tuscl

Perfection in the strip club

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:19 AM
Have you ever seen a stripper in the strip club that you would rate a 10? Did you end up getting dances with her? So far I have seen two 10's in the strip club. One of them is my CF, and I have spent a lot of money on her this year. The other girl I only saw her one time, unfortunately a few players from the Milwaukee Bucks were there that night, and she was at their table the whole night. She got paid well that night.

39 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm getting ready to fuck my perfect 10 this evening. Besides her I've seen less than a half dozen 10s in 20 years of clubbing. Besides the DS, the most memorable one (and my first spotting of a 10) was a stunning blond at 4Play in LA about 15 years ago.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure I believe in perfection or not. Everyone has flaws. I have seen 2 maybe 3 strippers I would consider 10(or as close as you can be to perfection). I did get dances with all of them with varied results. Now obviously everybody's 10 will vary but I will say one of these strippers was no debate she was close to a 10. Her stage was full of pl's, she had a wait list for dances and she made good money but it certainly wasn't because of her dances.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    No such thing as a 10 in my book. Seen a few 9+'s. Gotten dances from all but the couple who thought they were 10's.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've never seen a 10, and what some may call a 10 isn't necessarily what I'm attracted to. My regulars usually top out at 8 ish because they have some particular trait I find particularly attractive.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I suppose I have but the one I remember the most was a sex worker but not a stripper. She was a high class prostitute in a lounge in Copenhagen back in the 70's. This bar was so high class that you were required to wear a coat and tie and they did not serve any beer. There were 20+ girls mingling with the customers. Nothing lower than 8 and they were all dressed classy. Cocktail dresses, etc. I talked to a few and determined that the going rate was $50. That was a lot of money back then but it was my last night in Europe and I had a lot of cash remaining. But I was determined that if I was going to pay that much, I was going to get the one that I found most attractive. I finally got my chance to talk to her. Yes, a "10" in my eyes. She was wearing a woman's business suite that stuck to her glorious body. At the time my thought was that she was Playboy magazine quality. She could also speak 5 languages. We got the business part of it settled and got a taxi to her place.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    There is no true 10 only your 10. My ATF is my 10. She has a way of keeping me honeymooned, where each visit feels like a new one.
  • dalcowboyfan
    8 years ago
    I've seen a couple of 15's and 20's, too.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A 10 to me is no flaws. Perfect ass, perfect tits, perfect face. You wouldn't change anything about her physically if you could.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    dalcowboyfan: This one goes to 11, huh.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Perfection does not exist. At least, not in a literal objective context. Some men find women who they believe are their perfect 10s... that is completely subjective and based on their own individual emotions.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    A very few have been 10s in my book, or at least as close as it doesn't matter. One insanely hot blonde with face and body to die for, another Portuguese-Japanese mix with a beautiful face and body, with brains as well. Finally, Unicorn 1, again, great face and body and a brain to match. Even my ATF, a beautiful woman in her own right didn't match up to any of these. One other would be a 10 if she hadn't allowed a tatoo artist and a couple piercers to work out on her stunning body.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have seen only two 10's in strip clubs in my lifetime. I got dances from one but no extras.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There have been a couple dancers I originally rated as 10s. One was in incredibly high demand (but has since gained some weight and fallen to a 8-9), the other gave an incredibly boring lap dance. The second also had fake tits; incredibly well done to the point I didn't realize they were fake on stage.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i know for sure that i've seen one 10 in the strip club. this girl was half black, half filipino and she had a nice skin tone, beautiful curly black hair and a great body. i got dances from her at least twice, but then one day she disappeared and i never saw her again. this was when i first started SC'ing so i never thought to get her number i might have seen another, but she's the only one i recall
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Yup. And since I was the only guy spending money that night, we got so wild on the floor, she literally pulled my pants down just enough to expose my Johnson. We almost did the deed too but I told her no glove box love and just shaked her nice ass on my bare dick. Had to stop it in fear of an ldk
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    It's easier to find 10s if you set the bar at 11.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I've seen plenty of 10's. Some of you guys are just too damned picky.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Perfection does not exist. At least, not in a literal objective context" I disagree. Objectively speaking I think you have to be gay to think Adrianna Lima (in her prime years ago) was not a 10 :) Anyways this thread is about YOUR 10. Not everyone is gonna agree on rankings.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well, Adriana Lima is actually an example of my personal opinion of a 10.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    She might not be the nicest, but physically, my CF is a perfect 10 to me.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I have seen a couple of 10's in the SC before. I had a CF that I considered a 10 a couple of years ago. She me me for dinner once but could never get to do any real OTC stuff. A LD was as far as I got:( she has since left the club scene altogether.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Ever? Absolutely, many times. But I've been clubbing for a long time.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    In 22 years of clubbing I have met three 10s at three different clubs (in Indiana, Illinois, and Texas). One was a gorgeous young blonde with natural D's, another was an exotic-looking 30-some half-Thai girl with large C's(clearly inherited from her European parent), and the third was a stunning Italian-American with DD's. (Hmm . . . I just noticed a recurring theme here.) I did many lap dances with all three over the years but, though they were quite enjoyable, none of them ever got me off. I think these women were too beautiful to have to resort to sexual stimulation to get and retain customers. That was certainly true in my case!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    In its' heyday, Players Club featured many that I'd consider 10's, The Penthouse Club when it opened had many, but that declined quickly. One redhead I've mentioned many times was drop dead qorgeous and she loved to fuck. We did as often as I saw her there.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I saw one that came really close a few months ago. A Venezuelan doll. I took her to the back and stopped after 1 dance, and not because of LDK. She gave no effort and was a snooty little twat.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'd give Adriana Lima a 9.2 rating. She might look better in person especially compared to some pics I saw of her I could hope. I might be turned off by the hair color. I saw a girl on YouTube last night that looked better in the face than she does or just as good. One of the first videos I looked at.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I thought a handful of dancers looked like 10's over many years.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    Yes. She said she was from Czech republic and spoke broken English. She was only in the States for a few months to make money. She looked like a supermodel with the face and body. However, she did not give high mileage in the VIP. But I do not regret a thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ shadow: How good did the "10" fuck? Any BBBJing?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - she was a professional. When we got to her apartment, she asked me to open the bottle of wine in the refrigerator while she changed into something more comfortable. Since the wine was the only thing in there, I deduced that this was not where she actually lived. She came out in a see through negligee, we had a glass of wine and then then did 30 minutes worth of GFE. Afterward she showed me all of the business cards she had received from clients over the years. They were tacked on a bulletin board. Must have been 100 of them. She called me a taxi and I got back to my hotel about 1AM. Best $50 I ever spent on pussy.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I said I've seen two 10's One in Tampa at the old Tanga and of course my retired ATF who could win a Kape Upton look-a-like contest
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Kate Upton look alike. Lucky man!
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    You guys are either way pickier than I am, or I just set the bar low.. but I see 10's all the time. Maybe it's because I don't equate 10 to perfection... but instead just that I wouldn't change anything about that particular girl.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I see a lot of women I consider a 10 because perfection, in and of itself, is a flaw. The last 10 I saw was Kitana, at Rhode island Dolls. Tall, thin, c-cup, great ass, great legs, beautiful face. Super silky and smoot. The best part? Highest contact dances ever received from a 10.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I saw several in my lifetime visits to strip clubs. Two of them at The Men's club ,Raleigh. Only once I had dances with them,Next time I could not find then.I felt so sad. I drove 3 hours to see them. There is one at Delilahs.I am gonna visit soon again.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Just one so far at Scores in Baltimore. Her name is Zooey. She dances rarely now these days.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have seen probably four 10's in clubs in my lifetime. Was able to get a dance from two of them and neither was that good, although in both cases I got a lot more songs from her than I would have gotten from say an 8.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    How much do 4 10's charge?
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    My personal 10 was actually at Platinum Plus in Greenville a few years back. Low mileage dances, but perfection to me, plus she was smart and could carry on a great conversation. A younger version of Tina Fey.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion