Understand Rio Hookers having $25 special for one hour so some poontang in between.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i like them all. butt it would be much better NAKID!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naked wins !! Firm, tight asses and breasts. The women are fine, indeed !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion