tuscl

Have you ever neglected to write club reviews?

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, August 4, 2016 5:35 PM
I have went to so many clubs in the last few months and grabbed so many pairs of tits and ass that I have neglected to report them here. Have you ever done this or do you always report your visits here?

17 comments

• rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I only report a fraction of my visits, usually when I have something new to add.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. I keep meaning to publish some of them. The caveat is I just keep going to the same SC each time.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I review only a fraction of the 20-30 distinct clubs and 100+ visits that I make each year. My first 62 reviews were of 62 different clubs, but since then I've occasionally given a club a second or third review if there's something new to say.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Yup many-a-times
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I first joined TUSCL I had no intentions nor desires to write any reviews - I joined b/c I was planning on a trip to Houston & didn't know anything about Houston SCs - I did not have any intentions of being a regular TUSCLer beyond my trip, but in researching my Houston SC trip I took a liking to this "eclectic" site - it took me a couple of months to start writing reviews in large part b/c I have a niche SCing taste & figured my reviews would not be of much value - I eventually wrote some reviews but failed to write many I intended to write b/c I would procrastinate & then figured my info no longer applied (was not fresh) or I had forgotten many of the details of my visit - I subsequently started writing more reviews when I was researching another trip & found myself giving more credence to reviewers w/ more reviews & appreciating their contribution. Now I'm a reviewer on steroids & review probably 80% of my visits since I feel there is something to say about each particular visit & since I hit different clubs (although when I first joined TUSCL I didn't know why anyone would review a club more than once) - I also always have loved storytelling either hearing others' or creating my own & thus my novel style reviews.. I subsequently became a
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I only go to the most reviewed club on TUSCL. I've been going twice a week but only doing a review on it about every 3 months. I don't need the VIP credit and the club really doesn't need any more reviews. I just do it so that my TUSCL buddies will know that I am still in the game.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I've punted several times throughout my membership years on clubs that I visit many times per year. What I've been doing lately is combining 2-3 visits into one review, particularly if I've gone different days, or even a night visit one time, day visit another.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I spend most of my time at the same three Detroit clubs, and I write a review of them every few months. I think I would do more reviews if I was traveling and encountering new clubs to talk about.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A few clubs here and there around the country I didn't write up. I believe in reporting accurately my perceptions of the clubs I go to. With the Detroit clubs in my repertoire, not much generally changes inbetween visits. Bogarts was an exception, they went through different dance and privacy conditions a few years back. There are things of note when I visit, given sufficient time between visits, I firmly believe in publishing current conditions. I go for VIP credit, yes, I like founder and what he's done, but I'd rather spend time and money in our clubs and get credit for writing about club visits. I have a job to do for one of our members, he has asked me to investigate and see if a dancer he has enjoyed is still working the crowds. When I make it there on a Saturday night, I expect the same high quality that I had for years at one of my ATF clubs, and I'll let ya'all know how it is.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I only review clubs that are new to me and are also noteworthy (good or bad), plus clubs I visit several times a year but haven't reviewed in months. On average, I write one review for about every 10 strip club visits. Some of that is just because I choose to be lazy, but mostly it is because I don't care to read through a dozen reviews that all say the same thing, and I doubt anyone else would either.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Yes. Particularly if I already reviewed the club and nothing happened during the recent return visit.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I generally only write if I visit a club I havent previously reviewed (and then only if I think there might be value to it) or if I notice that a club has changed a bit over time, and generally not on just a one off visit unless it is especially remarkable.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I may comment on a review of a club that someone else writes that i go to but I have not reviewed a club since paying VIP. As others have said, unless something new happens I dont see the need to send in a review.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cie la vie.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    I've been remiss in writing reviews for a few years now. Just recently added one.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    We haven't been to a SC or anywhere for 6 months because of a surgery. I do still have 2 reviews sitting on a word doc that I've just never posted. Don't know why. I just haven't done it. There are only a handful around us so we pretty much put up reviews for the same clubs. I feel like taking all the reviews in for a certain club can give you an overall idea of what its like and if it's up or down. A club can change month to month and even week to week since girls come and go all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion