tuscl

Taking your wife?

I've always thought it would be hot to get my wife (who has a great rack) to join me in clubbing. Some 4 booby play sounds like lots of fun. We went this past Saturday, she didn't seem very enthused. At one point see asked the boner killing, "do you really think this turns me on?" Do I give up? Open to advice from women or guys who take their SO to strip clubs, how to make it a less competitive and more mutually erotic experience. Best clubs in NE Ohio for couples? Any thoughts on clubs like Escapades?

24 comments

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    Maybe since it didn't work at a strip club with female dancers, you could try some double action at one with men dancing.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You're going to end up divorced if you keep pushing a woman to strip clubs who doesn't want to go. Clearly she is not into women or you enough to make it work. That's true of the vast majority of women.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    You don't take sand to the beach. But on the same note. You don't bitch about the sand while you are there.

Don't push the issue with her. Most dancers don't like the wife/GF being there either, from what I have been told. It cuts into the profit. Be happy that she lets you go. Take her swinging and watch her get gang banged.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I've had great times in clubs with women...when they were strippers off the clock, former strippers, or at a minimum bi-curious. That's been mostly casual dating. The women I typically keep around as "serious" relationships are not that much fun. At least the OP has a wife that seems ok with the club thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Stop. Now. If she ain't interested, all you're doing is pissing her off.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    She obviously isn't into it and for you to push her would be a huge mistake. Ler it go.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dont donit
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm not married but I would listen to the advice. She clearly doesn't want to go. When/if she changes her mind, she will let you know. Until then I wouldn't press the issue.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Have to agree with the group. Let it go. If she brings it up fine, but it doesn't look as though she will.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    " Some 4 booby play sounds like lots of fun"

That's your problem. Taking her with you isn't about you, it's about her.
  • RickMoose
    8 years ago
    All good advice. Thanks
  • RickMoose
    8 years ago
    All good advice. Thanks
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Take her to the zoo if she lies animals. Or to the mall if she likes to shop
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    rickthemoose, the council of ricks will have to consider whether you can continue to use the name "Rick".

On the one hand, you are a herbivove. On the other hand, male moose can be pretty badass. You have to be a badass to be a rick.

That said, you referred to a wife, singular. Any truly badass male moose would have a harem. And his women would do what he says.

So, the question Mr. Moose should answer is this: Are you a badass? If you are the council of ricks will send a representative. I think I can spare rickthesawwhet to meet with you.

ROAR!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Either she's into female strip clubs or she's not. You might try the male strip club option LDK82 suggests. Either way you can't force it.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Do you give up? Yes, you do.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I myself was at a strip club last night and spent some time watching the poker matchup instead of watching the girls in the club. I was getting bored since most of the hottest dancers failed to show up. Maybe they were on vacation or worked different days. I did have one hot favorite show up to save the visit. I could easily imagine that the visit would have been worse for some females from a male perspective than being taken to a woman's dept store and asked to come along while your female realitives spent hours looking at clothes.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Everybody hates the guy who brings a girl to a strip club. And the strippers usually hate them as well. Leave that bitch at home where she's supposed to be
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @TippingDollars- no we don't. Generally we customers don't care either way. A wife or gf that wants to be in the club can be alot of fun and there are strippers who "specialize" in couples. It depends on the lady. Don't stereotype everybody.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    TippingDollars. Not true. Some civvies are unicorns in a way that they are awesome customers or even mongers in their own right. And sometimes I catch other men creeping in on the girl-on-girl action between the civvie and the dancer. In fact, some creepers have been known to actually tip in that case, ya know. Appreciative of the live lesbo show, et al. About time, too.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't take women to clubs and they don't take me shoe shopping.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @TippingDollars: As others have said, not *everybody* hates the guy who brings a girl.

Some customers might be jealous of the attention a girl gets, but that's their problem, not hers. One local clubs used to get lots of couples, and in about 50% of those cases, when *I* was present, the women ended up partially or fully naked on stage. Always a fun time.

Some dancers don't like girls in the club, but that's because they're ignorant of how profitable a couple can be. My ATF used to *love* it when girls came in with their guys. She'd lavish her attention on them, all but ignoring the guys they came with. I watched that strategy work for her many times. The guy gets his lesbo fantasy and enjoys spending money to get it, the girl gets a good time, without having to watch her guy with another woman, and my ATF would make good tips. :) Win-win-win.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    At one point see asked the boner killing, "do you really think this turns me on?"

If your wife isn't at least bi-curious you're going down a dead end street. From the sound of it you're that couple we see where the female is staring blankly across the SC all night. We keep an eye on them and bet on how long before he loses that stupid smile on his face and finally notices she's pissed and they quickly leave. Well, mainly I do because mrs sea is too busy trying to get some titties in her face. Going to a SC as a couple has nothing to do with YOU. It's all about the female.

If your wife is fine with you going alone then just keep doing that and don't push her into something she does not want to do.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Either she doesn't want to be there or she doesn't want to see you there.

Either way, there is nothing to be gained by asking her to join you and quite a bit that could be lost.

So I say stop now unless you are subconsciously trying to push her away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion