tuscl

Girls of Suicide Squad - you can only pick one

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, August 5, 2016 2:45 AM
Cara Delevingne, Margot Robbie, Karen Fukuhara? Watch this video first: [view link] For me it boils down to Margot Robbie and Karen Fukuhara... and I'd give it to Karen. I think. It's a photo finish. Now I have buyer's remorse. Shit.

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Can we all have a shot of finding the nipples? I think it's our right as TUSCL people to know.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^#Fantasy
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Middle one, love girls with the aussie accent. This place needs more pictures of slutty australian bogan girls.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Both Margot Robbie and Karen Fukuhara are unreal, but for me, it's Margot Robbie easily .... although I must confess to giving her extra credit for being one of the hottest women I've ever seen, in Wolf of Wall Street
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'll take any of them, but of course Karen is my first choice.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Cara's bi-sexual...ups a guy's chances for a threesome
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Margot!!!!!!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I vote for..... doff those shirts and use our eyes for nipple detectors
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    For anyone who didn't see The Wolf of Wall Street, Robbie did a full frontal nude... here is the pic [view link] I think she's attractive but looks way old for her age. I couldn't believe it when I found out she was just a little older than me, I thought she was several years older than she actually is.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Whooooeeee!! Thanks, Nina. She is a babe.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Any of them. How's about Cara Delevingne? I choose her.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just saw the movie. Couple notes... Margot Robbie has a wonderful body. She is uber hot. But that's common knowledge. Batman! The movie is not as bad as the critics made it out to be. Not great, but not horrible either. There's an end credits scene featuring Bruce Wayne.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Robbie looks great but I want to play find the nipples and see then all naked before committing.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Cara Delevingne gets my vote.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    We saw the movie last night. I would advise to wait it to come out on Netflix. Not good at all.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^Thx for the heads-up.
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    Margot first and then Karen a close second.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion