tuscl

Is mileage and extras the be all end all of clubbing?

chessmaster
Illinois
Most of the extras clubs are full of undesireables by nature and the ones that aren't are stupid expensive. Yes or no? high mileage non extras clubs the same thing applies to a lesser extent. Maybe I'm bias because the low mileage(not airdance) clubs strike a perfect balance by having still attractive strippers that will grind. Am I alone on tuscl in that I would rather get low mileage with a grind from a 7 or 8 than extras from a 4 or 5?

26 comments

• timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    You are not alone.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What island are 7s and 8s doing extras? Phoenix?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    hotties in high heels and makeup are an incredible turn on. Our local clubs are all no touching. But the girls are just like girls anywhere else, so the clubs are still lots of fun, and also lower cost.

And then some girls do P4P OTC, but of those that don't, so long as you don't treat them like prostitutes, most are perfectly datable and often quite lonely.

I've never gone along with the 'extras' idea because I've always been able to get affordable and high quality GFE-FS in AMPs. I really don't need ejaculation services, but I love it when I can get a girl off script and she really opens up to me.

So much of what goes on in strip clubs, even with the higher standard for looks and dolling up, still falls short of what I've always gotten in AMPs.

Now in principle strip clubs should be better, because of unstructured front room fraternizing. But most guys don't seem to understand this, and then in some clubs it would be difficult. Some clubs are set up to be clip joints.

So anyway, no 'extras' are not the be all and end all, and really I don't even go along with the concept.

I don't see a girl getting hot and heavy with me in the front room, and then completing what has been started in the back room, as an 'extra'. I don't look at it that way. As she is going to be off script when this happens, I see it more as just raw sexual desire running it's course, and where it is all completely mutual.

And then in the more regulated clubs, the clubs are still very important because of the women themselves, and the potential of outside relationships.

SJG

Gimme Shelter, 1989, early Lisa Fisher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jARNrKiW…
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Most of the extras clubs are full of undesireables." Only if I'm there.

I get extras from 8's and 9's. One of them is coming to my house tonight for after-work fun.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No.

Chessmaster, give me hotties, even if it is low mileage, 1 way contact, or even and air dance.

I have ZERO interest in being home and STI/STD to the wife nor do I care to "tip" for extras. It cuts too deeply into my limited clubbing budget.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    With one exception, I'd say: It is absolutely the case for me that mileage and sex is the end game for Strip Clubbing, for me. That said, it doesn't not have to be ITC extras or even a high mileage club. 10 years ago, I clubbed exclusively at extras clubs (although the club I went to had girls the quality of most low-touch clubs). Today, I club at low-mileage alcohol clubs. I'm definitely getting no extras at those places ... but the end game is OTC sex, and of course I very much enjoy the pursuit as well.

The one addition to this is, I often SC socially, with friends, and when I'm with my buddies, the male bonding is as important to me as anything else.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    chessmaster: "Is mileage and extras the be all end all of clubbing?"

Yes.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Guess I should have read beyond the title. Changing my answer to "no". :-)
  • K
    8 years ago
    the end all and be all is if I enjoy myself. Busting a nut helps me enjoy myself but it isn't the only way.
    Using a scale of 1 to 10 I expect an average woman to be a 5. Would I like sex with an average looking woman? Yes.
    Fortunately, in this hobby I don't need to settle for an average looking woman.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, but it's highly desirable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me mileage is more important than looks, I feel frustrated & unfulfilled when getting dances from a '9' that are low-mileage - I def will take a high-mileage dance from s '6' than a low-mileage dance from a '9'
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Of course in a perfect world we would be getting FS from 9's & 10's but I'll settle for some good action from a solid 7 rather then air from a 10.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm going to side with Papi but agree fully with K. I've been spoiled from the plethora of extras clubs around Detroit and the novelty of it was ... kid in a candy shop. In the dark of most vip rooms being with a 9 or a 10 wasn't all that important.

But what I am noticing is that the longer clubs stay brothels they reach a point where the girls are about processing custies like its a factory- get em in', get em' off--- move on to the next mark. In some ways I miss the "FUN" factor clubs used to have.... titillation, flirtation, conversation.... comaraderie. Its a matter of finding balance where you go. Ejaculation is important but I can pull one off at home- if I don't have fun at a club I'll stop going to the "sure thing" spots until I'm desperate enough. Just a thought
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Girls tend to compete with their market. Detroit sounds like a great example where even a lot of the hot girls do extras.in other cities there is no mileage to be had.

I like going to the club, spending $10 to get in, seeing hot girls get naked and tipping each a buck, and sometimes skipping dances. For me it it's not a good hands on dance with a good grind, it's not worth it.

There are plenty of ways to have fun at a strip club without paying for BJ'S and more.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    To elaborate, if there was a no mileage club full of 9s and 10s I would go there all the time. I wouldn't buy dances. But I'd go. And I also wouldn't go to a brothel full of 5s.

I like the middle ground.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I don't care that much about extras. If there offered and she looks good and I'm in the mood I'll take them, I rarely ask own my own.

I care more about mileage it doesn't have to be the highest but I need some contact to be entertained. Air dances and I'm done.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I never started out looking for extras. I was happy to have a hot girl give me a sensual lap dance. But then things started changing and extras started to be offered without even asking. The genie was out of the bottle and there was no turning back. Now I actively seek extras, but every once in a while it is nice to get some steamy mid-mileage ( or even low mileage) dances from super hot girls. As long as extras are the norm, then all is well in the stripclub world.
  • Nixur68
    8 years ago
    I do both?

I mean - if I go to club I'm looking for a good time. That's sitting a nice chair, relaxing with company while around a bunch friendly attractive women. If nothing happens, then nothing happens but if it does that's a bonus.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

I don't go for anything that has the potential for an STD so no "extras" for me.

I'd much rather pay for high mileage lappers from a 6-7 who is fun than get frustrating low mileage or air dances from a 9 or 10.

I do draw a line though. No dances from 2s or below regardless of the mileage. That being said, I still need to be somewhat picky at some of the clubs I've been to.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Chessmaster changed the question at the end there, "Am I alone on tuscl in that I would rather get low mileage with a grind from a 7 or 8 than extras from a 4 or 5?" I don't think anyone on tuscl wants extras from a 4. If the question is really, do the stripper's looks matter, the answer is a resounding yes. But no matter her looks, in the end I'm looking for high mileage + OTC, or moving on
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ok what if I change it to extras from mostly 5s 6s at best? 7s at a premium in certain areas of the country maybe.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Point is there is a HUGE drop in quality from one end of the spectrum(air dance clubs) to the other(extras clubs).
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    If the OP had asked the slightly different question, "Is pursuit of mileage and extras the be all end all of clubbing?" I would be able to offer a qualified, yes.

For those who want, "eye candy," a "bit of fantasy," and "time away from the humdrum," but are not interested in "cheating on the SO," or catching the, "disease du jour" ; if you are honest with yourself ; the reason you are in a strip club is the enticing possibility that your "eye candy" or "fantasy" might show sexual interest in you!

We are testosterone enhanced (to varying degrees), virile males (plus Loplaw and a few stitch hitters) who at our core desire the chase. Some of you are fully satisfied just chasing, fully aware that you have limited your objectives. Many of you enjoy the chase, not expecting to score, and decide on a case by case basis whether to take the next step when opportunity (like a menu) occurs. Then there are a number of hardcore mongers who expect opportunities for extras, encourage strippers to the limits of discretion, and are often "rewarded" with increased mileage and extras.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Ok what if I change it to extras from mostly 5s 6s at best? 7s at a premium in certain areas of the country maybe. "

For myself, I'm not at all interested in paying for anything from a 5 or 6, no matter how great the enthusiasm and skill. I don't care about ITC extras -- in fact, I like low-mileage girls (or the illusion of low-mileage girls), so I prefer non-extras clubs and non-extras dancers most of the time. But the end goal is to get them OTC. What I"m not as interested in is low-mileage dances from a hot girl who I can't ever have sex with
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I can see better looking girls on the beach (in good lighting without overdone makeup) in skimpy bikinis than what is available in high end strip clubs. Low mileage/air dances does nothing for me.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    I'm with the poster that said they'd rather get high mileage from a 7-8 than no mileage from a 9-10. There are drop dead gorgeous dancers that I would have salivated over 10 years ago that I don't give a second look because I know they are divas and trying to coax them into a decent dance is a waste of time. That said, a dancer doesn't have to be draped all over me for me to be interested in her. Just act like you want to be there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion