tuscl

Careful with the otc

shanny72
Mayor of Titty City
Friday, August 5, 2016 6:23 PM

26 comments

• shanny72
    8 years ago
    Sorry if this is old news, haven't been on tuscl in a bit.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    He probably refused to pay her and she was pissed off or something like that.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It's cruel to murder someone after he takes you to Denny's for breakfast.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    She tried to run from the cops but ran into a sliding glass door instead! That's funny as shit! Yea, be safe out there
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I do a lot of OTC but I would never leave with someone I just met for the first time. I am very cautious who I leave a club or bar with. Just like to play safe.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Yeah. It's always a possibility. Always pay your hoe. Better than losing your life over it.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Oh gawd, she is uuuuggggly as fuck!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    When I was a newbie at this, my first OTC was with a stripper that I had just met. Things went perfectly. Beginners luck. Nowadays the only OTC I've done has been with strippers that I know well. Of course I don't travel much.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    The biggest red flag for me is there was a group. While I haven't pulled off my first otc yet (came close this week and might start a topic on my story later when back home), I have met dancers I would want to do otc with, have dinner, drinks, ect. That said, pretty much no way in the world would I want to hang with a dancers group of friends; especially a dancer I just met. Sad story.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    If you are going to take a girl to the hotel she better be ALOT better looking than this girl.
  • PastaWithLink
    8 years ago
    The night the lights went out in Georgia. PL becomes dead loser.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He didn't pay her enough to go away.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I had the same though a Corvus.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've met up with dancers I've met on multiple nights but the girls who want to or claim they want to have sex with you after you talked to them for zero seconds, I don't trust. I trust them a little bit more if they are dancing and want money but girls visiting strip clubs and don't ask for money, I don't trust at all.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    That's why I don't do otc with a stripper
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a dumber than average stripper since she ran into a glass door while trying to flee. But this is no reason not to do Otc. Clearly this guy didn't know what he was doing and he just followed the little heads lead.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Short bus wins again.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Geez, he'd be OK if he'd only stayed in a Holiday Inn Express
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    Some years back in my city a guy had a stripper meet him at his house when wife was away. The stripper brought her boyfriend, who murdered the PL. So yeah, only hook up OTC with strippers you trust.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I found this on the matter. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That was a good link Ch3. What a crazy trailer-trash probably meth-head bitch - but yeah there are def often some scum in SCs whether it's staff, dancers, or custies.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    That is chilling. I have clubbed at that club and even stayed at that hotel while doing so, since it is one of only a couple of decent options in that area. The only difference is that I didn't have to take anyone OTC as I did my homework on here beforehand and understood that business could be handled privately (curtained booth) ITC. This just reconfirms my position that I will never do OTC with a girls from a club where ITC FS is offered, but obviously that is not a foolproof strategy either. It may be time for me to stick to known girls for a while in case copycats come out of the woodwork.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Makes me wonder how many of the strippers we see OTC are actually packing heat in their handbags. Better to not piss them off or we could end up like this guy.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    This report says that he was shot in the parking lot. Not the hotel room. I guess it doesn't really matter where. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The fact it happened in the parking lot I assume when they got there probably means she was trying to rob him all along & he may have resisted
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion